• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird.

He wants to avoid the shadow.

But, it's been reported that he doesn't want to be LeBron's caddy.

Being the man equals being in the spotlight, no?

lol

Last I heard it does. All of the speculation may well be right and he may go to the Clippers. But, it's Kawhi, so I don't know how any one thinks they know what he's going to do.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q @Shanemansj13 ....

Huh....Kicks sure are acting like a team that thinks they have a couple of Stars in the bag.... ALLEGEDLY.

The team is considering trading the third overall selection to the Atlanta Hawks for the No. 8 and No. 10 overall picks, per ESPN. If they remain at three, the Knicks would take Duke small forward R.J. Barrett, says our Sam Amico in the eighth installment of his NBA mock draft.

“New York has explored the possibility of trading back in the lottery, sources told ESPN, perhaps to acquire pieces that better complement potential high-volume All-Star free agents (such as Kevin Durant or Kyrie Irving),” the report said. “Trading the No. 3 pick for the Atlanta Hawks’ two first-rounders (Nos. 8 and 10) is under consideration by the Knicks, one source said.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Last I heard it does. All of the speculation may well be right and he may go to the Clippers. But, it's Kawhi, so I don't know how any one thinks they know what he's going to do.
I think he will stay in Canada.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been discussed... there are clear and obvious reasons why, of course.

The Celtics were a good team with plenty of cooks in the kitchen. That's the big difference in this comparison.
Yeah, I guess Steph Curry regressed too when Durant signed with the Dubs.

* See playoff run, sans Durant.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's my feeling too. Obviously, I would love for him to come to the Lakers, but if that doesn't happen, then I hope he stays put. It's kind of fun having the Raptors in the mix.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Celtics were a good team with plenty of cooks in the kitchen. That's the big difference in this comparison.

I think it's more than that, they had too many guys who want to be the Executive Chef and not enough who just want to be cooks.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you don't think James being on the Lakers hurts Ingram's development?

So, when he played really good for 20-22 games Laker fans shouldn't be excited?

I know it's a win-win society we live in but players can't improve and show development despite not having much help and the team being a MASH unit?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings had a losing record.....but their fans shouldn't be excited, despite their obvious improvement?

Because, they clearly have some really good players on what most would call a bad team?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James didn't play much during that stretch....and Ingram wasn't getting much help since we were a walking MASH unit.
So, he was putting up big numbers, on a bad team, that don't contribute to wins?

Lots of guys do that.

There is a guy in Minny that put up 18, 5 and 3 for the full Season.

I think we can all agree that Wiggins isn't a guy you want to invest in heavily and he doesn't even have a injury history.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@The Q @Shanemansj13 ....

Huh....Kicks sure are acting like a team that thinks they have a couple of Stars in the bag.... ALLEGEDLY.

The team is considering trading the third overall selection to the Atlanta Hawks for the No. 8 and No. 10 overall picks, per ESPN. If they remain at three, the Knicks would take Duke small forward R.J. Barrett, says our Sam Amico in the eighth installment of his NBA mock draft.

“New York has explored the possibility of trading back in the lottery, sources told ESPN, perhaps to acquire pieces that better complement potential high-volume All-Star free agents (such as Kevin Durant or Kyrie Irving),” the report said. “Trading the No. 3 pick for the Atlanta Hawks’ two first-rounders (Nos. 8 and 10) is under consideration by the Knicks, one source said.

It's smart because 3rd pick makes a lot more and they would need role players if they land 2 big time players.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, he was putting up big numbers, on a bad team, that don't contribute to wins?

Lots of guys do that.

There is a guy in Minny that put up 18, 5 and 3 for the full Season.

I think we can all agree that Wiggins isn't a guy you want to invest in heavily and he doesn't even have a injury history.

Ingram has more upside IMO, Ingram just completed his 3rd season and Wiggins completed his 5th.

Wiggins scores and that's about it. Ingram can score and pass, he needs to improve his rebounding.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's smart because 3rd pick makes a lot more and they would need role players if they land 2 big time players.
If.

Draft comes BEFORE free agency.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't Kawhi say he wouldn't resign w/ the Raptors if Drake gets courtside seats next year? Not sure if I heard that or made it up. Can't remember.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If.

Draft comes BEFORE free agency.

I know.....I truly believe NY gets a star and possibly a 2nd....like what they have done there.....

If they don't, yeah.....they'd be fucked till next summer and it won't be that great with FA.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more than that, they had too many guys who want to be the Executive Chef and not enough who just want to be cooks.
I don't disagree.

Not. At. All.

Kyrie was the main problem. IMO.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram has more upside IMO, Ingram just completed his 3rd season and Wiggins completed his 5th.

Wiggins scores and that's about it. Ingram can score and pass, he needs to improve his rebounding.
He can.

But, he's never done it consistently and is coming off a medical condition.

Forget about Wiggins and let's go back to the original comparison.

You are ignoring the very big elephant in the room that is a HEALTHY contract extension for Brandon Ingram.

Hard pass this Season.

You keep saying Tatum regressed, and I agree based on his body language and just using my eyes.

But. Statistically?

Scoring, boards, dimes, ft shooting all up.

Only thing lower?

Fg% dropped from 47 to 45.

:scratch:

All hating aside, I'd rather have Tatum.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes think it's a insult to be a Indian these days.

Errrrrrrrrbody wanna be the Chief.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can.

But, he's never done it consistently and is coming off a medical condition.

Forget about Wiggins and let's go back to the original comparison.

You are ignoring the very big elephant in the room that is a HEALTHY contract extension for Brandon Ingram.

Hard pass this Season.

You keep saying Tatum regressed, and I agree based on his body language and just using my eyes.

But. Statistically?

Scoring, boards, dimes, ft shooting all up.

Only thing lower?

Fg% dropped from 47 to 45.

:scratch:

All hating aside, I'd rather have Tatum.
A lot of folks repeating lines such as "Tatum regressed" or "the shine is off Tatum."

It's nuts.

I get general criticism against the Celtics and, of course, criticism against the infighting on the team... of course the C's can also be criticized for their play this post-season...

But focusing on Tatum as an issue is not even supported statistically to any significant extent. And, of course, Hayward (who plays the same position) coming back is an obvious mitigating factor to the plateauing that transpired.

Where did this line come from?