• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not talking about the durant era, just the first 2 series..Curry would have won 0 if Irving played in both...He got 1 because Irving didn't play. I think my case was pretty obvious.

already said nobody can know that for a FACT. speculation won't change a thing...

YOU'RE talking like that's a forgone conclusion...

sucks that players get hurt, but it's part of the game...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am i grasping at straws? You have been wrong about Kyrie for how long now? The kid is only 26, smoked Curry when they played head to head when the teams were even...The Celtics are set up to be the team of the future with Kyrie as the best player on it...Unlike Curry on GS

Are you going to continue to look foolish? Or accept that Kyrie could possibly be the next best player in the entire NBA...It could be a long few years for you...I bet Kyrie will get a finals mvp before curry does...

LOL.

You and your 7 game sample. Have fun.

Just ignore that Curry has been better for the other 700 some games in his career.

Curry could easily have won Finals MVP last year and he should have won in 2015. 2 regular season MVPs look pretty good though. Kyrie will never touch that.

Curry may not ever get a Finals MVP, but he is still more likely than Kyrie, who is 1 knee injury or a bad free agency decision away from never getting back.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

You and your 7 game sample. Have fun.

Just ignore that Curry has been better for the other 700 some games in his career.

Curry could easily have won Finals MVP last year and he should have won in 2015. 2 regular season MVPs look pretty good though. Kyrie will never touch that.

Curry may not ever get a Finals MVP, but he is still more likely than Kyrie, who is 1 knee injury or a bad free agency decision away from never getting back.

You try to clown on Kyrie...but

What had Curry accomplished by age 25 compared to what Kyrie has by 25? What exactly?

Kyrie would have beat him in the first finals as well as the 2nd. Injuries did mess up the first one.

Kyrie has already had a better career up to age 25, your hate is illogical and it's likely Kyrie keeps getting better and is on the best team in the east as the best player...

It's a trajectory, and currently Kyries is better...It could get derailed by injuries or stupid free agency decisions, but that is not the case yet...That can happen to any player

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try to clown on Kyrie...but

What had Curry accomplished by age 25 compared to what Kyrie has by 25? What exactly?

Kyrie would have beat him in the first finals as well as the 2nd. Injuries did mess up the first one.

Kyrie has already had a better career up to age 25, your hate is illogical and it's likely Kyrie keeps getting better and is on the best team in the east as the best player...

It's a trajectory, and currently Kyries is better...It could get derailed by injuries or stupid free agency decisions, but that is not the case yet...That can happen to any player

Bro. Just stop.

Curry has been the best player on a championship team and won 2 more as a #2. Although, Kyrie was defintely second option. Curry was more like 1B. He has won 2 MVPs. It isn't close. And that isn't a knock on Kyrie. Curry is a lot better because his game fits seemlessly in a team concept. Kyrie's not nearly as well.

But yeah, if they played 1 on 1 Kyrie might win. Too bad basketball is a 5 on 5 game.

Wake me up when Kyrie leads his team to a championship. Until that happens there isn't even a debate to be had. And by the way, I could make a pretty good case that Kyrie's "supporting cast" is better than what Curry won with in 2015.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else watching Justin Hamilton run all up in the Mavs ass?

Beijing has 2 guys out there looking like Durant and Curry.

I know it's only preseason.

But, Dallas can't let a guy named Sho Fang stunt on them like this.

On a side note, Luka looks good.

...Perth may be slightly overmatched in their game against the Jazz.

* 30-7*

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else watching Justin Hamilton run all up in the Mavs ass?

Beijing has 2 guys out there looking like Durant and Curry.

I know it's only preseason.

But, Dallas can't let a guy named Sho Fang stunt on them like this.

On a side note, Luka looks good.

...Perth may be slightly overmatched in their game against the Jazz.

* 30-7*

I'm surprised nobody started a preseason game thread.

@bksballer89 usually starts something like that up

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised nobody started a preseason game thread.

@bksballer89 usually starts something like that up
I guess I'm the only one watching.

:noidea:

I know you guys are excited about tomorrow.

I'm sure most will be tuning in to see Lebron and the kiddie corps.

I actually want to see how Lebron and Rondo mesh.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder should not play any of his starters the 2nd half.

This kinda shit leads to guys getting injured....

32-73...in the 2nd fucking quarter.

I hate crap like this when you run the score up on a obviously over matched opponent.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm the only one watching.

:noidea:

I know you guys are excited about tomorrow.

I'm sure most will be tuning in to see Lebron and the kiddie corps.

I actually want to see how Lebron and Rondo mesh.

I watched some earlier but lots of good CFB games tonight lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Justin Hamilton used to play for Miami

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro. Just stop.

Curry has been the best player on a championship team and won 2 more as a #2. Although, Kyrie was defintely second option. Curry was more like 1B. He has won 2 MVPs. It isn't close. And that isn't a knock on Kyrie. Curry is a lot better because his game fits seemlessly in a team concept. Kyrie's not nearly as well.

But yeah, if they played 1 on 1 Kyrie might win. Too bad basketball is a 5 on 5 game.

Wake me up when Kyrie leads his team to a championship. Until that happens there isn't even a debate to be had. And by the way, I could make a pretty good case that Kyrie's "supporting cast" is better than what Curry won with in 2015.

2 mvps that should have gone to lebron. Curry has never been the best player on a championship team. It's why he has 0 finals mvps

Curry wouldn't be leading a team with lebron on it either, he can't even lead it with durant...you know the guy who won both finals mvps easily lol

Curry by age 25

0 championships

0 mvps

0 finals apperances

Kyrie by age 25

1 championship

0 mvps

3 finals appearances

Boston is young all in their 20's...Gs is in their 30's they may have a year or two left...Kyrie has a good possibility if he stays in BOS of winning championships and being the finals mvp for the next 5-10 years...There are not really any challenges in the east either...You can then tell your kids you were the idiot who hated on the guy with more rings then lebron. So far nothing in his career is worth hating

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR. just stay losing....

Dudes got Jordan brand and WB tats...nothing.

But, JR gets fined...lol

As shitty as JR was, he did hit 8 points in a row to start the 2nd half of game 7 of the finals in 2016. Without that they likely don't win that game

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait until UFC 229.

I think I'm rolling with Notorious.

I'm hoping he lose but I doubt it lol

There's a VERY good chance he loses. It's his first fight back after a year off dicking around. Khabib is no joke. It's the best fighter he's faced since Aldo and I don't think a lucky flash KO 10 seconds into the match is happening for him again