• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the only comparions for a QB that hasn't started a full seasons worth of games for a team with alotta problems is a sure shot HOFer in Rodgers. A former MVP in Cam. And a recent # 1 overall pick with much more talent and athleticism than Haksins. Sorry man. It just sounds like you've had it out for him from the moment he was drafted.

In his defense, at this point Haskins doesn't have any special quality. He seems to have a strong arm and shows at times nice arm talent but nothing that stands out. That's why I said development for him is so key....this is killing him imo

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his defense, at this point Haskins doesn't have any special quality. He seems to have a strong arm and shows at times nice arm talent but nothing that stands out. That's why I said development for him is so key....this is killing him imo

I thought the team was insane to play him last year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the only comparions for a QB that hasn't started a full seasons worth of games for a team with alotta problems is a sure shot HOFer in Rodgers. A former MVP in Cam. And a recent # 1 overall pick with much more talent and athleticism than Haksins. Sorry man. It just sounds like you've had it out for him from the moment he was drafted.

Bro, I am not comparing him to those guys

You are right. I had my mind made up about him before the Skins drafted. And I have quite valid reasons why.

And I am also willing to bet anything that I am right on this.

Also, claiming Kyler has “much more talent” is an obvious call today. But a month before the draft many scouts had Haskins ahead of Kyler.

So it wasn’t that obvious.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see a team beating them and pretty confident at this point they win it. It’s your money though
I don’t mind sure things I think they beat Denver..... should be a few more bucks when they clinch the series or get another win... I’ll hold.
I held once on a major cash out it was a whacky bet. Team was +18 to win at tip off, think it was the Turkish league... they were down 27 points in the second quarter. I parlayed them to WIN with two other games....live bet..they were massive dogs down 27.....

they came all the way back and we’re up 9.....I had a huge profit cash out ....but way more if I let it play out.... with 2 min left they were up 8 they lost by 6..... I was crushed

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nba folks @bksballer89 @Shanemansj13 @Stakesarehigh @tlance should I take this cash out?

small wager 25 bucks . Returns 87.50 if
Lakers won it all.

can take 61.02 right now.

they are currently -400 to win the championship. Are they that good?

Tough one.

I do think the Lakers are going to win.

I also think you might be able to cash out for more once they finish off the Nuggets.

And they won’t be 100% to win the Finals.

so if you can get like $65-70after the WCF?

I would take that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t mind sure things I think they beat Denver..... should be a few more bucks when they clinch the series or get another win... I’ll hold.
I held once on a major cash out it was a whacky bet. Team was +18 to win at tip off, think it was the Turkish league... they were down 27 points in the second quarter. I parlayed them to WIN with two other games....live bet..they were massive dogs down 27.....

they came all the way back and we’re up 9.....I had a huge profit cash out ....but way more if I let it play out.... with 2 min left they were up 8 they lost by 6..... I was crushed

Yeah I mean they are 2-0. Wait till the Finals...if anything they are same odds but probably better

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one.

I do think the Lakers are going to win.

I also think you might be able to cash out for more once they finish off the Nuggets.

And they won’t be 100% to win the Finals.

so if you can get like $65-70after the WCF?

I would take that.

Yeah I mean they are 2-0. Wait till the Finals...if anything they are same odds but probably better
Well . Like @tlance said. They may pull the cash out option too. It’s not just always there.... that’s the other side of it......they could win next game or lose next game and they never offer a cash out option again.

EditAlso @tlance i mean the extra 25 for them to win it all is nice.but if we’re fishing for 65/70 is it worth holding our

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, I am not comparing him to those guys

You are right. I had my mind made up about him before the Skins drafted. And I have quite valid reasons why.

And I am also willing to bet anything that I am right on this.

Also, claiming Kyler has “much more talent” is an obvious call today. But a month before the draft many scouts had Haskins ahead of Kyler.

So it wasn’t that obvious.

