• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "kinda good" was a little sarcasm little buckaroo. The Chiefs defense is average at best. You are thinking they are above average?

Their offense, however, is elite. Elite O, average D can lead to a great season. Haven't said otherwise. I also think they are a fav. to come out of the AFC. It's them or NE.

You really take it as a sleight to say their D is not very good?

lol, YOURE the one trying his damndest to put words in my mouth, "little buckaroo"...

(at 6'3" i have to say being called "little" is a bit odd)...:D

I said i'll take a look at where we're at around mid-season, but you and your boyfriend WiggityWack can keep looking at last season with a different DC and go off of that...

I can only write this stuff. can't make you comprehend it...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah- i dont know why he is so butt hurt about the fact that the Chiefs have a bad defense. Thats not breaking news to anyone. Most of their resources have been spent on the offense. Its an Andy Reid team. What do you expect?

If they traded for Ramsey I would feel better about them, but its awfully hard to win multiple playoff games in a row with a sub par defense - no matter how great your offense is. That is what will continually trip up the Chiefs if you ask me.

As much as Dorsey has improved the Browns offense, Ireally like how he has built hte defense and spent a lot of draft capital on the defensive side.

I mean, Ward was a #4 pick , Garret #1....he dealt for Vernon, they spent picks on Mack and takitaki who both look like future solid LB's.....Greedy was a high pick....they traded for Randle.

Browns have some nice balance. Browns defense is easily WAY more talented than the Chiefs. Not even close.

huh...

we've never had a 40-burger shoved up our asses this season...

how about you...?:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh...

we've never had a 40-burger shoved up our asses this season...

how about you...?:dhd:

A 1/4 of the season's already gone. Holy crap!

Browns D ranked # 13 (335.0)*
Chiefs D ranked # 29 (408.5)*

* = from nfl.com

Wanna fight? :D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* = from nfl.com

lol, hey, that's why i said i wanna wait til mid-season to judge. I'm hoping like Hell we get better...:noidea:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* = from nfl.com

lol, hey, that's why i said i wanna wait til mid-season to judge. I'm hoping like Hell we get better...:noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

* = from nfl.com

i dont care if Buddy Ryan came back from the dead to be the Chiefs Defensive coordinatior they would still be well in the bottom third of the league. they simply do not have much talent on that half of the ball. When you have as great an offense as the Chiefs certain compromises are going to have to be made--- and its obvious they decided to go cheap on the defense.

In todays NFL that is a solid idea, but it can also backfire big time when you get into the playoffs and defense matters in a significant way.

There defense sucks and no change of d-coordinator is going to change that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone think the Pelis are gonna make it in...?

Lol, hell no.

They have a good young roster for the future but they're still a couple of years out from reaching the playoffs.

Lakers, Clippers, Rockets, Warriors, Nuggets and Jazz are almost a lock. Then i'd still pick the Blazers, Mavs and Spurs fighting for the remaining 2 spots.

It's not completely impossible, just very very improbable.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care if Buddy Ryan came back from the dead to be the Chiefs Defensive coordinatior they would still be well in the bottom third of the league. they simply do not have much talent on that half of the ball. When you have as great an offense as the Chiefs certain compromises are going to have to be made--- and its obvious they decided to go cheap on the defense.

In todays NFL that is a solid idea, but it can also backfire big time when you get into the playoffs and defense matters in a significant way.

There defense sucks and no change of d-coordinator is going to change that.

4-0>2-2...:D

#justsayin'