• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A beautiful day in fact. Not the usual humidity where it can be uncomfortable even if only in the 70s.

No humidty? That's a nice change for all you guys. Was talking to my cousin (she's in Revere) not long ago & she said the weather was bad there for a while. When NE Ohio got hit by that heatwave. I will say one thing though. The one time of the year I miss each year is right around the corner, Fall. These fucking yo-yo's out here don't know what a great Fall looks like. Shit they think all yellow leaves are awesome. Idiots.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 minutes per game.

His per 36 numbers during that 15 game stretch would have been a career best season. He did not “mail it in” like people claimed.
Even knowing he was only going to play in the 20 minute range it was hard keeping him off of 1 day fantasy teams.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No humidty? That's a nice change for all you guys. Was talking to my cousin (she's in Revere) not long ago & she said the weather was bad there for a while. When NE Ohio got hit by that heatwave. I will say one thing though. The one time of the year I miss each year is right around the corner, Fall. These fucking yo-yo's out here don't know what a great Fall looks like. Shit they think all yellow leaves are awesome. Idiots.
wouldn't say no humidity, but when I was out it was comfortable even though mid-upper 70s.

I also love Fall here (not just because it means football started but I'm sure that helps). spring's not bad either.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

He deserves criticism for how he handled the situation.

My point is that players requesting to be traded is not the same as not honoring their contract.

AD requested to be traded, then he continued to play very well in the limited minutes the Pelicans gave him.

I gotta be honest. Kinda liked things better when I was wrong & made that up. But then again I'm looking for any reason to dislike AD now that he's wearing the purple 'n gold. Okay my bad on that topic there. But it's easy to think of another reason to put AD on my ALL NBA Asshole team. Just gimme a few minutes. I'll think of something.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't say no humidity, but when I was out it was comfortable even though mid-upper 70s.

I also love Fall here (not just because it means football started but I'm sure that helps). spring's not bad either.

I know the winters sucks. Can't say I'm miss that time of the year. Speaking of winter it's funny to hear my pussy neighbors cry about a few inches of snow that melts away in a few days mutliple times. Or saying it's too damn hot outside when it's only 82 & the humidity is under 20%. They act like a retired couple & they're only in their 50's.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay people we really need a new topic here. I have an idea. It's time we discussed what went wrong & why PG13 didn't end up in Milwaukee.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,896.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like to think that's the case if he's truly an attorney (which I believe to be true).

Known him about 11 years on various sports message boards and while he may be an entertaining troll at times, he's not stupid (that's despite the various battles we've engaged in).....that's why I said he's playing at it.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Known him about 11 years on various sports message boards and while he may be an entertaining troll at times, he's not stupid (that's despite the various battles we've engaged in).....that's why I said he's playing at it.

I find him funny, he really gets posters riled up here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay people we really need a new topic here. I have an idea. It's time we discussed what went wrong & why PG13 didn't end up in Milwaukee.
PG didn't go to the Bucks. Heard he was dealt and just assumed Buckalis nailed it.

If only he said they'd get Kevin Love somehow.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back in 'gator mode again...?

I don't know what it means. But I don't like it. Gator? Hey fuck Gainesville, fuck The Swamp & fuck the weather there too. I forget what we were talking about again.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying he is "on their list" is not contacting them DIRECTLY. No one said statements were not made by AD or his agent. And this certainly goes against the OP's saying he called them DIRECTLY to tell them he wouldn't go there.

Doesn't it?

weird you'd think to point out I was wrong (when you agree with me).

On their list Feb
Off their list June

If you know the sequence of the calendar, maybe you can follow along.