• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the worst posts ever on SportsHoopla and that's not easy to do. Don't have time to spank you properly but I might get to it later.

I mean literally every sentence is wrong in some manner. Impressive.

Are you surprised who wrote it?

Because most of us aren't

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name the only player other than Lebron still active who entered the league in 2003

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Beasley is not currently signed with an NBA team, but if he does join one, he will be facing a suspension.

Beasley has been suspended five games for a drug violation, The Athletic’s Shams Charania reported on Thursday.

The 30-year-old forward played 26 games for the Los Angeles Lakers last season before being traded to the Clippers, who waived him. Beasley averaged 7.0 points and 2.3 rebounds in 10.7 minutes per game.

The No. 2 overall pick by the Miami Heat in the 2008 NBA Draft, Beasley signed in February to play in China. He has twice been involved in marijuana possession incidents.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the worst posts ever on SportsHoopla and that's not easy to do. Don't have time to spank you properly but I might get to it later.

I mean literally every sentence is wrong in some manner. Impressive.

Sounds like it stuck a nerve. The truth hurts sometimes...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is so easily led around, he didn't even know they were pushing him..lol

"Maybe Durant felt pressured to come back in part because, according to The Athletic’s Sam Amick, his monthlong absence caused “a mixture of confusion and angst among several of his teammates.” Durant began doing two-a-day workouts to return for the NBA Finals, according toThe Undefeated’s Marc Spears. Amick reported there was “a very real hope” Durant would push through injury like several of his teammates did and return for Game 4, even though he and the Warriors medical staff pegged Game 5 as the earliest return date. He sat out instead, and Golden State lost to fall behind 3-1 in the series.

Amick, who cited sources in his piece, wrote:

When [Durant’s Game 4 return] didn’t happen, and when [the Warriors] saw their season compromised more than ever without him after they’d grown hopeful of his return after seeing him on the court, the irritation grew in large part because they simply didn’t understand why he wasn’t there."

Sounds pretty cut and dry on what happened, and the fact that they were "irritated" is pretty odd at a player with a serious injury...@msgkings322 you can cry all you want but i just owned the F out you, bigly!

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Maybe Durant felt pressured to come back in part because, according to The Athletic’s Sam Amick, his monthlong absence caused “a mixture of confusion and angst among several of his teammates.” Durant began doing two-a-day workouts to return for the NBA Finals, according toThe Undefeated’s Marc Spears. Amick reported there was “a very real hope” Durant would push through injury like several of his teammates did and return for Game 4, even though he and the Warriors medical staff pegged Game 5 as the earliest return date. He sat out instead, and Golden State lost to fall behind 3-1 in the series.

When [Durant’s Game 4 return] didn’t happen, and when [the Warriors] saw their season compromised more than ever without him after they’d grown hopeful of his return after seeing him on the court, the irritation grew in large part because they simply didn’t understand why he wasn’t there."

Sounds pretty cut and dry on what happened...@msgkings322 you can cry all you want but i just owned the F out you, bigly!

Wow, I want to see how the GS homers spin this. It looks pretty concrete that he felt pressured.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds pretty cut and dry on what happened, and the fact that they were "irritated" is pretty odd at a player with a serious injury...@msgkings322 you can cry all you want but i just owned the F out you, bigly!

So the Athletic’s words outweigh Durants?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I want to see how the GS homers spin this. It looks pretty concrete that he felt pressured.

It wasn't just from the players, it was also from their management. They are a piece of shit organization who took winning over the health of their best player. Remember when their owner tried to push a player in the finals. It's no surprise he left.