• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Philly did though, even if Simmons STILL doesn't start shooting jumpshots he has players that fit around him. He can kick it out to Richardson, Harris, even Embiid to shoot. He has options to facilitate but imagine how much better this team or Simmons could be if he shot like he did in practice.

He actually has a nice jumpshot, I really do not get it at all!!

Maybe it's a mental thing at this point?

I know that during his career, Shaq used to knock down free throws like crazy at practice, but then he'd always struggle during the games.

He'd never agree, but I always thought it was more mental with him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's a mental thing at this point?

I know that during his career, Shaq used to knock down free throws like crazy at practice, but then he'd always struggle during the games.

He'd never agree, but I always thought it was more mental with him.

Yeah could be, it's just strange he doesn't even attempt them though. I mean I could see if you keep missing them and you stop shooting...but he never is attempting them also. Strange

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i think thats about right- falls somewhere in between Kaminski and Boban. Basically replacement level guy. As I said- if he is starting he is prob. the worst starting center in the league. If he comes off the bench he is a mediocre bench guy. If you could lineup all the big men that get regular minutes in the NBA hed without a doubt be in the bottom 5th

which is fine if thats what you want---- but i dont even think he helps you win regardless of what his contract is whether he was making 20 million a year or 500k a year.

Is TT mediocre? Their numbers were very similar last season and TT got more mpg.....LOL.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah could be, it's just strange he doesn't even attempt them though. I mean I could see if you keep missing them and you stop shooting...but he never is attempting them also. Strange

That's why I think it's mental with him. It's like he's afraid to shoot.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah.

I am thinking the obstacle might end up being a combination of this and what I think @thunderc said.

Value wise, Miami does not think they should have to give Herro or Bam. And I tend to agree with that. OKC really needs to get one of those guys back, however, because trading Russ to Miami devalues those future Heat picks they already hold.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

I am thinking the obstacle might end up being a combination of this and what I think @thunderc said.

Value wise, Miami does not think they should have to give Herro or Bam. And I tend to agree with that. OKC really needs to get one of those guys back, however, because trading Russ to Miami devalues those future Heat picks they already hold.

I think they might be looking into adding a 3rd team and I think for OKC acquiring that JR Smith contract could be valuable.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard and his agent reached out to the Lakers but we ain't interested.....LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to Montana later this month....anybody ever been there?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lengths you will go to are unbelievable.

Nobody ever said McGee was anything more than a body playing a role.

Last summer, I recognized that he could have a sizable role for the Lakers because they had very little big talent. I also realized that despite his flaws McGee tends to score pretty efficiently when given minutes.

You incorrectly analyzed the situation and said that you would “fly to Mars if McGee averaged 8 points a game”.

You were very wrong. And McGee’s value relative to other bigs around the league does not make you any less wrong. You clown yourself when you do this crap.
Drop the mic and walk away. You were Em in 8 mile. Roasted him accurately to a T.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

There's a myriad of complexities that arise because of this.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a myriad of complexities that arise because of this.

OKC is famous for making decisions because of salary cap.
I'm guessing if Riley holds ground, eventually OKC will cave vs pay.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,216.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not reading every word here but I did see where someone basically said Cleveland could have Westbrook if they wanted him. Not true because the Thunder are not going to trade him somewhere he doesn’t want to go. Probably not in their best interest to be that way but that’s how it is.
@WiggyRuss

You right Thunder. RW ain't trying to go to the Cavs.