• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree completely. CP3 still gives leadership and quality play, whereas Wiggins is a net negative. CP3 costs a bit more, but his contract is over sooner too.

So...........let me understand this. You justify CP3 making the money he does because of his leadership (mind you, he's wrecked every single lockerroom he's been in) and quality of play (which for $40 mil per year, he's not producing anywhere near what he's making). CP3's contract is over a year before Wiggins, I guarantee in CP3's final deal, OKC is going to be counting down the days that contract is up.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...........let me understand this. You justify CP3 making the money he does because of his leadership (mind you, he's wrecked every single lockerroom he's been in) and quality of play (which for $40 mil per year, he's not producing anywhere near what he's making). CP3's contract is over a year before Wiggins, I guarantee in CP3's final deal, OKC is going to be counting down the days that contract is up.

He won’t be in OKC the end of this season, much less at that point.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't be gay, he is one of my favorite players which automatically precludes him from being gay. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay.

These statements contradict each other. The first one seems pretty homophobic.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won’t be in OKC the end of this season, much less at that point.

One can never be sure. You were sure he wouldn't be on the team this season either and that's looking pretty likely.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can never be sure. You were sure he wouldn't be on the team this season either and that's looking pretty likely.

Ehh, still time before the season starts. Presti decided to diffuse the situation for a bit, I still say he has a plan when he made the deal. We will see.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imagine this alternate timeline:

1) Draymond doesn't get suspended and the Warriors likely close the Cavs out in 5 games, winning their 2nd championship. Steph would be Finals MVP (for those of you who care about it).

2) KD absolutely cannot join the Warriors. They are eliminated from his wish list.

3) Kyrie demands a trade in 2016 after the loss (he said he was contemplating requesting a trade even after the championship season).

4) KD tells Thunder he'll only re-sign with them if they can get rid of Westbrook.

5) Westbrook is traded for Kyrie Irving.

6) Thunder would have had a great shot to win a championship with Durant and Irving, instead of Westbrook. They took the Warriors to 7 games that year and had a 3-1 lead on them.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Imagine this alternate timeline:

1) Draymond doesn't get suspended and the Warriors likely close the Cavs out in 5 games, winning their 2nd championship. Steph would be Finals MVP (for those of you who care about it).

2) KD absolutely cannot join the Warriors. They are eliminated from his wish list.

3) Kyrie demands a trade in 2016 after the loss (he said he was contemplating requesting a trade even after the championship season).

4) KD tells Thunder he'll only re-sign with them if they can get rid of Westbrook.

5) Westbrook is traded for Kyrie Irving.

6) Thunder would have had a great shot to win a championship with Durant and Irving, instead of Westbrook. They took the Warriors to 7 games that year and had a 3-1 lead on them.

#alternaterealities

#BillsfourtimeSuperBowlChamps