• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan whether they win or not.
The total experience is something you'll never understand.

That being said, the Marlins won as many playoff games as the Indians did, so by your logic their seasons were equal.
Pretty fucking stupid, right?

Are you predicting the Cavs to go over/under the 24.5 win Vegas prediction total?

lol truth. this clown is NEVER gonna get it...

a TRUE fan stays that way whether his team is 82-0 or 0-82...

WiggityWack will just bandwagon onto another team. much simpler for him to run to a winner. not worthy of any kind of respect, you understand, but simpler...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team that publicly states they aren't going to measure their season by wins and losses before the season even starts should automatically get their first strike towards tanking penalties.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's "foolish" is your attempts at manipulation...

FACT...

Wamu was so right about you. It's all about the mind games you try to play...
mind games? I mentioned KC D looks below avg. again. Instead of saying they do you said you couldn't know until week 8.

So I ask if Mahomes looks like his MVP self again or do you need another 4 weeks to know?
Chiefs look like contenders or wont you know until week 8?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mind games? I mentioned KC D looks below avg. again. Instead of saying they do you said you couldn't know until week 8.

So I ask if Mahomes looks like his MVP self again or do you need another 4 weeks to know?
Chiefs look like contenders or wont you know until week 8?
well obviously we cant confirm anything bad until the 8 week mark, but the same obviously does not apply to anything good. Dont you know that? lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Own what, BTW. That I'll wait till mid season to make my assessment...?

Owned, and hardly "foolish" since everyone else was OK with that stance but YOU... :lol:

so do tell me who the TRUE fool is here...
So as I said you cannot make an assessment on anything after 1/4th of the season?

How does Mahomes look to you?
Chiefs as a whole?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well obviously we cant confirm anything bad until the 8 week mark, but the same obviously does not apply to anything good. Dont you know that? lol
sort of.....I'm sure if there were a negative comment to be made about the Browns he wouldn't need another 4 weeks to form an opinion.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TT is such a great asset, why not consider keeping him as your C of the future? :dhd:
If I were the Cavs i would consider keeping him, but if a contender is looking for a couple solid rotation players like Clarkson and Thompson, and the Cavs are willing to take back a bad contract- you might be able to get a pretty nice asset out of a deal like that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sort of.....I'm sure if there were a negative comment to be made about the Browns he wouldn't need another 4 weeks to form an opinion.
lol...of course

anything bad---- we can make an assessment right now....anything good- well...lets wait until the halfway point to see.

oh too funny.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs 4 weeks to know if Mahomes or the Chiefs are the real deal, where do you come up with nonsense like that? Starting unnecessary shit again I see. Nothing new. He was responding to me. And what he said in comment # 17868 was about the D. He's hoping by midseason the D improves.
Yet when I mention the same D he cannot simply say they have been pretty bad up until now...I must wait 8 weeks to form any opinion.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88

would you rather have the Cavs just let Clarkson, TT, Henson, Knight and Delly expire (thats about $75 million in expiring contracts), and dip your toe into free agency next summer;

or

would you rather have the Cavs, say package a couple of those guys---- take back BAD money that extends beyond this season, and get compensated an extra first rounder or two or a young player or two - for taking back the bad money and supplying some solid rotation players on expiring deals to a contender.

I dont know which is the correct way to go at this point. Its a tough decision. I guess some of it will depend on Love and if they end up trading him (which will totally depend on the quality of the offers).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet when I mention the same D he cannot simply say they have been pretty bad up until now...I must wait 8 weeks to form any opinion.
I mean its obvious to anyone thats watched a football game their D is a sieve, but as i said, thats just the modern NFL salary cap. Its extremely tough to have elite units on both sides of the ball.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as I said you cannot make an assessment on anything after 1/4th of the season?

How does Mahomes look to you?
Chiefs as a whole?

Like they'll be in the superbowl

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you got that response without all the childish attempts at manipulation. amazing...

it's almost miraculous the respones you'll get when you come at people the right way...
How, exactly, did I "come at you"? I mentioned the defenses LJ has faced have been between below average to God awful.....because they had to that point.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...of course

anything bad---- we can make an assessment right now....anything good- well...lets wait until the halfway point to see.

oh too funny.

LMFAO the Audacity...!!!!

WE told you the same shit about the Cavs when LeClown was there and you took GREATER pains to blow that shit off...

WHATTA FUCKING HYPOCRITE...!!!:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean its obvious to anyone thats watched a football game their D is a sieve, but as i said, thats just the modern NFL salary cap. Its extremely tough to have elite units on both sides of the ball.
Yeah....not even saying they aren't one of the top 2 in the AFC.