• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you say so...

hoping you don't mind if i laugh back at you louder. I mean, that's ok, right...?

keep trying to get me to say what YOU'D wanna hear. as you say, free entertainment...:D
"Get you to say"? You said it. You couldn't possibly know anything after just 4 games. No opinions. We'll see ya after week 8 then again in January for your thoughts on the NBA.

Take care.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just wondering. Cavs fans other than Shaneman never really stick around when their team sucks.
Ironically, I've only been here when my team was bad. Guess I wasn't able to see which Laker fans were here during their 7 years of irrelevance.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just wondering. Cavs fans other than Shaneman never really stick around when their team sucks.

true, but WiggityWack's reason to be is simple vengeance for all the slings and arrows he's taken around here. but then we both know that goof is unstable. goldie, well i guess we'll see where it goes with that guy...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Get you to say"? You said it. You couldn't possibly know anything after just 4 games. No opinions. We'll see ya after week 8 then again in January for your thoughts on the NBA.

Take care.

"look at me, i won"...
Seems i was right. it killed your afternoon for me NOT saying what you wanted to hear...

talk about small...:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to get petty over this again?

Shocker!
Really boring this time of the year - the highlight of today for me was a call from a scammer claiming to be from the investigation of fraud from the Social Security and that my social security number had been suspended a warrant issued for my arrest. So I played along and hit the 1 to speak to their so called officer as I was planning to play along and waste his time before calling him and his mother all kinds of ugly names just to piss him off. And assholes hung up before I could have my share of fun at their expense:mad2:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going to get petty over this again?

Shocker!
You mean like when I said I was here all last year and you said "half"? Not my fault when you got petty you made a factually incorrect statement.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"look at me, i won"...
Seems i was right. it killed your afternoon for me NOT saying what you wanted to hear...

talk about small...:lol:
Seems it's what I said. You made a foolish statement and as per usual cannot just own it. Or you still need 4 weeks to know if Mahomes or the Chiefs are the real deal?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems it's what I said. You made a foolish statement and as per usual cannot just own it. Or you still need 4 weeks to know if Mahomes or the Chiefs are the real deal?

what's "foolish" is your attempts at manipulation...

FACT...

Wamu was so right about you. It's all about the mind games you try to play...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Own what, BTW. That I'll wait till mid season to make my assessment...?

Owned, and hardly "foolish" since everyone else was OK with that stance but YOU... :lol:

so do tell me who the TRUE fool is here...