• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confirmed Kobe Kid with typical deflection by attacking Lebron. I held you in such high esteem until now, ShaqDaddy because I didn't think a chick could be a Kobe Kid.. Being a Kobe Kid is the lowest of lows, for shame SD, for shame...SMH

What the hell is a Kobe Kid?

Additionally, how is calling someone gay an attack? You're either very insecure of yourself or 12 years old.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to hear your explanation why it's not

Preferring that your favorite players aren't gay isn't homophobia IMO. Just like a black person might like Jordan over Bird because he can identify with Jordan more doesn't make that person a racist necessarily.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is a Kobe Kid?

Additionally, how is calling someone gay an attack? You're either very insecure of yourself or 12 years old.

You never posted on ESPN? Kobe Kid was a derisive term used for overzealous young Kobe fans with low basketball IQ's who claimed they were Lakers fans but really only loved Kobe.

Here is a definition from urban dictionary

Kobe Kid
A term used for fans of Kobe Bryant (known for r*pe in colorado)who dont neccessarily like the Lakers, just Kobes balls in their mouth. They are usually wrong, and homo, and are easy to own on message boards.

Don't play dumb, you meant calling Lebron gay as an attack.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preferring that your favorite players aren't gay isn't homophobia IMO. Just like a black person might like Jordan over Bird because he can identify with Jordan more doesn't make that person a racist necessarily.
Yeah but you're an obvious closet case