• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol so now you're going to act like LBJ wouldn't have tried to recruit talent to play with him in LA before he signed there even though that's exactly what he's done in prior situations?

And for the record, your answers only furthers my point that players are NOT always drawn to the Lakers. lol

Your comment had nothing to do with Lebron recruiting anyone. So, you are resorting to moving the goalposts.

You made an incorrect statement...period.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why LA though, AD? If you go to the blazers, that team will be light years ahead the Lakers quad ur trying to imagine right now.
depends what they give up---- depends what any team gives up really

I still think the Nuggets are intersting

Gary Harris, Michael Porter Jr., and some first rounders is a good base for a deal- go play with Jokic and Jamal Murray....

or as we said--- if the Knicks dealt Knox and their lotto pick theyd still have Porzinigis, a max salary slot and Davis....thats a helluva start to a team.

theres a lot of options out there- its going to be interesting.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because you aren't part of that discussion.
i mean, i am perfectly capable of reading the posts- and like i said

its not like those guys did not know that the Lakers had max cap room for multiple guys and their plan all along was to sign LeBron and another max guy.

If they were truly interested in joining LeBron in LA all they would have had to do is give him a 30 second phone call to see what the deal was. For all we know they did do that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why LA though, AD? If you go to the blazers, that team will be light years ahead the Lakers quad ur trying to imagine right now.
shit if your Sixers put Simmons on the table they could get a deal done today you would think.

We really have no clue how it will all turn it- its going to be interesting.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit if your Sixers put Simmons on the table they could get a deal done today you would think.

We really have no clue how it will all turn it- its going to be interesting.

Man, Simmons though? How about Chandler instead?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment had nothing to do with Lebron recruiting anyone. So, you are resorting to moving the goalposts.

And if the reports were true, they said he was really considering philly so why would he try and get players to sign with the lakers if he was unsure about where he would end up

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol ok so we'll take LBJ out of it all together since in your theory it doesn't go without saying that he would've tried to recruit guys to play with him in LA.

Keeping in mind my original point was that FAs are NOT always drawn to the Lakers
How many of the available FAs from my list (we'll remove Clint as I forgot he was restricted) NOT named LBJ signed with the Lakers? Regardless of timing NONE of them signed with the Lakers even though they each had the OPTION to do so. So again, much of your answers appear to be deflections...or as you put it...you made an incorrect statement.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were truly interested in joining LeBron in LA all they would have had to do is give him a 30 second phone call to see what the deal was. For all we know they did do that.
EXACTLY. This is the point they would like to gloss over lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't remember if I read the link here but Demps being a Pop guy could be problematic for the Lakers.
If Gregg Popovich has his way, the New Orleans Pelicanswon't send Anthony Davis to the Los Angeles Lakers.

On Tuesday's episode of First Take on ESPN, Stephen A. Smith reported Popovich told Pelicans general manager Dell Demps "don't cave" to the Lakers in trade talks for Davis.

Rumor: Gregg Popovich cautioned Dell Demps about trading Anthony Davis to Lakers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3