• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay isn't very athletic.

But, I don't think he's just a shooter.

He mostly plays below the rim.

But, he can cut and finish at the rim.

You are correct.

He's not a #1.

But, he'd be a good #2 and a GREAT #3.

He's better than Beal, CJ McCollum and Middleton...imo.

Those guys are #2's.
Yes he can cut & finish, as long as he's getting the ball in position to shoot. He is a good #2, but not great. He struggles with that 2nd unit without KD or Steph on the floor. And he doesn't move the ball well. He absolutely has to work on his passing, more specifically throwing lobs. lol

Having said that I think he's a GREAT 3 as well. But what he does BEST on offense is catch & shoot which is why he fits like a hand in glove on this team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, please.

It annoys the Shit out of me when one of my girls asks me a question I just answered 5 minutes earlier.

Yes, He put himself in this position by saying I'm staying earlier in the Season.

He has to know that he's gonna get asked again with all the rumors flying around.

He could have put it all to bed by saying, yes, I'm still staying.

He didn't and that's telling.

But, I do get why he's annoyed.
lol please give me a break

a LIL different dealing with your whiny kids and talking to the media 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes a pop.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol please give me a break

a LIL different dealing with your whiny kids and talking to the media 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes a pop.

I would rather deal with the media than a group of toddlers any day.

Although the difference is hard to tell sometimes.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a skeptic, but if the Knicks were interested in trading KP, there'd also be no benefit of rushing him back to play either even if cleared. What if he comes back and doesn't look good? Kills his trade value.
I think they would have kept him if the Brother, who is his agent, wasn't taking a hard line with the organization.

Dude sounds like a Euro Lavar Ball.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Circle back after you have kids.
lol i am saying yours is WAAAAAAAAAAY worse

and when i say 15 minutes that is PROB a huge estimate

you really feel sorry for Kyrie makign 25M a year for the fact that he has to answer some repititive questions AT MOST 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes at a time? And I mean - during that time its not even like thats nearly ALL they are talking about

its a joke.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I believe the Ws are not allowed to offer Boogie more than another MLE or something close to that. Prevents teams from bringing on max guys by saying they will pay them the MLE for a year if they have cap problems

The rest of this post is dead on. Klay can't be a #1 nor does he want to be. If he leaves it's Lakers only. And he ain't leaving.
Yea they can only offer him 120% of his current salary because they don't retain his bird-rights. And they could technically do the same thing next summer and double his salary next summer until 2020 when they could attain his bird-rights and sign him to a max deal. Of course they would only do this if they were wanting him to be a corner stone going forward. And, Boogie would have to be onboard with taking less two years in a row.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather deal with the media than a group of toddlers any day.

Although the difference is hard to tell sometimes.
thats what i am saying

who the fuck cares about having to answer questions from the media for 15 minutes a day 3-4 times a week? its almost funny its so ridiculous.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i am saying yours is WAAAAAAAAAAY worse

and when i say 15 minutes that is PROB a huge estimate

you really feel sorry for Kyrie makign 25M a year for the fact that he has to answer some repititive questions AT MOST 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes at a time? And I mean - during that time its not even like thats nearly ALL they are talking about

its a joke.
I don't feel sorry for him at all.

I said I understand why he's annoyed.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel sorry for him at all.

I said I understand why he's annoyed.
i can see him being annoyed- perhaps slightly vexed- but who gives a fuck?

it looked like he was on the verge of an emotional break down - it sounded like he was about to cry.

this from the same guy that said he was commited to Boston and "glad he got traded to a real sports town".

fuck him.

dudes getting 25M a year and hes cracking up from some perfectly reasonable questions from the media?

how ocndescending he is, is in my opinion, the worst.

He has never led a team and he acts like all these young guys need to kiss his ass and that he is this grand teacher ---

i dunno- he just seems fake and confused,with very little to no self-awareness and on the verge of a mental break down when you watch that video.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the Cavs beat reporter- who admittedly- I think is a moron:

Chris Fedor‏Verified account @ChrisFedor 33m33 minutes ago
A handful of former and current #Cavs have felt for a while that Kyrie Irving would end up in New York. One I talked to recently for my story said Brooklyn is most likely. Another said the Knicks. Another asked me where I thought and I said Boston. He give me the side eye haha.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A handful of former and current #Cavs have felt for a while that Kyrie Irving would end up in New York. One I talked to recently for my story said Brooklyn is most likely. Another said the Knicks. Another asked me where I thought and I said Boston. He give me the side eye haha.
You need a paralegal or a intern to do your tweet postings.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he went to Brooklyn that would be a nice little backcourt.

Considering they got absolutely destroyed on the Boston trade they've actually managed to turn it around