• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when they had those players they weren't very good

LeBron came back, declared playoff mode activation because he was perfectly healthy and ready to do his best, and proceeded to lose almost every single game

What will be your new excuses for next year? Like every team doesn't have injuries lol

Granted it was early in the season but before the injury bug started hitting the Lakers weren't they around 5th or 6th?

Not sure exactly which game LeBron got injured & started missing time. Through 29 games last year they were 18-11 (.621 winning %). Not the best. But better than the not very good you're claiming.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted it was early in the season but before the injury bug started hitting the Lakers weren't they around 5th or 6th?

Not sure exactly which game LeBron got injured & started missing time. Through 29 games last year they were 18-11. Not the best. But better than the not very good you're claiming. Not very good to me means much closer to .500.

Lakers had one of the 2-3 weakest schedules SOS in the league the first 30 games or so...

Probably helped them look better than they were...Which still wasn't very good

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers had one of the 2-3 weakest schedules SOS in the league the first 30 games or so...

Probably helped them look better than they were...Which still wasn't very good

No matter what's said you've made your mind up on this topic. You outright said they weren't that good. I don't know many NBA fans that would consider a .621 winning % bad. As far as their schedule (if you're right) who cares other than you? Compared to where they had been the previous handful of years before LeBron it was step in the right direction. So I can't help to think you're being a little biased.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what's said you've made your mind up on this topic. You outright said they weren't that good. I don't know many NBA fans that would consider a .621 winning % bad. As far as their schedule (if you're right) who cares other than you? Compared to where they had been the previous handful of years before LeBron it was step in the right direction. So I can't help to think you're being a little biased.

Why are you leaving out the part when he came back, and activated playoff mode well they were still in playoff contention? Does only the beginning of a season count?

Anyways, I consider teams that aren't very good teams that pick in the lottery, but that is just me!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you leaving out the part when he came back, and activated playoff mode well they were still in playoff contention? Does only the beginning of a season count?

Anyways, I consider teams that aren't very good teams that pick in the lottery, but that is just me!

What about the other injuries that hit the Lakers? Or are those not valid?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the team checking out after the AD trade rumors factor into this at all?

Hell no. Everything bad that happened to the Lakers last year is LeBron's fault. Injuries, front office dysfunction, bad ticket sales. And he's the real reason Magic quit.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay what about the other injuries that hit the Lakers? Or are those not valid?

Lots of teams get injured? Kawhi Lenard sat tons of games and only played 60 games on the season vs Lebrons 55 games. They still made the playoffs and guess what else? Do you want the answer why?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams find ways to still make the playoffs with injuries, bad teams don't...Or have Celtic fans make excuses for them? You remind me of that fish that hangs on the side of sharks lol

Hope you can put two and two together!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of teams get injured? Kawhi Lenard sat tons of games and only played 60 games on the season vs Lebrons 55 games. They still made the playoffs and guess what else? Do you want the answer why?

So you just compared Kawhi picking & choosing which games he would play in to a legit injury for LeBron? :pound:Okay get the fuck outta here. You biased as hell right now. And hey you rocket surgeon the Raptors were a better team top to bottom than the Lakers last year.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you just compared Kawhi picking & choosing which games he would play in to a legit injury for LeBron? :pound:Okay get the fuck outta here. You biased as hell right now. And hey you rocket surgeon the Raptors were a better team top to bottom than the Lakers last year.

Lebron put up better numbers than last year...Any more excuses? Let me hear them lol

Just admit they were a bad team...It's not that hard to do...They should be better this year, possibly...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron put up better numbers than last year...Any more excuses? Let me hear them lol

Just admit they were a bad team...It's not that hard to do...They should be better this year, possibly...

Yeah they were a bad team. Once the injury bug started hitting them.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take Kawhi and Lebron off of the Raptors and Lakers respectively, I think you'll find that Toronto still had a much better roster than that of the Lakers. Do you even think before you type?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take Kawhi and Lebron off of the Raptors and Lakers respectively, I think you'll fine that Toronto still had a much better roster than that of the Lakers. Do you even think before you type?

Of course he doesn't think before he types. What kinda question is that?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take Kawhi and Lebron off of the Raptors and Lakers respectively, I think you'll find that Toronto still had a much better roster than that of the Lakers. Do you even think before you type?

You are proving my point. Lakers had a bad team, and thus didn't make the playoffs. Toronto has a good team and even with Kawhi playing similar games to lebron they still made the playoffs, and won

Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand lol