• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some veteran Laker players were fighting with Luke Walton after the game, that's horrible...

Well, when Lebron basically make it known that he's not cool with the coach, everyone else falls in line. This ends up being the result. Walton's days are basically numbered. This is sort of what @WiggyRuss was eluding to when he mentioned that players have too much power in the NBA today.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Joker w/ another trip-dub last night. And they said during the game w/ the W Nuggets HC Mike Malone will coach the A.S. Game.

If I was him I wouldn't play any Warriors players.:heh:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Joker w/ another trip-dub last night. And they said during the game w/ the W Nuggets HC Mike Malone will coach the A.S. Game.

That is the wrong approach.

He should play them all 48 minutes.

Seriously though, I am betting Steph makes a run at MVP in his hometown.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the contrary. I'd play them the entire game if I was Malone.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because you can't see the connection you think that's a surrender? Nice try. Probably time for you to retreat back under that bridge you came out from.
n100-1585-no-vacancy-neon-sign-giant.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another unsubstantiated rumor from a guy whose job we could all do easily.

Luke isn't going to be back next year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a huge fucking lie

she jumped on the Warriors band wagon LONG before LeBron got to LA.

at FN she never even mentioned a peep about the Warriors- it wasnt until they got good that she went to magically being a GSW fan and abandoning the Lakers.

she is a total 100% fraud.
YeAh, no....

She talked about the Warriors on Fannation about as much as you talked about the Thunder.

Her and AJ Shonuff were big Warriors fans and she always had dual citizenship.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS.

The LAKers could have done better, but you acting like the Cavs are some shining example of how to draft is a joke.

The Cavs had 3 #1 overall and 2 4s in a 4 year span. Yeah, they hit on Kyrie and traded Wiggins before he had a chance to disappoint, but fact is their draft haul was very underwhelming considering the unprecedented lottery Luck.

The only reason the Cavs were relevant was because the greatest player in basketball choose to resign there.
if the Lakers would have "hit" one one of their 5 lotto picks, and traded one for say Paul George (which they had the opportunity to do) in all likelihood they are sitting here with LeBron/George/AD

your post could not be more stupid and off base if you tried.

no one hits on all their picks- for example- the Sixers totally whiffed on Okafor, Noel, and Fultz--- but at least they drafted Simmons, Embiid , Saric, etc.

the Cavs and 76'ers also both ahd the werewithal to rent out their cap space for additional picks- additional darts to throw at the dart board during their rebuilds.

No one hits on everything- but the Cavs drafted Irving and used the Wiggins pick to get Love, TT was a huge part of their run, Waiters was dealt in the deal for JR and Shumpert and Mozgov around that time was traded for with extra picks the Cavs got for renting out cap room. No one hits on everything but the Sixers drafted Simmons, Embiid, and used 2 other draft picks- COvington and Saric to trade for Butler

The Lakers were bad for what? 6 years? What did they do beside draft disapointing players and sit on their picks? They hit big on ZERO of their picks ----- unless you count Russell who they gave away for cap relief. Who did the Lakers trade for?

The Sixers and Cavs missed on plenty of their picks- but they also hit BIG FUCKING TIME on some of them and made smart deals.

If the Lakers had one iota of sense and would ahve hit big on one of their picks and traded one of their picks for a big time talent- like the Sixers AND Cavs BOTH DID- they would be fucking unstoppable- but instead they dont have one marquee asset to trade, not one marquee player that they drafted after 5+ years of sucking balls.

get a fucking a clue.

and lol-- it was fun watching Cedi Osman whoop your Wiz's ass the other night- even if it meant a little worse draft position- ill def. continue to enjoy your hometown team being the most incompetent franchise in the ENTIRE NBA.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't say where he wanted to go.

But, he did say where he didn't.

Hint -It was to the only team that can far and away outbid the Lakers.
You got a direct quote from Davis where he says he wont play for any teams? Not unnamed sources or another unsubstantiated rumor. I gave you one where Davis said he'll let NO do what is best for them with the words coming out of his mouth.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah....

I'm sure you are much more plugged in than Woj.

Silly me.

Your next door neighbor follows a guy on twitter, whose Facebook friend has a cousin who mops floors at the gym that one of the Pelicans players side piece sucks off Dude's in the Locker room.....

She says it's all lies.

Well, after she swallowed.

Your sources are solid.
Never said I'm plugged into anything. I'm just able to look at these things rationally and don't get bent out of shape over baseless rumors from unnamed sources. You do. And, no, not telling you not to care. If you choose to ignore the type of deals that have actually gone down the last few years (deals no one saw coming) and think what are essentially made up rumors are factual have at it.