• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you continue to prove my point.

Congrats!

I had no idea you were like this. Getting upset because I don't agree with you. And ignoring all the other problems your team currently has. Having an issue with a QB that a dysfunctional franchise threw in as a starter when he wasn't ready. I had no idea you're a part time member of the super-homer's club. You know who's a fulltime member? wiggy. Don't be like wiggy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea you were like this. Getting upset because I don't agree with you. And ignoring all the other problems your team currently has. I had no idea you're in the super-homer category. Congrats. You know who's on that list? wiggy. Don't be like wiggy.

Why do you think I am upset?

And also, why do you think I am ignoring other problems? The Washington Football team has a lot and it starts with organizational incompetence. I have not said anything about them having a good team or a good anything.

All I said was Arizona was probably even worse last year than Washington is this year at the other 21 positions. That is all.

You have put words in my mouth multiple times here. All I have said is that Haskins won’t ever be good.

And LOL at you calling me a homer because I think my team’s QB sucks. That is an absolutely astounding take.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think I am upset?

And also, why do you think I am ignoring other problems? The Washington Football team has a lot. I have not said anything about them having a good team.

All I said was Arizona was probably even worse last year than Washington is this year at the other 21 positions. That is all.

You have put words in my mouth multiple times here. All I have said is that Haskins won’t ever be good.

We can do this up until kickoff if you really want. You said I'm bent outta shape for not agreeing with you. What kinda silly shit is that? That's something only an upset person would say because I'm not saying what you want to hear.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can do this up until kickoff if you really want. You said I'm bent outta shape for not agreeing with you. What kinda silly shit is that? That's something only an upset person would say because I'm not saying what you want to hear.

No.

I asked why you were so bent out of shape because you kept attributing things to me that I did not say.

Then you proceeded to get all bent of shape.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I really could care less if you agree with me.

In fact, I hope you don’t so you will bet me and I can make some easy Vcash.

But you won’t because you don’t think I am wrong, you just aren’t sure yet.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

I asked why you were so bent out of shape because you kept attributing things to me that I did not say.

Okay let's just end this. You're right. That's what you want to hear anyway. You mentioned Rodgers and Cam while talking about Haskins. All I said was it wasn't fair to mention him in the same comment with a future HOFer and a former MVP. Nothing more needs to be said. Time for a diffeerent topic.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Well, if the bending out of shape occurred after the bent out of shape comment. That pretty well puts the liability on the the accuser of said shape bending.

Pretty sure that's widely accepted as legal precedent en sech.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I really could care less if you agree with me.

In fact, I hope you don’t so you will bet me and I can make some easy Vcash.

But you won’t because you don’t think I am wrong, you just aren’t sure yet.

Now wait a minute. I never said you were wrong. Nice outright lie. All I've said was he hasn't even started 16 games yet and had no business playing last year. He plays for a lousy team, something you've yet to acknowledge. But put all of his issues on him. Not the coaches that threw him in too early. Or the lack of talent he has around him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay let's just end this. You're right. That's what you want to hear anyway. You mentioned Rodgers and Cam while talking about Haskins. All I said was it wasn't fair to mention him in the same comment with a future HOFer and a former MVP. Nothing more needs to be said. Time for a diffeerent topic.

I don’t have a problem with you. Never have.

You were aggressively disagreeing with me which is fine. But you also accused me of comparing Haskins to Rodgers and Cam. I did mention them. I didn’t compare them. you also accused me of ignoring other problems on the team, which I have never done.

Hell, before the Eagles game I thought they would get the number 1 pick this year because they are that bad. Haskins is a very large part of the reason.

You can say he isn’t ready. I agree. He isn’t. What I am saying is that he never will be. You can disagree with that if you want to.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now wait a minute. I never said you were wrong. Nice outright lie. All I've said was he hasn't even started 16 games yet and had no business playing last year. He plays for a lousy team, something you've yet to acknowledge. But put all of his issues on him. Not the coaches that threw him in too early. Or the lack of talent he has around him.
PLease slow down and read my Quotes before replying.

Now you are accusing me of lying.

Please show me where I said you thought I was wrong? i literally just said you won’t bet me because you DON’t think I am wrong.

Cmon man.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea you were like this. Getting upset because I don't agree with you. And ignoring all the other problems your team currently has. Having an issue with a QB that a dysfunctional franchise threw in as a starter when he wasn't ready. I had no idea you're a part time member of the super-homer's club. You know who's a fulltime member? wiggy. Don't be like wiggy.

Yeah starting him right out of the gate and the dysfunctional franchise...there might be no hope for him. Their best OL got hurt and the only good weapon on the entire team is McLaurin. Saw this too.

Haskins' average time to throw is 2.15 seconds. Last in the NFL.
He is under pressure on 35.1% of his dropbacks, 3rd most.

A 9 game starter has no time, he can't even go deep if he tries. He isn't a scrambling so he can't give himself too much time. It's a mess. If the Browns find someway to lose this game, it will be a total letdown. I know their defense and pass rush is pretty damn good but our OL is pretty solid. Even a close game gives me worries how bad this Washington offense has been.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3