• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8/19: Doubt it matters unless he can impregnate his hand. (total out of the blue insult- for no reason- totally unprovoked)

8/15: You working today, or posting from your gynecologists waiting room? out of the blue- totally unprovked

8/12 #smallpenissyndrome : once again totally out of the blue- never said anything to him - totally unprovoked

thats in the last week...literally....nothing to him at all- then out of the blue....a personal attack......the only reason i can think someone would do something like that is because I am in their head so completely- that they just cant take it without lashing out.

suprised he can type over that beer gut btw...lol

tenor.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8/19: Doubt it matters unless he can impregnate his hand. (total out of the blue insult- for no reason- totally unprovoked)

8/15: You working today, or posting from your gynecologists waiting room? out of the blue- totally unprovked

8/12 #smallpenissyndrome : once again totally out of the blue- never said anything to him - totally unprovoked

thats in the last week...literally....nothing to him at all- then out of the blue....a personal attack......the only reason i can think someone would do something like that is because I am in their head so completely- that they just cant take it without lashing out.

Nobodys more for something funny, witty, or a good joke then me.
Nothing you said really was either IMO, but whatever.

What provoked this was you claiming it was “100% false”.

I know one of my posts was in response to some 10,000 word Tristan bullshit.
Do I need to look back?

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never liked beer.
Socially Ill have one, but if I never had another, couldn’t care less.
Try again.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and when you link to your own facebook page- its "revealing" ?

HERE is a LINK TO MY PUBLIC FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!!

but dont repeat anything that I link to my PUBLIC facebook page

yah makes a lot of sense.

Linked it to what?
If he was sharing it privately with you, and you post it on a sports thread, its a bitch move.
Most sites have specific rules against it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anything with his son was definitely sugar--- she is the one who would rant that she used to send the kid presents etc. etc....that i wont repeat.

I made fun of him for being a bus driver and selling sham wows that i know.
Yeah, I deleted that post because I remembered that was her.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is you stated way more then just his occupation.
Who would care about that?
@Mecca ?
It was page after page of what's posted above.

Everyday, every thread.

Fucking obnoxious.

I'm out for the night.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you really complaining about unprovoked personal attacks?

You do that shit so often to so many different people that I am not sure it is fair to call it unprovoked. Perhaps he started it this time, but let’s be real here. You have taken more than your share of “unprovoked attacks” at him and at others.

You reap what you sow.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon making fun of someone for being a bus driver is not "disgusting". Its kind of hilarious

No, it really isn’t.

You have a superiority complex. You think you are better because of your profession, but @DJ has more integrity in his pinky toe than you do in your whole body.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do that shit so often to so many different people that I am not sure it is fair to call it unprovoked. Perhaps he started it this time, but let’s be real here. You have taken more than your share of “unprovoked attacks” at him and at others.

You reap what you sow.

I looked back at one of them, and I was correct. It was a reply over a giant Tristan spam.
If me suggesting as a joke that he had the time to do it while sitting in a doctors office bothers him that much, then you are correct. He should rethink the battles he often starts.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You reap what you sow.

coach, I damn near died laughing last night when he posted this crying jag to tf12. the utter audacity from this big crybaby ...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it really isn’t.

You have a superiority complex. You think you are better because of your profession, but @DJ has more integrity in his pinky toe than you do in your whole body.

His profession is what?
Filing papers or running to Costco for coffee?
Honestly, my guess is he does research for the people who actually know what to do with it.
I highly doubt he is thought of as some great legal mind.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it really isn’t.

the guy's a conniving weasel. i'd guess he's just as oily OFF these boards in his real life...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You reap what you sow.

Difference is, it actually bothers him to the point he has to complain about it to the person who banned him for doing the exact thing he’s now crying about.

Gotta Love This Forum