• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are good on guards, we need a backup PF/C.....Stoudemire would be the need. If we went with 1 of the 2.

Kyle Korver got released today. That's probably who its going to

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Put down the blunt homie

You don't think they can't get a huge haul for Westbrook?

This isn't a AD situation where the guy can just say I am a one year rental. Westbrook is an unquestionable top 10 player in the league who is locked down for 4 years. Why would OKC give him away? If they don't get a great offer they will just wait until December when teams can start throwing in this year free agents and draft picks. And if they don't get a great offer after that, they can just wait till next offseason. At some point they are going to get a huge haul for Westbrook. Why would they send him on for pennies on the dollar now? Might be a headache to have him on the team this season. But not so big of one that they should settle for a trade with zero star potential in return.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't a AD situation where the guy can just say I am a one year rental. Westbrook is an unquestionable top 10 player in the league who is locked down for 4 years. Why would OKC give him away? If they don't get a great offer they will just wait until December when teams can start throwing in this year free agents and draft picks. And if they don't get a great offer after that, they can just wait till next offseason. At some point they are going to get a huge haul for Westbrook. Why would they send him on for pennies on the dollar now? Might be a headache to have him on the team this season. But not so big of one that they should settle for a trade with zero star potential in return.

They aren’t going to pay him and miss the playoffs. He will be traded in the next few days.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Thunder are now letting their free agents they made agreements with back out if they want. So far Alex Burcs moved on to the warriors and Muscala is staying.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know man.

Cousins, McGee, Davis, Kuzma, LeBron, Dudley all getting minutes at 4 and 5

Think a guy like Ellis might be more likely to get a few minutes.
But they could use 1 more big body for insurance
I don’t know man.

Cousins, McGee, Davis, Kuzma, LeBron, Dudley all getting minutes at 4 and 5

Think a guy like Ellis might be more likely to get a few minutes.

But they could use 1 more big body for insurance
Amare stodemire for insurance!:doobs:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its the contract and the fact that he already looks worse than he did a couple years ago- especially defensively.

Hes still a great great player and top 15 player in the league in my estimation, but 43 million a year for 4 years carries a lot of risk.

They wont get much more than expiring contracts and a pick or player or two.

because of the following:

-and first, I would say that if I were a team that was o nthe brink i WOULD trade for him if i thought it pushed me over the top.

Why I would Stay away:

-declining defense
-guy relies on his athleticism and has a lot of miles on him
-the contract- by far the biggest reason
-not that many suitors- how many teams are in on him? Detroit, Miami, maybe New York?
-sub-30% three point shooting in a league where that is rough for a guard
-is he coachable?

why I WOULD trade for him if I was a team that could win it?
-talent wins in the playoffs- in the playoffs it comes down to who can take who 1 on 1 a lot of the time and Westbrook can do that
-he plays extremely hard and goes out there every single night that he possibly can
-the games best rebounding guard in the game
-one man fast break

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its the contract and the fact that he already looks worse than he did a couple years ago- especially defensively.

Hes still a great great player and top 15 player in the league in my estimation, but 43 million a year for 4 years carries a lot of risk.

They wont get much more than expiring contracts and a pick or player or two.

because of the following:

-and first, I would say that if I were a team that was o nthe brink i WOULD trade for him if i thought it pushed me over the top.

Why I would Stay away:

-declining defense
-guy relies on his athleticism and has a lot of miles on him
-the contract- by far the biggest reason
-not that many suitors- how many teams are in on him? Detroit, Miami, maybe New York?
-sub-30% three point shooting in a league where that is rough for a guard
-is he coachable?

why I WOULD trade for him if I was a team that could win it?
-talent wins in the playoffs- in the playoffs it comes down to who can take who 1 on 1 a lot of the time and Westbrook can do that
-he plays extremely hard and goes out there every single night that he possibly can
-the games best rebounding guard in the game
-one man fast break

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are good on guards, we need a backup PF/C.....Stoudemire would be the need. If we went with 1 of the 2.

He was washed up years ago.

#reaching

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JA Andade tweeted some player getting major air on his way to a monster dunk......holy shit!!!!!!!