• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 Trade Deadline Thread

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pens (and any contender tight to the cap) should be all over Ryan Dzingel right now. Makes $1.8M this year and on pace for 30+ goals and 60+ points.

2019 1st (lottery protected until 2020)
Almeida
Addison

for Dzingel and call it a day. :thumb:
We are talking about GMJR he will give the Sens every draft pick for the next 10 years if he could. #GMJRisAllergicToDraftPicks

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duchene to Columbus for some magic beans.

Congrats @forty_three

giphy.gif

You will like Abramov though, Kenny. I had him slotting in 2LW next year on this team.

Edit: Duchene and Bergman for Abramov and Davidsson and Columbus' first rounder if Duchene signs.

Duchene is expected to be in the lineup for Columbus tonight.

Reactions: gob

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

You will like Abramov though, Kenny. I had him slotting in 2LW next year on this team.

Dorion should have asked for Foudy or GTFO.

Don't know a ton about Abramov but this looks like a shit return to me. Only potential upside is that the 1st rounder could be next year's when CBJ will likely be without Bob, Bread and Douche.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorion should have asked for Foudy or GTFO.

Don't know a ton about Abramov but this looks like a shit return to me. Only potential upside is that the 1st rounder could be next year's when CBJ will likely be without Bob, Bread and Douche.
My understanding is they get this year's 1st no matter what and also get next year's if Duchene re-signs.

That's not great but not horrible, either, and given what happened to the last team Duchene was traded to, maybe you're getting a couple of lotto picks?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*checks AHL stats*

So, didn't have high hopes for the team next year then?

On the contrary. I expected next year's second (maybe 2a/2b) line to be Abramov - Foudy - Bjorkstrand

those guys had serious chemistry in the pre-season this year.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the contrary. I expected next year's second (maybe 2a/2b) line to be Abramov - Foudy - Bjorkstrand

those guys had serious chemistry in the pre-season this year.
I guess anything is possible but a guy with less than 30 AHL points in late February probably isn't ready for the NHL unless you're the Oilers, and my guess is Foudy probably isn't either.

But Belleville's doing a bit better than Cleveland, maybe he joins them and it clicks and he looks more NHL-ready I guess.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess anything is possible but a guy with less than 30 AHL points in late February probably isn't ready for the NHL unless you're the Oilers, and my guess is Foudy probably isn't either.

But Belleville's doing a bit better than Cleveland, maybe he joins them and it clicks and he looks more NHL-ready I guess.

There's been a lot of glowing reviews lately about Abramov and how he is taking on/learning defensive responsibility. With all that I didn't realize how low his point totals were. He lit up the prospects tourney and was playing wide open. So much so that it looked like he was gonna land a spot. Had we not gotten Duclair, I would have thought he'd make the opening night roster.

We'll see. If he busts, then...

We just need to avoid the OTT/Avs situation with that other first if he signs.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been a lot of glowing reviews lately about Abramov and how he is taking on/learning defensive responsibility. With all that I didn't realize how low his point totals were. He lit up the prospects tourney and was playing wide open. So much so that it looked like he was gonna land a spot. Had we not gotten Duclair, I would have thought he'd make the opening night roster.

We'll see. If he busts, then...

We just need to avoid the OTT/Avs situation with that other first if he signs.

Kudos to the Jackets on going all in this year. But if it doesn't pan out, woof, it's gonna hurt if those guys all leave for nothing.