• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did this happen?

It would be a total about face from his previous comments on the matter.

Def this morning. This is a Knicks reporter tweet about it and I believe Boston playing the Knicks tonight.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like today at shoot around
It's Kyrie... he does say sh!t...

Gotta wonder why he would say this now, though... the ramifications of this on the Boston playoff run this season are huge... could be a huge distraction / locker room issue.

Why would a leader of a team say this now?

Is there video of Kyrie saying this?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the little cry baby looked like he was going to cry

his arrogance is ridiculous

"Its unfair to me becuase i have a focus of- I am trying to help these guys grow as individuals and help this team be successful and it starts getting out of hand, and people start getting attacked personally- and he said she said- thats so 5th grade and elementary and this whole industry is so effed up -its my decision at the end of the day- who cares who says whats best, whats best for him- it doesnt matter its unwarranted commentary and its still gonna continue throughout the season and im a profesional at the end of the day im not going to disrespect anybody but it will come down to what is best for me and my family "

give me a fucking break.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def this morning. This is a Knicks reporter tweet about it and I believe Boston playing the Knicks tonight.

What do you think of the full video comments... they do shed a different light, IMO.

Not saying I'm happy... but the full context is different from the one or two snippets getting immediate play.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Kyrie... he does say sh!t...

Gotta wonder why he would say this now, though... the ramifications of this on the Boston playoff run this season are huge... could be a huge distraction / locker room issue.

Why would a leader of a team say this now?

Is there video of Kyrie saying this?

Not yet. Waiting for it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think of the full video comments... they do shed a different light, IMO.

Not saying I'm happy... but the full context is different from the one or two snippets getting immediate play.

Didn't see the full video. Just seeing different quotes. I know they asked him about the Knicks move yesterday as well

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the full video. Just seeing different quotes. I know they asked him about the Knicks move yesterday as well
@WiggyRuss posted this:

Seemed like a lot of frustration with the media, to me.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wouldn't trust Kyrie

I'm expecting him to at least meet with other teams
I'm not happy about this... dude show know better... but Kyrie is who he is.

That said: the full context doesn't seem to be "Kyrie is mad at Boston" here... rather, the full context seems to be "Kyrie is mad at the media"... his closing comments read more like 'stop asking me what I'm gonna do, media'... IMO...

This will be a huge story, though... Kyrie did it to himself... and the C's.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Philly was impressive to me last night, especially with their performance on defense. Curry had a spectacular shooting night, but was a turnover machine which hurt a lot as well. KD struggled scoring most of the night. I think what impressed me was that Philly defended the hoop really well and the Warriors weren't able to get really anything going to the basket.

That was a real test for the Warriors last night, and hopefully they'll be better for it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not happy about this... dude show know better... but Kyrie is who he is.

That said: the full context doesn't seem to be "Kyrie is mad at Boston" here... rather, the full context seems to be "Kyrie is mad at the media"... his closing comments read more like 'stop asking me what I'm gonna do, media'... IMO...

This will be a huge story, though... Kyrie did it to himself... and the C's.

I'm sure it gets frustrating when they keep getting asked the same questions over and over, even when they feel they've already answered.

I put most of the blame on the media because, if a guy says he's going to wait until the off-season and do what's best for him and his family. The media continues to ask or starts speculating on what that really means.

If they say "I'm coming back if the team will have me" and then things change that cause him to have some doubt, then he's going back on his word.

If he just says, "no comment" then the media starts asking what's wrong and why doesn't he want to commit?

If he says he wants out, we get the AD craziness.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it gets frustrating when they keep getting asked the same questions over and over, even when they feel they've already answered.

I put most of the blame on the media because, if a guy says he's going to wait until the off-season and do what's best for him and his family. The media continues to ask or starts speculating on what that really means.

If they say "I'm coming back if the team will have me" and then things change that cause him to have some doubt, then he's going back on his word.

If he just says, "no comment" then the media starts asking what's wrong and why doesn't he want to commit?

If he says he wants out, we get the AD craziness.
Fair points. Really no win for them. Maybe best to just say, "I hope to stay but I'll know more in the offseason."

Reactions: LAD