• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but the inclusion of Dirk in the convo was completely unnecessary and problematic (as we have seen here). Nobody is really arguing the point about Haslem (other than some Wigged out character), just the comp.

The comparison was based on longevity with one franchise, loyalty and leadership.

I can’t think of a better example for modern day players.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only comprehension issue in this debate is you not having a fucking clue of Haslems importance to the Heat over the last 16 years.

How many posts are you going to make saying the same thing on a topic you obviously know nothing about?
Over under is 15 1/2

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk?
I didnt watch the 30 for 30.
Meant to.

His mother was an activist (Black Panther party), and he was on his way to being one before he moved to California and got in the rap game. He changed quite a bit as he got more popular, and really his thuggish behavior was more braggadocio and a reaction to the violence and crime surrounding the rap game at the time. Of course, joining Death Row didn't help.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His mother was an activist (Black Panther party), and he was on his way to being one before he moved to California and got in the rap game. He changed quite a bit as he got more popular, and really his thuggish behavior was more braggadocio and a reaction to the violence and crime surrounding the rap game at the time. Of course, joining Death Row didn't help.

Thanks
Now I dont have to watch.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has been more loyal, UD , Dirk, or equal?

Who has been the better leader/role model, UD , Dirk or equal?
The fact you accuse me of not letting something go is hilarious. You are gonna keep going until I agree. I said I get your viewpoint, I just don't agree.

But keep going if you want.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, really?

They don't take kindly to wishing injury on a player around here. Dick move, bruh

Then maybe you should blame your own DA organization. The reason Durant is destroyed for life is because of GS lol

They rushed him back and were floating stories about how Durant didn't have what it takes, wasn't doing everything in his power to get back and look what happened. That should be a warning for anybody else who ever puts on a GS jersey...

The funny thing of it all is GS probably had the greatest team in the history of the NBA with Durant and they didn't even get a dynasty out of it, and now they lost Durant. They are already forgot about tbh

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then maybe you should blame your own DA organization. The reason Durant is destroyed for life is because of GS lol

They rushed him back and were floating stories about how Durant didn't have what it takes, wasn't doing everything in his power to get back and look what happened. That should be a warning for anybody else who ever puts on a GS jersey...

The funny thing of it all is GS probably had the greatest team in the history of the NBA with Durant and they didn't even get a dynasty out of it, and now they lost Durant. They are already forgot about tbh
This is one of the worst posts ever on SportsHoopla and that's not easy to do. Don't have time to spank you properly but I might get to it later.

I mean literally every sentence is wrong in some manner. Impressive.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the worst posts ever on SportsHoopla and that's not easy to do. Don't have time to spank you properly but I might get to it later.

I mean literally every sentence is wrong in some manner. Impressive.

Didn’t Durant say just the opposite of his post?