• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion the last 3 years:

44 games played
30 games played
46 games played

if i set the over under at 60 on games played would you do the over or under?

Don't know and don't care. Anyone can get injured.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok and he literally had one injury since he came to Miami
missing significant parts of 3 seasons with the same injury says one thing to me- its a chronic and either not ever likely to be 100% or much more prone to being re-injured going forward (or both).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
missing significant parts of 3 seasons with the same injury says one thing to me- its a chronic and either not ever likely to be 100% or much more prone to being re-injured going forward (or both).

Not really. If he had the surgery and was still missing games after the surgery then you would have a point but it isn't the case here

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. If he had the surgery and was still missing games after the surgery then you would have a point but it isn't the case here
when you are talking about 6' 4" 220 athletes that jumps and run for a living there is no such thing as minor surgery on your knees or ankles- and what Waiters had was pretty major surgery.

it will be interesting to see how he holds up over the course of a full NBA when the most games he has played since 2015 is 46 games....

if i was Spoelstra id keep his minutes under 30 and be careful about playing him on too many back to backs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you can't hashtag yourself.

#MeccaKnowsShit

PS. You see the Cavs are scouting Lamelo?

3 fucking pg draft picks in a row?

You believe that rumor or think it's just due diligence?
i mean who knows-

last year at this time i think 95% of people would have had Reddish over Zion in the draft.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you are talking about 6' 4" 220 athletes that jumps and run for a living there is no such thing as minor surgery on your knees or ankles- and what Waiters had was pretty major surgery.

it will be interesting to see how he holds up over the course of a full NBA when the most games he has played since 2015 is 46 games....

if i was Spoelstra id keep his minutes under 30 and be careful about playing him on too many back to backs

I never said anything about his surgery being minor. Just said he didn't miss any games since having the surgery

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...let me do you a favor...sell your season tickets...ill tell ya how the season goes right now

they struggle for the 7 seed and get their ass kicked in the first round.

AS there is no poster that has been NEARLY as consistently right about the Heat the last few years you should take it to heart
#wiggydamous.

I'm a fan whether they win or not.
The total experience is something you'll never understand.

That being said, the Marlins won as many playoff games as the Indians did, so by your logic their seasons were equal.
Pretty fucking stupid, right?

Are you predicting the Cavs to go over/under the 24.5 win Vegas prediction total?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we shall see

right now its all about putting a system in place and asset accumulation....finding out who can play and who cant....

next offseason will be the one where they think more about how stuff fits. Right now its just about finding talent and gathering assets.

I am most interested to see what htey do with all of the expiring contracts---- Henson, Delly, Thompson, Knight, Clarkson are all on expiring contracts. Knight supposedly is finally 100% healthy and looks pretty decent.

Do the Cavs trade those guys for expiring deals and get cap space this offseason? or do they trade those guys for more bad contracts and roll over the cap space another year? thats the biggest question if you ask me.

If TT is such a great asset, why not consider keeping him as your C of the future? :dhd:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when some jack ass thought he was Wade-lite?

Yeeesh.

He's a nice player, healthy.

But, Wade is the 3rd best shooting guard......EVER.

FUG IT...

I was wrong.

As a Syracuse fan, I never understood the hype behind Waiters. He was a sixth man for Boeheim, then went pro. Rule #1: take care when drafting an Orange player, and definitely don't believe the hype. Who was the last Orange player to really break out other than Melo? It's a given they won't play good enough man D at the very least.