• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems it's what I said. You made a foolish statement and as per usual cannot just own it. Or you still need 4 weeks to know if Mahomes or the Chiefs are the real deal?

He needs 4 weeks to know if Mahomes or the Chiefs are the real deal, where do you come up with nonsense like that? Starting unnecessary shit again I see. Nothing new. He was responding to me. And what he said in comment # 17868 was about the D. He's hoping by midseason the D improves.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs 4 weeks to know if Mahomes or the Chiefs are the real deal, where do you come up with nonsense like that? Starting unnecessary shit again I see. Nothing new. He was responding to me. And what he said in comment # 17868 was about the D. He's hoping by midseason the D improves.

and you got that response without all the childish attempts at manipulation. amazing...

it's almost miraculous the respones you'll get when you come at people the right way...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo, the NBA is back.

Next question is whether to buy the League Pass :scratch:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I comprehend it just fine. You cannot take anything but glowing comments about the Chiefs.

You can go yards/game or ppg and they will range from below avg. to way below avg. Could it change by year's end? sure, but so far their D is below average.

Disagree?

2019 NFL Team Defense Statistics | The Football Database
no one that has an ounce of intelligence could possibly make an argument that the Chiefs have anything but a below average defense AT BEST.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple games conflict with work and half the Lakers games are on national tv.

Plus the husband found a pretty good free streaming site for me last year...
I hear you.

I like multiple teams and don't live in the Clippers market.

So, I pay for the convenience of being able to watch any game, anywhere....

Or, at least catch the replay.....

My kids like to participate in all sorts of after school fuckery.

Right now, I'm not watching them suck at volleyball, while watching this Sham of a scrimmage between the Rockets and the Tokyo * Washington * Generals.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one that has an ounce of intelligence could possibly make an argument that the Chiefs have anything but a below average defense AT BEST.

Almost 9 posts in a row talking about the NBA and this dickhead has to chime in... :doh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, I'm not watching them suck at volleyball, while watching this Sham of a scrimmage between the Rockets and the Tokyo * Washington * Generals.

Yeah...

I understand playing against foreign basketball teams for marketing reasons, but unless they're playing against top Euroleague teams, these games are going to be terribly one-sided.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to the scrimmage this Sunday.
Ill give you an update.
hey...let me do you a favor...sell your season tickets...ill tell ya how the season goes right now

they struggle for the 7 seed and get their ass kicked in the first round.

AS there is no poster that has been NEARLY as consistently right about the Heat the last few years you should take it to heart
#wiggydamous.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey...let me do you a favor...sell your season tickets...ill tell ya how the season goes right now

they struggle for the 7 seed and get their ass kicked in the first round.

AS there is no poster that has been NEARLY as consistently right about the Heat the last few years you should take it to heart
#wiggydamous.

This "consistently right" bullshit you're spewing might actually have some merit to it if you still had both your testicles.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...

I understand playing against foreign basketball teams for marketing reasons, but unless they're playing against top Euroleague teams, these games are going to be terribly one-sided.
32-68.....it's not even halftime.

Fucking BRUTAL.

But, I'm still happily watching...lol