If you didn't try to compare Haskins to Rogders and Cam what exactly were you saying here? Comment # 27,223- Sorry man, but a good QB makes an offense. Look at Rodgers in Green Bay. Cam in New England. Sure seems like a comparison (and an unfair one) to me. Anyway it's all good. You don't like him. I don't want to seem like I'm overly defending him. He hasn't played many games and the organization fucked up by throwing him in last year. He should have never played.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn't try to compare Haskins to Rogders and Cam what exactly were you saying here? Comment # 27,223- Sorry man, but a good QB makes an offense. Look at Rodgers in Green Bay. Cam in New England. Sure seems like a comparison (and an unfair one) to me. Anyway it's all good. You don't like him. I don't want to seem like I'm overly defending him. He hasn't played many games and the organization fucked up by throwing him in last year. He should have never played.

I am saying good QBs don’t need great players around them to make their offense go.

That is not a comparison. Nowhere in there did I say anything about Haskins being like those guys.

And why are you so bent out of shape about this anyway? Haskins will get more time and he will definitely prove to be a bust whether it is this year, next year or 2024.

He will never be a franchise QB.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am saying good QBs don’t need great players around them to make their offense go.

That is not a comparison. Nowhere in there did I say anything about Haskins being like those guys.

And why are you so bent out of shape about this anyway? Haskins will get more time and he will definitely prove to be a bust whether it is this year, next year or 2024.

He will never be a franchise QB.

:L

He hasn't even started 10 games yet and he plays for a horrible franchise. I don't agree with what you're saying at this point in his career so the best you can do is call me bent outta shape for having a conversation with you? Had no idea that when someone disagrees with you this is the kinda nonsense you try to pull. This conversation is over. And grow up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anchorman GIF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

He hasn't even started 10 games yet and he plays for a horrible franchise. I don't agree with what you're saying at this point in his career so the best you can do is call me bent outta shape for having a conversation with you? Had no idea that when someone disagrees with you this is the kinda nonsense you try to pull. This conversation is over. And grow up.

No. I am telling you that if you had my info you would agree with me. But you don’t. 10 games, 0 games 100 games. He has no chance to get that big contract franchise QBs get. Because he can’t process information well enough to be a successful QB. It is that simple.

If you think I am wrong and want to bet me, then step up.

You are the one acting pissy here. All I am doing is stating my position.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I am telling you that if you had my info you would agree with me. But you don’t. 10 games, 0 games 100 games. He has no chance to get that big contract franchise QBs get. Because he can’t process information well enough to be a successful QB. It is that simple.

If you think I am wrong and want to bet me, then step up.

You are the one acting pissy here. All I am doing is stating my position.

Hey that's great. I really don't care what you have to say at this point. Didn't bother reading your comment. I have nothing to say to someone that says I'm bent outta shape for simply disagreeing. Plus you've already said you didn't like the pick from the get-go. So you're looking for any reason to knock him down. While at the same time ignoring all the other issues your team has. I wouldn't be surprised if you blame Haskins for the defense giving up 438 yards to the Cards.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey that's great. I really don't care what you have to say at this point. Didn't bother reading your comment. I have nothing to say to someone that says I'm bent outta shape for simply disagreeing. Plus you've already said you didn't like the pick from the get-go. So you're looking for any reason to knock him down. While at the same time ignoring all the other issues your team has. I wouldn't be surprised if you blame Haskins for the defense giving up 438 yards to the Cards.

Awesome. You don’t know even know what my reason is. If you did, you might not agree, but you would at least acknowledge it’s merit.

that I am certain of.

And I called you bent out of shape because you are. Just look at the tone of your posts. I mean really.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. You don’t know even know what my reason is. If you did, you might not agree, but you would at least acknowledge it’s merit.

that I am certain of.

And I called you bent out of shape because you are. Just look at the tone of your posts. I mean really.

Didn't read this comment either.

tenor (2).gif