• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His profession is what?
Filing papers or running to Costco for coffee?
Honestly, my guess is he does research for the people who actually know what to do with it.
I highly doubt he is thought of as some great legal mind.
high level mail sorter. duh...lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobodys more for something funny, witty, or a good joke then me.
Nothing you said really was either IMO, but whatever.

What provoked this was you claiming it was “100% false”.

I know one of my posts was in response to some 10,000 word Tristan bullshit.
Do I need to look back?
so personal attack because of basketball.

its okay- its clear that i totally own you. and you dont need to drink beer to have a beer gut. LOL....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it really isn’t.

You have a superiority complex. You think you are better because of your profession, but @DJ has more integrity in his pinky toe than you do in your whole body.
and I mean, lets be real here.

if there were 2 girls you are looking to date---- both equally attractive, both great personalities, etc. etc....but one was a doctor, and one was a gas station attendant --- are you REALLY going to say both are equal?

if you are downplaying intelligence, ambition, work ethic--- thats fine. I am certainly not

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if there were 2 girls you are looking to date---- both equally attractive, both great personalities, etc. etc....but one was a doctor, and one was a gas station attendant --- are you REALLY going to say both are equal?

if you are downplaying intelligence, ambition, work ethic--- thats fine. I am certainly not

How’s your love life going?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so personal attack because of basketball.

its okay- its clear that i totally own you. and you dont need to drink beer to have a beer gut. LOL....

I think you do need to drink beer to have a beer gut.
Otherwise its just a gut.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How’s your love life going?
you think i would say anything to you ? I talked about how I went to a vending machine for lunch because I was so busy at work and you tried to use that against me as a personal attack. Get fucking real you creep. God I bet your neighbors think your a nut job.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMFAO...

no wonder this enormous jackass is alone...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think i would say anything to you ? I talked about how I went to a vending machine for lunch because I was so busy at work and you tried to use that against me as a personal attack. Get fucking real you creep. God I bet your neighbors think your a nut job.

Translation::wank:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if the gas station attendant is just really passionate about gas and has a huge trust fund?

We need much more information before we can make a decision.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly you have a big case of want to dish it out, but can’t take it.

And, my guess is, if you are banging someone, a beer gut is definitely in play.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the gas station attendant is just really passionate about gas and has a huge trust fund?

We need much more information before we can make a decision.
lol.....hey thats true.....some people just might be passionate about selling cheap coffee and lotto tickets.

Personally, if i had a huge trust fund, i think the LAST place you would find me is working in a gas station, but hey ya never know.

but, and i think you understand my overall point....if one girl is a successful engineer- and has work ethic, intelligence and ambition---- and one is bagging groceries at Wal-mart--- its just not equal. That might hurt some peoples feelings, but its just the truth.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you have a big case of want to dish it out, but can’t take it.

And, my guess is, if you are banging someone, a beer gut is definitely in play.
for some reason you take attacks against the competence (or rather- recent blatant incompetence) of the Miami Heat as personal attacks against you--- which is rather pathetic....but hey....to each their own.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....hey thats true.....some people just might be passionate about selling cheap coffee and lotto tickets.

Personally, if i had a huge trust fund, i think the LAST place you would find me is working in a gas station, but hey ya never know.

but, and i think you understand my overall point....if one girl is a successful engineer- and has work ethic, intelligence and ambition---- and one is bagging groceries at Wal-mart--- its just not equal. That might hurt some peoples feelings, but its just the truth.

So, is this hypothetical hot girl, all things being equal, picking you or Whiteside?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for some reason you take attacks against the competence (or rather- recent blatant incompetence) of the Miami Heat as personal attacks against you--- which is rather pathetic....but hey....to each their own.

Not true.
Im not unhappy about what the Heat did, and as a long time STH, that is all that matters to me.
You thinking you are smarter then Riley is a you thing. Free country.

Don’t act like you don’t take non basketball personal shots here.
I really couldn’t care less, but turnabout is fair play.
You act like its only fair if you take the first shot.