• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I consider an injury when a player doesn't play. Who is to say what % any player is that plays. Neither team goes into a finals at 100% so it's just dumb to bring up tbh.

If you look at the playoff stats for 2016 which Tlance keeps glancing over..

Cavs had an offensive rating of 112.5 and a defensive rating of 103.5

GS had an offensive rating of 108.4 and a defensive rating of 102.1

The cavs injuries aside had the better offensive and a similar defense, hence the fact that they were still able to win even on the road in a game 7. They were just a superior team. Had that game 7 been in Cle, it likely would have been a blowout.

point was no one can say how things would've turned out in EITHER series. I mean, if Draymond would have played game 5 would the series even WENT to 7 games...?

you don't know. NOBODY does...

Last edited:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google him dancing around dropping 40 on portland in the 2nd round and the same on OKC...He was fine...Who dances around with a minuscus tear...he was moonwalking at one point lol

No surgery after the finals either...Which means it was a very low grade injury

I doubt that VERY seriously...

as I said, I knew someone with the same injury...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google him dancing around dropping 40 on portland in the 2nd round and the same on OKC...He was fine...Who dances around with a minuscus tear...he was moonwalking at one point lol

No surgery after the finals either...Which means it was a very low grade injury

It was low grade. It did not require surgery.

But, why then every time he shot a jumper did he land on 1 leg? That is not his normal shooting motion. Why was he unable to separate from Kevin Love in ISO situations? He obviously was playing at well less than 100%.

And you said Kyrie missed a game. He did not.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I consider an injury when a player doesn't play. Who is to say what % any player is that plays. Neither team goes into a finals at 100% so it's just dumb to bring up tbh.

If you look at the playoff stats for 2016 which Tlance keeps glancing over..

Cavs had an offensive rating of 112.5 and a defensive rating of 103.5

GS had an offensive rating of 108.4 and a defensive rating of 102.1

The cavs injuries aside had the better offensive and a similar defense, hence the fact that they were still able to win even on the road in a game 7. They were just a superior team. Had that game 7 been in Cle, it likely would have been a blowout.

Well, those numbers are a lot different than last time you posted them. LOL.

And you can't compare the ratings of the 2 teams to determine who was better. Golden State played tougher opposition in every round and was without their best player for 7 or 8 games before he came back hobbled.

And I already said Cleveland was the better team in game 7 because of everything that happened to GS.

But I am done talking about something that happened 3 years ago. All you have on your Kyrie ledger is a championship where is was very clearly second banana. There is a lot more evidence against Kyrie being the superstar you claim him to be.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point was no one can say how things would've turned out in EITHER series. I mean, if Draymond would have played game 5 would the series even WENT to 7 games...?

you don't know. NOBODY does...

True true,

But i think the better argument is would GS have even won the first championship if Irving and Love played. Considering it went 6, without them. I think Draymond missing 1 game had less of an affect on the overall series considering he played in both game 6 and 7, then Irving and Love missing the entire series.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, those numbers are a lot different than last time you posted them. LOL.

And you can't compare the ratings of the 2 teams to determine who was better. Golden State played tougher opposition in every round and was without their best player for 7 or 8 games before he came back hobbled.

And I already said Cleveland was the better team in game 7 because of everything that happened to GS.

But I am done talking about something that happened 3 years ago. All you have on your Kyrie ledger is a championship where is was very clearly second banana. There is a lot more evidence against Kyrie being the superstar you claim him to be.

Nope

Teams Advanced

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was low grade. It did not require surgery.

But, why then every time he shot a jumper did he land on 1 leg? That is not his normal shooting motion. Why was he unable to separate from Kevin Love in ISO situations? He obviously was playing at well less than 100%.

And you said Kyrie missed a game. He did not.

Do you just make things up lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Curry shooting and moving exactly the same in 2018...Was he injured then too?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true,

But i think the better argument is would GS have even won the first championship if Irving and Love played. Considering it went 6, without them. I think Draymond missing 1 game had less of an affect on the overall series considering he played in both game 6 and 7, then Irving and Love missing the entire series.

well, guess you can say that if you wanna, but the fact still remains, you can't change the past...

#amiright?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, guess you can say that if you wanna, but the fact still remains, you can't change the past...

#amiright?

True just hypothesising here lol

My argument just happens to be a lot stronger and make more sense vs a guy that misses 1 game and may or may not be 100%...That is a very weak argument. Nothing can be proved, but my case of 2 guys missing an entire series that went 6 and then the following year goes on to beat an even better team seems to hold a lot more water imho

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @arguing with lebron23james

View attachment 187837
tenor.gif

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a lighter note, a question for 2K players like myself...

i'm playing against the Cavs right now. how does Collin Sexton have an overall rating of 87...?

#idon'tthinkso

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why the facts get some people so upset here...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh, who's upset...?

4 series, 3-1 Dubs...

#themsthefacts

#jussayin

I am not talking about the durant era, just the first 2 series..Curry would have won 0 if Irving played in both...He got 1 because Irving didn't play. I think my case was pretty obvious.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why the facts get some people so upset here...

You are the one grasping at straws here.

You never answered my question though. What, in your mind does Kyrie have to do to prove you right?

Because like I said, these Celtics are a lot like the '04 Pistons. If they eventually win it is not going to be on the back of 1 or 2 players. It will be a collective effort.

My bet is that they get close but never reach the pinnacle unless they make that trade to get a real superstar. But maybe the get a shot if the Warriors break up next summer.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one grasping at straws here.

You never answered my question though. What, in your mind does Kyrie have to do to prove you right?

Because like I said, these Celtics are a lot like the '04 Pistons. If they eventually win it is not going to be on the back of 1 or 2 players. It will be a collective effort.

My bet is that they get close but never reach the pinnacle unless they make that trade to get a real superstar. But maybe the get a shot if the Warriors break up next summer.

How am i grasping at straws? You have been wrong about Kyrie for how long now? The kid is only 26, smoked Curry when they played head to head when the teams were even...The Celtics are set up to be the team of the future with Kyrie as the best player on it...Unlike Curry on GS

Are you going to continue to look foolish? Or accept that Kyrie could possibly be the next best player in the entire NBA...It could be a long few years for you...I bet Kyrie will get a finals mvp before curry does...