• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019/2020 OFF SEASON THREAD

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess this woulda been newsworthy a few years ago. He showed last year that he may not be much without Coors Field though

Yeah, he is a 3 time all star but hasn't really been playing at an all star level for the past 3 or 4 years...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back, definitely a sure why not type of move

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can only wish he comes back for round two and becomes the pitcher everyone thought he could be when they drafted him

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this signing I enjoy bringing on younger players that were touted prospects that want the chance to revive their career. I am tired of these rental 34 year old pitchers for 1 year 2 million I'm surprised no other team wanted to give him a chance.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back, definitely a sure why not type of move

Nothing wrong with this at all. Dude had loads of talent but his attitude apparently sucked in his first go around.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch Haniger's surgery on Thursday was a discectomy, an operation to remove an intervertebral disc from his back.
This was the second surgery in a three-week span for Haniger, who is expected to miss all of spring training and at least the early part of the season. He hasn't played in a game since June, when he fouled a ball into his groin and needed surgery. He was rehabbing that injury when he hurt his back in August and missed the rest of the season. He aggravated the groin injury in January while taking batting practice and had to undergo an operation to correct a sports hernia. The groin and back injuries could combine to keep Haniger off the field deep into the season, although the Mariners have not released a timetable yet.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch Haniger's surgery on Thursday was a discectomy, an operation to remove an intervertebral disc from his back.
This was the second surgery in a three-week span for Haniger, who is expected to miss all of spring training and at least the early part of the season. He hasn't played in a game since June, when he fouled a ball into his groin and needed surgery. He was rehabbing that injury when he hurt his back in August and missed the rest of the season. He aggravated the groin injury in January while taking batting practice and had to undergo an operation to correct a sports hernia. The groin and back injuries could combine to keep Haniger off the field deep into the season, although the Mariners have not released a timetable yet.

No way he's back this year!
You want to use the guy as a major trading piece, so put him on the shelf and hopefully he comes out swinging in 2021 and you can package him and younger player for a piece or two to help make a play off push in late 2021

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess it doesnt really matter in terms of him playing this year but yeah just so very Mariners. Guy that actually looks the part but gets weird injuries like being hit in the face and hit the balls.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did a quick google search then asked my RN wife nothing I found or heard had anything to do with athletics so what the hell? Anything to do with the back in athletics isn’t a good sign, so much more rehab to allow him to play anything other than DH from everything I’ve gathered if he wants to play this year.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did a quick google search then asked my RN wife nothing I found or heard had anything to do with athletics so what the hell? Anything to do with the back in athletics isn’t a good sign, so much more rehab to allow him to play anything other than DH from everything I’ve gathered if he wants to play this year.
Yeah, I heard differing reports about Haniger's return to play condition. Not sure if it was Servais or one of the coaches, but someone said he would be on the field by midseason. Anyone else hear that? I'd be surprised if the info was true though.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Haniger debacle is absolutely disgusting and sickening. You had a portion of last season and the whole entire off-season to take care of him and you didn’t. So Mariners!

just shut him down for the 2020 season.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishing for haniger to get well
See ya next year..mitch..

Nice on walker signing..
Just what the mariners needed

Rotation looks good..