• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, players and coaches but do you see stuff like this happen to the Pats or a well-coached team? Very rarely...this team is undisciplined, plain and simple. The problem I have is it looks like the players are running the team, no leadership from Kitchens.

Imo, the Browns screwed Kitchens. You can't give a guy with zero head coaching experience a roster with that many big personalities on it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you really be this fucking stupid?

Its ok I shot a gun at you because I missed

Garrett asshole.
You, bigger asshole.
clearly you are as ignorant as they come. And in the true sense of the word ignorant- in that - you really have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah they linked to it from the NFL

3 seems like a LOT for Pouncey.

I am very surprised rudolph was not suspended at leaest 1 game- maybe he still will be.

Not surprised at Garretts suspension at all. The NFL needs to look like they are "taking charge". I wonder what the appeal will look like

He needs to apply for reinstation, as he should.
He’s a wannabe thug.
The worst kind.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garrett asshole.
You, bigger asshole.
shooting a gun at someone and missing IS a mitigating circumstance. it doesnt absolve the action but it is without a doubt mitigating

again, you are as ignorant as they come- it blows my mind you made it out of the 8th grade sometimes

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garrett asshole.
You, bigger asshole.
shooting a gun at someone and missing IS a mitigating circumstance. it doesnt absolve the action but it is without a doubt mitigating

again, you are as ignorant as they come- it blows my mind you made it out of the 8th grade sometimes

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i mean here

what are teh damages?

there are no damages- he was fine. so its kind of irrelevant anyway.

and i think that will be a mitigating factor.

if Rudolph was hit square and was in the hospital with a brain injury- its a lot different than him being fine and basically waiving his arms with a "gotcha" about half a second after the strike happened.

there was no injury.

Coming from the guy crying about Draymond needing to get suspended when he didn't even injure Lebron, after Lebron instigated the whole thing too, this is hilarious.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from the guy crying about Draymond needing to get suspended when he didn't even injure Lebron, after Lebron instigated the whole thing too, this is hilarious.

i was responding to dtgold talking about it from a legal sense and an assault like charge.

dont be stupid. read.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clearly you are as ignorant as they come. And in the true sense of the word ignorant- in that - you really have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Right.
Your dumb ass is defending the action, because the outcome wasnt catastrophic.
Regardless, its the same action, and that’s why he was just thrown out of the league.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and if Draymond stomped on LeBron's ball and caused his balls to be removed- that would have obviously been a MUCH more serious than a 1 game suspension.

please- dont be stupid.

the reading comprehension that you just displayed is uncharacteristic of you-- its mroe like turnups.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garrett asshole.
You, bigger asshole.
Ever watch baseball? Think garrett swinging a helmet or throwing a ball at someone at 90-100 MPH is more dangerous?

Guys throw at players all the time. At most they miss 2 starts for it (out of 33). Guess the moral is Garrett should carry a baseball for next time?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah they linked to it from the NFL

3 seems like a LOT for Pouncey.

I am very surprised rudolph was not suspended at leaest 1 game- maybe he still will be.

Not surprised at Garretts suspension at all. The NFL needs to look like they are "taking charge". I wonder what the appeal will look like
Maybe did us a favor by allowing Rudolph to play?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.
Your dumb ass is defending the action, because the outcome wasnt catastrophic.
Regardless, its the same action, and that’s why he was just thrown out of the league.
i am defending the action because i said that they would look at it different if he had brain damage and was in the hospital instead of it cause no injury at all

again- you are as dumb as ignorant as they come. I cant believe you made it out of the 8th grade. You display all emotion, little reading comprehension and zero critical thinking.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if Draymond stomped on LeBron's ball and caused his balls to be removed- that would have obviously been a MUCH more serious than a 1 game suspension.

please- dont be stupid.

the reading comprehension that you just displayed is uncharacteristic of you-- its mroe like turnups.

Admittedly I was grunching here and I wasn't caught up. If I was wrong here, my bad. I'll try to go back and re-read the genesis of the argument. What I initially saw it looked like you were defending Garrett. If that wasn't the case, I apologize.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My agenda?
I wanted the Browns to win.
Im never defending assault though.
You clowns remind me of the PSU fans defending Paterno.

Its a game.
Learn how to separate it from real life.
Now you are comparing hitting a guy in the head with a helmet to molesting young boys over a stretch of years?

Oh my....cannot wait to see you try and backtrack from this one.

Only question is will usual cronies come to your rescue.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if someone really thinks that there is no difference between rudolph sustaining zero injury, and rudolph sustaining serious brain damage than they are a moron.

and the draymond thing--- lebron suffered no injury so thats why draymond got one game---- but if instead lebron had a testicle explode and lost his dick- obviously draymond would get more than 1 game

i mean- this is common sense here

but maybe i am asking too much of people not too be emotional and actually critically examine a situation. I KNOW that is too much to expect out of someone like turnup who is as ignorant as they come.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say back in the 70's this wouldn't have been a big deal. I mean in the NBA they would have fist fights then go back to the bench. We are dealing with flag football nowadays. People are sensitive.

Swinging a helmet at someone's head has never been okay. Especially when the other person doesn't have their helmet on.

Is Garrett the first one to do it? Of course not. But it's never been okay and in today's game with all of the safety and concussion concerns...it's really not okay.

Have to be smarter than that.

Still, this is completely unlike Myles and makes his reputation take a huge hit. He will forever be called a dirty player. Always thought he was a good guy. Time to unfollow him on Instagram :tsk::tsk:

He probably is a good guy. Suh is considered a dirty player, but I've heard folks say how nice and soft spoken he is off the field.

Hopefully, Garrett learns from it and nothing happens again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly I was grunching here and I wasn't caught up. If I was wrong here, my bad. I'll try to go back and re-read the genesis of the argument. What I initially saw it looked like you were defending Garrett. If that wasn't the case, I apologize.
i WAS defending Garrett

there is a large difference between causing no injury and causing serious injury.

in no way shape or form does that 100 absolve him, but it is absolutely a factor that can and will be considred by people that are not ignorant morons like turnup who lack the ability of critical thinking and are all emotion and no comprehension.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did you see where he compared this to PSU/Paterno?

That's an alltimer.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NBCsports power rankings, if there was one conference including all teams, five teams of the East would qualify in the playoffs, along with only three from the West...

NBA Power Rankings: Red-hot Boston climbs up into top spot

NBAcom and Sports illustrated has 4 teams from each division in the same list:

Power Rankings, Week 4: Celtics grab No. 1 spot, Lakers rise and Sixers fall | NBA.com

If Victor Olandipo will be back by mid season for the Pacers, then there will be SIX teams from the East in the league's top-eight power rankings.