• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns keeping it classy.
Just a real shit city in general.

And Pittsburgh isn't lol. Pittsburgh has been the dirtiest franchise for decades now.

That being said...wow. Kitchens needs to go, this team is out of control and that is an understatement.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I mean- as I said on the other thread-- as Browns fans we have been on the other side MULTIPLE TIMES---- watching the Steelers blow us out and cheap shot our players. It would happen ALL THE TIME.

I do not mind being on the other side of it all.

I can tell you one thing- the Browns are done being punked by the Steelers.

Garrett obviously lost his mind and did an incredibly stupid thing that will without a doubt hurt his team- and the Browns are probably done now. They were probably done before but with the schedule ethey have----- Dolphins, Cardinals, Bengals twice, Steelers- they still had a chance.

but i do not mind seeing the Browns putting it to the Steelers for once and having the Steelerse walk off the field hurt and humiliated.

ohhh boo-fuckin'-hoo...

"we're Cleveland fans. we're VICTIM'S, dammit. this helmet thing is justice, i tell ya. JUSTICE!!":Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

man, you DEFINITELY fit the mold of a butthurt Cleveland fan...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Pittsburgh isn't lol. Pittsburgh has been the dirtiest franchise for decades now.

That being said...wow. Kitchens needs to go, this team is out of control and that is an understatement.

I dunno, man...

I mean, i agree with you about coach Kitchens, but i DO think you have to put some of this on the players and their mindset going into this season...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph started it and Garrett finished it. It was stupid and I wish he didnt do it but at leaest for once the Browns stuck up for themselves.

For once the Steelers will be the ones with the buss ride home with a team that had its ass kicked with a bunch of injured players.

and i feel fine about it.

Yeah Garrett is an embarrassment but the Steelers have been one of the dirtiest franchises for decades. The Steelers taught their players to be dirty.

That being said, we are gonna have a long decade now, can't imagine what these games will be like after this. They should just cancel the next game bc it is gonna be crazy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Garrett is an embarrassment but the Steelers have been one of the dirtiest franchises for decades. The Steelers taught their players to be dirty.

That being said, we are gonna have a long decade now, can't imagine what these games will be like after this. They should just cancel the next game bc it is gonna be crazy.
I am so pissed Garrett is going to miss that next game. Its going to be wild. Hopefully Vernon is back by then.

we gotta get TakiTaki more involved. lol.....

and continue to run Nick Chubb. I want him to get 40 carries next game. lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

true

but i sure do like beating the Steelers

the only points they scored were gifts by the Browns/refs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, man...

I mean, i agree with you about coach Kitchens, but i DO think you have to put some of this on the players and their mindset going into this season...

Of course, players and coaches but do you see stuff like this happen to the Pats or a well-coached team? Very rarely...this team is undisciplined, plain and simple. The problem I have is it looks like the players are running the team, no leadership from Kitchens.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is top 3 worst pro sports plays I have ever seen. That is way over the line:

Right there with the Malice in the Palace and the Rudy T. Sucker punch.

That shit is so far over the line I don’t think suspension is enough. Garrett literally could have killed him.

lol and you getting your panties in a bunch

You can't kill someone swinging a helmet as you are getting chased backwards by 3 players...That would be a million to one...In fact he didn't even get a single injury from the hit

When baseball players throw a 100 mph fb at your head, you know what they get? A warning...You are much more likely to die from that, not to mention Rudolph could have broke his neck chasing him backwards with 2 other players...Watch the pay again

In Hockey when they fight they get a timeout

According to the NFL rule book, taking a players helmet off and using it as a weapon is a 15 yard penalty and a 1 game suspension.

Somehow in the NFL people get all emotional when it comes to a fight tho lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so pissed Garrett is going to miss that next game. Its going to be wild. Hopefully Vernon is back by then.

we gotta get TakiTaki more involved. lol.....

and continue to run Nick Chubb. I want him to get 40 carries next game. lol

Yeah the rest of the schedule is somewhat easy but I am not even worried about winning 9 or 10 games or making the playoffs anymore. This teams STILL has so many issues to sort out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't kill someone swinging a helmet as you are getting chased backwards by 3 players...That would be a million to one...In fact he didn't even get a single injury from the hit

When baseball players throw a 100 mph fb at your head, you know what they get? A warning...You are much more likely to die from that

According to the NFL rule book, taking a players helmet off and using it as a weapon is a 15 yard penalty and a 1 game suspension.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When baseball players throw a 100 mph fb at your head, you know what they get? A warning...You are much more likely to die from that, not to mention Rudolph could have broke his neck chasing him backwards with 2 other players...Watch the pay again

1. Rudolph starts the whole thing

2. The whole thing gets broken up- and Rudolph decides to CONTINUE it by running at Garrett for no apparent reason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say back in the 70's this wouldn't have been a big deal. I mean in the NBA they would have fist fights then go back to the bench. We are dealing with flag football nowadays. People are sensitive.

Still, this is completely unlike Myles and makes his reputation take a huge hit. He will forever be called a dirty player. Always thought he was a good guy. Time to unfollow him on Instagram :tsk::tsk:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say back in the 70's this wouldn't have been a big deal. I mean in the NBA they would have fist fights then go back to the bench. We are dealing with flag football nowadays. People are sensitive.

Still, this is completely unlike Myles and makes his reputation take a huge hit. He will forever be called a dirty player. Always thought he was a good guy. Time to unfollow him on Instagram :tsk::tsk:
bunch of fucking snowflakes

amiright? huh huh?

lol....

i mean- it was bad

but fuck it- its the Steelers. they deserve it.

Rivarly is back on.

Browns arent getting punked anymore.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was at the game where Turkey Jones almost killed Bradshaw.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bunch of fucking snowflakes

amiright? huh huh?

lol....

i mean- it was bad

but fuck it- its the Steelers. they deserve it.

Rivarly is back on.

Browns arent getting punked anymore.

Triple Down Stupidity.

I would love to see the posts if Whiteside whacked someone in the head with a Gatorade jug.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple Down Stupidity.

I would love to see the posts if Whiteside whacked someone in the head with a Gatorade jug.

We already saw Curry throw his chew toy and people were going bezerk.

Sports is soft nowadays. I get it, protecting players is the most important agenda. It should be.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Killed? LOL Like I said, Pittsburgh is known as a dirty franchise, the Browns don't want to be that team as well.
he litereally picked him up and spiked him into the ground. I tried to post it but it was copy righted or something

it was like a WWF move.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, players and coaches but do you see stuff like this happen to the Pats or a well-coached team? Very rarely...this team is undisciplined, plain and simple. The problem I have is it looks like the players are running the team, no leadership from Kitchens.

inmates running the asylum essentially. yeah, i can understand that...