• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a helluva 4th of July. Spent the day on my friends lake riding jet skis. Alotta great grilling grub. Ribs, chicken, burgers, dogs, brats. About 25 people were there.

Mine was fucking awesome...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. How did Ryan Hollins land into that job?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Porter Jr., the Cleveland Cavaliers’ wild card, out to prove why he should have been a top 5 pick

“He had like 40. He looked like James Harden. He was cooking dudes. Unguardable 1 on 1. He was doing whatever he wanted against anyone,” one executive in attendance recalled in a recent conversation. “It was like, ‘Who is this guy?’ I heard of his name, but I hadn’t really watched him in depth yet. There wasn’t a lot of structure. Kind of like a pickup game, but it was like, ‘Wow!’ You came out of there and you’re like, ‘He has great size, can score it at all three levels, he’s explosive and has an NBA body.’ That got him on the map.”

“Just a monster talent that we’ve been following pretty closely,” Altman said of Porter. “I think he needs some structure and needs some mentors. We’re super excited to take on the challenge because of how talented he is. He is a genuine kid and he wants to be great.”

So how does a player dripping with that much ability nearly slide out of Round One, especially in a draft that supposedly lacked high-end talent after the first handful of picks?

“I think he’s a wild card,” a team source said. “He could be in the G League this year or he could be starting. There’s such a range with him, but he gives us something different. He can go get his own shot. He’s a big two-guard who can play the 3. It’s a little unclear right now. It’s so early. He has so much talent and hopefully we can get the best out of him. But who knows?”

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting to hear Danny Green's point of view. I think him and Kawhi are close but this process may hurt Green as teams like the Mavs may have to move on.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting to hear Danny Green's point of view. I think him and Kawhi are close but this process may hurt Green as teams like the Mavs may have to move on.

Move on to whom?
Might be better off vs overpaying Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Porter Jr., the Cleveland Cavaliers’ wild card, out to prove why he should have been a top 5 pick

“He had like 40. He looked like James Harden. He was cooking dudes. Unguardable 1 on 1. He was doing whatever he wanted against anyone,” one executive in attendance recalled in a recent conversation. “It was like, ‘Who is this guy?’ I heard of his name, but I hadn’t really watched him in depth yet. There wasn’t a lot of structure. Kind of like a pickup game, but it was like, ‘Wow!’ You came out of there and you’re like, ‘He has great size, can score it at all three levels, he’s explosive and has an NBA body.’ That got him on the map.”

“Just a monster talent that we’ve been following pretty closely,” Altman said of Porter. “I think he needs some structure and needs some mentors. We’re super excited to take on the challenge because of how talented he is. He is a genuine kid and he wants to be great.”

So how does a player dripping with that much ability nearly slide out of Round One, especially in a draft that supposedly lacked high-end talent after the first handful of picks?

“I think he’s a wild card,” a team source said. “He could be in the G League this year or he could be starting. There’s such a range with him, but he gives us something different. He can go get his own shot. He’s a big two-guard who can play the 3. It’s a little unclear right now. It’s so early. He has so much talent and hopefully we can get the best out of him. But who knows?”

Nobody cares, one-nut