• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real shit city because one guy (who is from Texas) committed a terrible act? Makes sense.

I lived there for 26 years.
You can have it.
I got being a fan, but justifying assault in any form is ridiculous.
Maybe also pelt him with batteries?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assault on a football field. Ridiculous

You get to do this 16x/4 months per year and this is how you're going to end your season.

Embarrassment
Pretty bad...but not the smartest thing by Rudolph to jump back into the fray after already trying to rip Myles' helmet off and kicking him in the nads. Guess that's the manly thing to do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Garrett fucked up bad with that one. At minimum he's gone for the season. With the NFL's stance on concussions, hitting a player in the head with his own helmet is literally the worst thing you can do.
LITERALLY "the worst thing he could do"?

stomping on someone's head repeatedly as a guy was on the ground would not be worse?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76989412_10102115189435430_5054846323191185408_o.jpg

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty bad...but not the smartest thing by Rudolph to jump back into the fray after already trying to rip Myles' helmet off and kicking him in the nads. Guess that's the manly thing to do.

Yeah it's not shocking no Steelers are taking responsibility in this. It's why people have called them one of the dirtiest franchises ever in the NFL.

I actually understand Pouncey being upset bc that is his QB but he was acting like he didn't know what sparked it. Cmon man, your QB tried to rip a players' helmet off. Myles just succeeded doing so. Then Mason crazily runs after him expecting what? It's like he wanted something to happen.

Rudolph says Myles is a coward, yet he is running at him without a helmet and Myles is held back by DeCastro who is trying to resolve the issue. Rudolph is very much in the same blame as Myles.

This is an issue of two players that lost complete control going at it, both were completely wrong and Myles made the biggest mistake, a big no-no.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the era of the Steelers punking the Browns is OVER.

We finally have our own Harrison or Lloyd that will inspire fear and occasionally cheap shot the other team and I for one fucking LOVE IT.

I hate that he will get suspended but other than that- have at it. If they try and rip your helmet off and cheap shot you- rip his off and beat him with it. If they head hunt you head hunt them even harder.

too many times have i seen the Browns get cheap shotted with no kind of response

fuck the Steelers.

The Steelers are on notice that the Browns are no longer little brother.

The Browns sent them home with an ass whooping and a beatdown and the only points the Steeleres scored were gifted by the Browns.

Hopefully Rudolph is the future QB in Pittsburgh so Garrett can continually destroy him for years to come.
didn't like it as much as you did, but you mean like this....

or this....

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then probably not smart to start a brawl.

Stupid.
There is pushing, grabbing , every play.
There isnt a brawl every play or some dumb ass using a helmet as a weapon, ever.

Maybe he should just shoot him and say he was threatened using a stand my ground law?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived there for 26 years.
You can have it.
I got being a fan, but justifying assault in any form is ridiculous.
Maybe also pelt him with batteries?
ridiculous also ripping a city because of the act of someone not from the city.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid.
There isnt a brawl every play or some dumb ass using a helmet as a weapon, ever.

Maybe he should just shoot him and say he was threatened using a stand my ground law?

Mason wasn't pushing and grabbing. He was trying to rip Myles' helmet off but was unsuccessful. Myles was successful. Then while getting held back Mason charges at him. Not smart. Then of course Myles does the dumbest thing he could done instead of just letting it go.

Both players were wrong, plain and simple. Mason started it. Myles finished it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true

but i sure do like beating the Steelers

the only points they scored were gifts by the Browns/refs.

Just about every offensive weapon was already out or left the game due to injury lol. Of course that Pittsburgh offense was pathetic. Conner left, Juju left, Dionte cheap-shotted and left on a stretcher, etc. There should've been MORE PI calls too, btw. Relatively easy win for the Browns, who came out strong on the first drive and that was almost enough for the whole game.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid.

Agree...but do you understand cause and effect? Without the cause there is no effect. Rudolph was the cause twice. Only difference is he failed to take Myles' helmet off.

doesn't mean Myles was in the right. Far from it. He will and should face a suspension.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason wasn't pushing and grabbing. He was trying to rip Myles' helmet off but was unsuccessful. Myles was successful. Then while getting held back Mason charges at him. Not smart. Then of course Myles does the dumbest thing he could done instead of just letting it go.

Both players were wrong, plain and simple. Mason started it. Myles finished it.

Sorry, but you can't just say both were wrong. Mason was wrong, Garrett was borderline criminal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every offensive weapon was already out or left the game due to injury lol. Of course that Pittsburgh offense was pathetic. Conner left, Juju left, Dionte cheap-shotted and left on a stretcher, etc. There should've been MORE PI calls too, btw. Relatively easy win for the Browns, who came out strong on the first drive and that was almost enough for the whole game.
Not sure about more PI calls, but that shot on dionte was awful.....said before announced he should be booted.

Many of these guys are stupid.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More flag football? No thanks. The NFL is barely watchable. The only games I watch from beginning to end are Browns games. After this fight, the NFL is more unwatchable now. It's why college football will ALWAYS be better.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More flag football? No thanks. The NFL is barely watchable. The only games I watch from beginning to end are Browns games. After this fight, the NFL is more unwatchable now. It's why college football will ALWAYS be better.

If you don't want flags, don't commit fouls. Again, comes down to having your team under control.