• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cp3 regressing, and Harden isn't going to be able to do it by himself. Capela has mostly been figured out. So that's why I think while they're probably a playoff team, I think they might be lower bracket...

Not only that, the West is a lot better. There used to be only one regular season team arguably better than Houston last year (Warriors). Now there are 3-4.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that, the West is a lot better. There used to be only one regular season team arguably better than Houston last year (Warriors). Now there are 3-4.

I wouldn't say the West is better at all Last season they had 4 teams with 53+ wins. I don't think there will be more than that this season. Last year, the 8th seed had 48 wins which is pretty good. I doubt the 8th seed gets more than that this season.

The West been pretty strong the last 2 years after down years in 2015 and 2016.

The only difference this coming season is there is no clear favorite but the West won't be any better than it was last season when it comes to the actual records of these teams. Basically last season the West had 1 great team, 5 really good teams, and 2 decent teams. This year they basically going to have 5 really good teams and 3 decent teams.

Win 53 games or so and you're likely getting HCA in round 1.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't watch summer league really but yeah everything I been reading on Twitter from heat writers about Herro been great. Hard to take much from summer league but it is much better to look good than bad because competition will only get better in preseason and when the real thing starts in October.
Absolutely. I have downplayed Summer League, but no doubt you'd rather your guy look good than not.

As for Herro, a reason not to put too much into it is his counterpart (Jeffires?) played as well or better than Herro did.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. I have downplayed Summer League, but no doubt you'd rather your guy look good than not.

As for Herro, a reason not to put too much into it is his counterpart (Jeffires?) played as well or better than Herro did.

Who is saying that others who were drafted after Herro might also POSSIBLY be steals?

Herro is more than just a player who can hit an open shot.

Im just hoping he stays once this Westbrook thing goes down, which apparently is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say way to go American league!
Shane Bieber MVP!!!

I will tell ya, the Tribe sure does know how to develop/trade for pitching.....Kluber, Carrasco, Bieber, Bauer, Clevinger is their "healthy" starting 5 which is insane.

They have had some really bad luck health wise and have had to use, I think, 4 additional starters this year that include Plesac, Plutko, Civale and Rodriguez--- all that had some type of success beyond their expectations.

and that does not even include their #1 minor league prospect, Tristan McKenzie, who is a starting pitcher and top 20 prospect in the big leagues who has been hurt this year.

Tribe knows how to identify and develop pitching that is for sure.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is saying that others who were drafted after Herro might also POSSIBLY be steals?

Herro is more than just a player who can hit an open shot.

Im just hoping he stays once this Westbrook thing goes down, which apparently is.
I mean- of course- there are always going to be guys that outplay their draft positions.

The Kyrie draft was labeled a a fairly weak draft and you had Klay go 11, Kawhi 15, Vucevic 16, Butler 30--- and that doesnt include guys like Faried, Bogdonovic, Mirotic after the top 20 picks.

I am talking about the most LIKELY outcomes- not the outliers and surprises and "steals".

I would LOVE to play poker with you and take every dime you have since you honestly have very little understanding of what "odds" are.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just that....

He's going to be splitting minutes with RJ, Knox, Portis, Randle and Taj Gibson.

Even if they decide to play Portis, Taj at the 5....

He's not starting over Randle and will split minutes with RJ and Knox.

He's still welcome to join the Lakers for $2.6M per.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Biebs!!

Great, now the Cleveland fans are Beliebers on top of everything else...

giphy.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- of course- there are always going to be guys that outplay their draft positions.

The Kyrie draft was labeled a a fairly weak draft and you had Klay go 11, Kawhi 15, Vucevic 16, Butler 30--- and that doesnt include guys like Faried, Bogdonovic, Mirotic after the top 20 picks.

I am talking about the most LIKELY outcomes- not the outliers and surprises and "steals".

I would LOVE to play poker with you and take every dime you have since you honestly have very little understanding of what "odds" are.

Again, you are wrong.
Yes, every now and then you get a 100% cant miss, like LeBron ( barring injury), but OFTEN, the best players from draft dont necessarily come from the very top of the draft.
Its not even a debate if you would just look.
And, that doesnt mean it will be Herro this year, so dont go there.

Good Luck with the poker thing and taking every dime I have.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok
Didnt SAY suck, but you did say there was no difference between picks 11-30.
who knows if it's true (as you never can be sure until they play) but also heard many comments like that. Maybe not always 11-30, but 8-20, 10-25, etc.