• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard of this White guy on the Spurs before, but he's awesome.
First round draft pick a couple seasons ago. Probably their best currently active defender and he's a pretty good shooter too. Young and only gonna get better. Can't wait until they get Murray and Walker back and pair the 3 together.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Green welcome home night on Thursday. Some other guy is supposed to be returning too but I can't think of who it is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings being the kings

Up 9 at home with 3 to go....now we ard on OT

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another game that the kings just gave away

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another game that the kings just gave away
They had been a clutch team most of the season, but back to back games where they had a 7+ point lead late and can't close out. Also had a shitty first half again, it's been the trend for the last 2-3 weeks. I'm worried this is the start of their slide out of the playoff mix, even with an "easier" part of the schedule coming up after playing Denver and GSW. Can't keep losing to teams ahead in the standings and expect to make it.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giles playing solid tonight @Bolts
He should probably get more PT, some games he has a good impact like tonight and others he fouls like crazy and makes bad decisions. With WCS being his usual inconsistent self and having a bad game tonight, the Kings need players who can rebound and give more energy. Bagley being out really sucks, they already had a steep hill to climb to make the playoffs but not having their lottery pick who brings rebounds/energy/offense off the bench for a month or more makes it a hell of a lot more difficult.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has surely been awhile! The last time the Bucks had the best record in the league on a January 1st was 1971 the year they won their only championship.

It is a long season but nice to see a strong start. Hopefully they can stay healthy and keep it going. The defense has stepped up lately as well. They have had one of the tougher schedules so far this season and in the second half of the season it will be a bit easier. They have a few tough ones coming up in the next week with Toronto and having beaten them twice a 3rd time will be tough and then Utah and the surging Rockets. Can they be playing .750 ball at the halfway point in the season? I guess we will have to wait and see how things go in the next week or so.

NBA Power Rankings: Bucks trending on New Year's Eve

With the Bucks owning both league's best win percentage and the best point differential by a wide margin heading into the new year, it's hard to imagine a better case for Coach of the Year than the one Mike Budenholzer has. One huge change over last season: The club's 3-point attempts have spiked almost 61 percent. -- Herring

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold Prediction: Warriors going to go on a tear and win 10 straight.

Klay's gonna bust completely out of his slump and it'll be the main factor for this.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to say--- but i think the Wizards might be the worst franchise in the NBA right now.

They just might have taken that mantle from the Kings....the Twolves were bad for a LONG LONG time but have finally gotten decent.

The Nets are on their way up. Cavs are in some deep shit but at least have a plan and are doing the right thing rebuilding. Suns are garbage but havea ton fo talent.

Magic are pretty incomptent.....that is true...

Id have to go with the Wizards as the biggest shit bomb of a team though in the NBA. If I was a GM, it is the team I would least want to take over I think.