• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially, if CP plays 40-50 games as he continues to break down and Harden has to try and carry them on his back....
same can be said with the Lakers and LeBron/Davis.

Except the Rockets supporting cast of Capela, Gordon and Tucker is better.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cp3 regressing, and Harden isn't going to be able to do it by himself. Capela has mostly been figured out. So that's why I think while they're probably a playoff team, I think they might be lower bracket...

Cp3 played 58 games last year and they finished 1 game out of 2nd.

As for Capela regressing? Not buying that. In the playoffs he can get exposed for sure when the opponent is locked in on you for 2 weeks straight. He will be just fine in the regular season and had the best year of his career in the regular season last year.

Rockets will be fine. Signing Austin Rivers back was big for them

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,130.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same can be said with the Lakers and LeBron/Davis.

Except the Rockets supporting cast of Capela, Gordon and Tucker is better.

That was James first season missing that many games and 8-10 were just because the season was basically over.....

CP has a proven track record of missing a lot of games.....

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for Capela regressing? Not buying that. In the playoffs he can get exposed for sure when the opponent is locked in on you for 2 weeks straight. He will be just fine in the regular season and had the best year of his career in the regular season last year.

where did I say Capela was regressing.? I said the playoffs served to figure him out...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yah Capela regressing makes zero sense. I am not even sure who would suggest that. The dude is 25 and keeps getting better. He is close to, if not already, a top 40 player in the league in his own right. Very solid 3rd scorer, great rebounder and a guy that is fast enough to guard the perimeter but athletic/big enough to guard the rim.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was James first season missing that many games and 8-10 were just because the season was basically over.....

CP has a proven track record of missing a lot of games.....
it went downhill for Kobe VERY VERY fast once he hit his age 34 season and crazily enough LeBron has even more miles on him than Kobe did by that age. LeBron is a freak but there is definitely risk there.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what makes me laugh my ass off?

remembering you thinking 2 good months for the Heat a couple years ago proved that Riley's plan was working- only for me to be 100% right that they were a capped out mediocre-to-shitty mess.

I was exactly right and you were a blind turnip.

First of all, that wasnt Rileys plan.
He would have signed Hayward.
But, because of those 41 games, he chose to keep the core that went 30-11 vs try to change pieces.

Would the end result have been any different for the past 2 seasons if Hayward chose Miami?

We’d have been worse, and probably couldnt do what we’re doing this summer.

Regardless, you are such a dick.
I love how when the major majority of your posts are proven wrong, you say that you are just going by what the paid ‘ experts ‘ say, but when you think you’re right ( which you weren’t) you want to repeat it 1000x.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did I say Capela was regressing.? I said the playoffs served to figure him out...

My bad about that. You said it about CP3 which is true but i still stand by my Capela statement. He will be great in the regular season. The playoffs is where i have my concerns