• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Hart was going to be special one day, but holy cow he's showing some greatness early on his young career. You have to think AV is thinking he has his new version of King Lundquist... What a save by Hart on Hall. Geez!

RealAlex01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Hart was going to be special one day, but holy cow he's showing some greatness early on his young career. You have to think AV is thinking he has his new version of King Lundquist... What a save by Hart on Hall. Geez!

It was a thing of beauty. For the first time in forever, we finally have ourselves a real, legit goalie.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost but playing like this they are in every game. This is for Las. Coach just said he wanted Philly because Fletcher showed that he wanted to win by acquiring two right handed vet dmen and Hayes. Braun may have been the best dman on the ice tonight and Nisky set up the tying goal. Sorry bro gudas and AMac weren't doing that today... and we'd most likely have another wannabe coach right now if they didn't make some moves to win now. We just need G, Hayes and Jake line to get going and watch out as the rest of the team is looking good.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost but playing like this they are in every game. This is for Las. Coach just said he wanted Philly because Fletcher showed that he wanted to win by acquiring two right handed vet dmen and Hayes. Braun may have been the best dman on the ice tonight and Nisky set up the tying goal. Sorry bro gudas and AMac weren't doing that today... and we'd most likely have another wannabe coach right now if they didn't make some moves to win now. We just need G, Hayes and Jake line to get going and watch out as the rest of the team is looking good.
I don't like G and Voracyk on the same line, I don't like the lack of chemistry between them. It was that way last time they were together. Just my 2 cents

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like G and Voracyk on the same line, I don't like the lack of chemistry between them. It was that way last time they were together. Just my 2 cents
Yeah not sure why they stink used to be awesome. I was just saying that if they both can get going they'll have enough goals to win most nights.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think G, Coots & TK should be the top line with Hayes and Jake on the 2nd with either Lindbolm or JVR. I lean towards JVR bc he isn’t worth much but scoring and Jake prefers setting up more than taking the shot

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off "Braun mightve been the best defenseman on the ice tonight" is possibly the funniest thing ive ever heard from a coach who was watching the game. He was directly responsible for BOTH of their goals.

Second i know ive posted this to you before so i dont know why you are trying to bring it up again but i like Nisky and he is way better than AMac.

Thirdly i repeat to you. Braun doesnt do anything that Gudas didn't do for us last year and was our "Best defenseman for an entire season" except Braun cost us two draft picks.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindblom nets another

TDubs a goal and 5 hits get my star of the game

TK what a pass for the tying goal

Sanheim looked like our best defenseman out there especially if his shot that hot the post went in.

Someone please tell our vets/stars the season has started

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the effort against Vancouver. Started off slow, but I thought the Flyers dominated the 3rd period, which is a good sign playing on the west coast. This was a solid point, considering they needed to score in the 3rd period to tie it up. Special teams units are playing very well and I believe G and V will get going.

It certainly would be nice to get production from all of our lines, but we're doing enough to be in every game and at this point, that's all I can ask for.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the effort against Vancouver. Started off slow, but I thought the Flyers dominated the 3rd period, which is a good sign playing on the west coast. This was a solid point, considering they needed to score in the 3rd period to tie it up. Special teams units are playing very well and I believe G and V will get going.

It certainly would be nice to get production from all of our lines, but we're doing enough to be in every game and at this point, that's all I can ask for.
Agree 100% although id like to have a good first to third period for a change. All in all nice to see us comeback and get a point.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off "Braun mightve been the best defenseman on the ice tonight" is possibly the funniest thing ive ever heard from a coach who was watching the game. He was directly responsible for BOTH of their goals.

Second i know ive posted this to you before so i dont know why you are trying to bring it up again but i like Nisky and he is way better than AMac.

Thirdly i repeat to you. Braun doesnt do anything that Gudas didn't do for us last year and was our "Best defenseman for an entire season" except Braun cost us two draft picks.

Braun whiffed on the rebound (first goal), but Provorov, Konecny and Lindblom all had chances at the puck before the initial shot on goal, that was then deflected, popped into the air, and OMG, Braun didn't get clean stick on it. Almighty Gudas would have obviously been able to make that play.

Not sure how you attribute the second goal against on Braun..... bang bang, and Braun was headed for the puck. Sanheim was nowhere to be seen.....

And the assist on Twarynski's goal --- Gudas made those perfect passes all season long last year.....

It's ok to have a hard on for a player... but at least try to show some objectivity.

And JVR still sucks

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun whiffed on the rebound (first goal), but Provorov, Konecny and Lindblom all had chances at the puck before the initial shot on goal, that was then deflected, popped into the air, and OMG, Braun didn't get clean stick on it. Almighty Gudas would have obviously been able to make that play.

Not sure how you attribute the second goal against on Braun..... bang bang, and Braun was headed for the puck. Sanheim was nowhere to be seen.....

And the assist on Twarynski's goal --- Gudas made those perfect passes all season long last year.....

It's ok to have a hard on for a player... but at least try to show some objectivity.

And JVR still sucks
Braun didn't even try to block the shot on the second goal it was embarrassing. Theres some objectivity for you.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun didn't even try to block the shot on the second goal it was embarrassing. Theres some objectivity for you.
upload_2019-10-14_12-12-27.png

I don't have frame by frame capability but this is close enough Being objective... Braun was the only player remotely in position after the bang bang face off play. Raffl took the faceoff (lost) but at least tried to get into a defensive position. Sandheim coasted to the position above, not really sure what he was thinking. Pitlick originally was headed up ice.

So, looking at Braun's position (again the ONLY one remotely in the play), he did not screen Hart... he arguably took away the 3 hole. The shot was going outside of the goal post, before the deflection. Calling Braun primarily responsible for this goal is ludicrous...

Now leave, before I taunt you a second time.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 219781

I don't have frame by frame capability but this is close enough Being objective... Braun was the only player remotely in position after the bang bang face off play. Raffl took the faceoff (lost) but at least tried to get into a defensive position. Sandheim coasted to the position above, not really sure what he was thinking. Pitlick originally was headed up ice.

So, looking at Braun's position (again the ONLY one remotely in the play), he did not screen Hart... he arguably took away the 3 hole. The shot was going outside of the goal post, before the deflection. Calling Braun primarily responsible for this goal is ludicrous...

Now leave, before I taunt you a second time.

You are an embarrassment as every one knows if you want to block a shot you go to the forehand of the player where you would be in front of the puck. He lazily skated out and purposely stayed on that side so the puck didn't hit him. Taunt away !

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an embarrassment as every one knows if you want to block a shot you go to the forehand of the player where you would be in front of the puck. He lazily skated out and purposely stayed on that side so the puck didn't hit him. Taunt away !
So the other 4 players on the ice were what ???? Somehow only one player the ice was within 30 feet of where they should be; and it’s all his fault ? Your blind rage is embarrassing.