• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It usually makes them better complementary players which form a better team as they understand their role better and you don't have the pains of "learning the game" as you do with young, very immature talent.
You get LA started vets like Rondo and McGee, right? The only good player who started with Love was Rubio...who was 23.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome because it's football. Fake games are better than real games in other sports.
Meh. I'm not that into football in general so I fail to see how meaningless games of second and third stringers is a diversion but of course to each their own

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I'm not that into football in general so I fail to see how meaningless games of second and third stringers is a diversion but of course to each their own
I hear ya and truth be told it was actually more exciting last year coming off 0-16 as I wanted to see Baker and other young guys play. Now I assume he wont play much and I just want the top players to go into the season healthy.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most football games are bad, however gambling, fantasy, fanduel, etc.. keeps people watching.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most football games are bad, however gambling, fantasy, fanduel, etc.. keeps people watching.
Oh I know how it goes, but I'm just not into it, personally.

I listen to a lot of sports talk radio so I hear all the minutiae about the Niners and Raiders, and the national stories, and I have vague rooting interest in the Raiders and Bears and Niners, but I really don't care.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know how it goes, but I'm just not into it, personally.

I listen to a lot of sports talk radio so I hear all the minutiae about the Niners and Raiders, and the national stories, and I have vague rooting interest in the Raiders and Bears and Niners, but I really don't care.

I dont care about any team.
Was a Browns fan pre Raven move.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Then again, good luck finding a better 3rd option on a non-championship team.

You are severely underrating Bosh.
Just to name a few off the top of my head
Worthy
Jamal Wilkes
Mchale
Odom
Vlade Divac
Damon Stoudimire
andrew toney
Rodman
Drexler
toni parker
ray allen
Klay
Draymond Green
Ben Simmons
Horace Grant

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, only soft players see that attitude as "asshole" instead of simply being the expectation of full effort from teammates. Jordan, Kobe, CP3, Butler, etc. Some want to win at all costs, others want to do just enough and have fun along the way.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I love it when any Lakers fans take my Kobe comments seriously. From the moment I got to SportsHoopla I've always talked trash about the Lakers. Not trying to be a smartass but when will you figure out I always joke about your team?

And I've said repeatedly I respect the Lakers organization, they're a great franchise. Magic to this day is still one of my all time favorite players.

But if you think this Celtics fan will ever stop taking shots @ the Lakers you'd be mistaken.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt it. They are holding that last roster spot for a chance at Iggy if he ever gets waived (or another future surprise cut or unexpected need due to injury). Lakers often start the season with an empty roster spot for that flexibility.

Yeah I don't see the Lakers adding Melo either. I was more joking around than anything else.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I love it when any Lakers fans take my Kobe comments seriously. From the moment I got to SportsHoopla I've always talked trash about the Lakers. Not trying to be a smartass but when will you figure out I always joke about your team?

And I've said repeatedly I respect the Lakers organization, they're a great franchise. Magic to this day is still one of my all time favorite players.

But if you think this Celtics fan will ever stop taking shots @ the Lakers you'd be mistaken.

We'll continue to take shots at the Celtics as well (along with the Clips, of course). I can't respond to one of your less than serious comments without this b.s. every time? I was just adding to the Kobe discussion, and your post happened to reference the point I wanted to make. You're being soft, don't make me call Kobe....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll continue to take shots at the Celtics as well (along with the Clips, of course). I can't respond to one of your less than serious comments without this b.s. every time? I was just adding to the Kobe discussion, and your post happened to reference the point I wanted to make. You're being soft, don't make me call Kobe....

This comment is a steaming pile of crap. You (and other Lakers fans) take it too personal whenever I start my Lakers stuff. You got upset because in I called Kobe an asshole. But I like your laughable attempt to say otherwise.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to think so

Does it really mean all that much? We're talking about a late season addition from the d-league as a two-way player. Sounds to be like they prefer the other options they have for 2-way contracts (3 Exhibit 10 signings to pick their 2 2-way players from: Kyle Alexander, Jeremiah Martin, Chris Silva).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This comment is a steaming pile of crap. You (and other Lakers fans) take it too personal whenever I start my Lakers stuff. You got upset because in I called Kobe an asshole. But I like your laughable attempt to say otherwise.

Whatever gets you though the day. Pat yourself on the back if you need that daily affirmation...

giphy.gif