• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I gotta tell ya. WiggityWack is as cowardly, conniving, and snidely as they come, but ol' goldie'll STILL back him to the hilt...

sorry, I find that simply amazing...
You get I sided against him when it came to the Baker/Mahomes comparison, right?

Hard not for both of us to make you look foolish the last couple days, though. Or anyone, really, who bases comments on post and not poster.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a tough one without knowing more. like who we are taking back, the picks and how long those we take back are on the books.

as a FA destination it's an easy answer. The former. I'm thinking a trade might be the best option. What's nice about TT and Clarkson is they could go to a contender to help them in their playoff push as they are solid players OR to a non-contender as expiring contracts.
thats why i think yo ucould get something pretty decent.

if you dealt Thompson and Clarkson- to a contender- AND took back a bad contract- thats a pretty nice package for the receiving team---- getting 2 solid post season rotation guys AND offloading money. Its why i think you could expect a pretty nice piece coming back.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL - assuming the psycho to whom you refer?
no....CL is Susan...for Susan Lucci...the soap opera drama queen....lol....never seen a grown man enjoy the drama as much as him, its like he has the mind of a 13 year old girl who just had saw her boyfriend kiss her best friend. He craves the drama like a drug. Its really sad.

not surprised he is still talking about me. hopefully its not constant because that would be a little scary. lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no....CL is Susan...for Susan Lucci...the soap opera drama queen....lol....never seen a grown man enjoy the drama as much as him, its like he has the mind of a 13 year old girl who just had saw her boyfriend kiss her best friend. He craves the drama like a drug. Its really sad.

not surprised he is still talking about me. hopefully its not constant because that would be a little scary. lol

the usual hypocrisy...

I own you so badly you're the one hiding behind his ignore feature...supposedly...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, my mistake. I own WiggityWack so badly he ran away and hid behind his ignore feature TWICE...

and why? because I know his BULLSHIT when I read it...

#thetruthshallsetyoufree:D

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont see anyone beating New England.

I think San Diego can be a dark horse as well.

Its not easy to win multiple playoff games with a defense in the bottom third of the league.

Shit, i think the Browns could even be interesting because they actuallydo have the potential for balance on both sides of the ball.

Right now, I would rank the AFC teams, not necesarily record wise, but talent wise and upside potential as:

Tier 1
New England
KC

Tier 2
San Diego
Cleveland
Houston

Tier 3
Bills
Ravens
Titans

I think those are your 5 most talented teams (in the top 2 tiers) in the AFC by a fair margin. Tough teams

The Colts and Steelers said BYE BYE once Luck and Big Ben went down. I dont think the Ravens are nearly as good as they looked the first few weeks. they lost a lot of talent on defense and Jackson still isnt a great pocket passer.

The Bills and Titans are interesting teams, that are tough and well coached- but i wouldnt quite put them on the talent level as the above 4 teams.

the Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins all suck.
Hard to include Browns in with teams who have made recent playoff appearances without them having that type of success yet. Based on perceived talent I think I agree though.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re talking about ridiculous posters.

Don’t feel jealous, your name comes up plenty of times too.

I mean, at least SOME posters here aren't into mind games and arguments, or running like bitches when they're dead wrong on a subject...

course I can't think of two posters like that here...:dhd:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you get it's a known FACT that he followed the Thunder when the Cavs were a non-factor...

DJ already ratted him out on that one...

DO kindly stay outta convos you don't know damn thing about...:lol:
Cavs were a non-factor last season and he seemed to follow them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re talking about ridiculous posters.

Don’t feel jealous, your name comes up plenty of times too.
so talking about football on the bball board is not OK but talking about posters is fine?

You cried some bball posts were interrupted by football and you are talking about posters and not bball on certain posts?

Hope you include yourself in your little non-bball topic as you whine about non-bball posts.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs were a non-factor last season and he seemed to follow them.

ah, so you know all about WiggityWack before he washed up here...:L

like I said, kindly stay outta convos you don't know a DAMN THING about...

and i'm fairly certain DJ wouldn't appreciate being called a liar...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so talking about football on the bball board is not OK but talking about posters is fine?

You cried some bball posts were interrupted by football and you are talking about posters and not bball on certain posts?

Hope you include yourself in your little non-bball topic as you whine about non-bball posts.

Thanks mom. Glad you laid down the law.

Anything else we can and can’t do?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, at least SOME posters here aren't into mind games and arguments, or running like bitches when they're dead wrong on a subject...

course I can't think of two posters like that here...:dhd:
thoughts on a poster who cries about non-bball related topics but adds many non-bball posts?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, so you know all about WiggityWack before he washed up here...:L

like I said, kindly stay outta convos you don't know a DAMN THING about...

and i'm fairly certain DJ wouldn't appreciate being called a liar...
Did he not follow the Cavs? And even if true, isn't The Now more important?