• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muhummad Ali used to say it all the time, did you have a problem with that?

Completely different. Boxing is an individual sport and Ali hasn't been the only one in history to do it.

But no, for the record, I wasn't a fan of him doing it either. To me, it's not up to the athlete to tell us that he's the greatest of all time. It's up to us to tell him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Anyone else hear about Lebron proclaiming himself the greatest player of all time?

Apparently, he was talking about when the Cavs came back from down 3-1 to beat the Warriors. He said: "That's when I knew I was the greatest player of all time".

Seriously Lebron? :L

That's not really for you to say.

Pretty sure MJ thinks he's the greatest of all time...never heard him say it.

You gotta know that Kobe thinks he's the greatest of all time...never heard him say it either.

Kareem has a very strong case...never heard him say it.

Kobe once called himself the greatest one on one player ever. Article: Kobe Bryant regards himself as the the best one-on-one player ever (1-17-13).

This was MJ's response.

giphy (3).gif

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard of this White guy on the Spurs before, but he's awesome.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just brutal.

Why he scared of Stephen A Smith?

I doubt that Wall is because I'd question it pretty hard that SAS actually showed up like he claimed he did. The guy just spews garbage all the time. Besides, he's been too busy watching NFL games and letting everyone know how great Derrick Johnson and Hunter Henry were this year.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50/50/90 slash line is legit possible.
Bertans is the only guy who is embracing the magical 2013/2014 era Spurs "half second or sit rule"

That was the mandate for role players that led to back to back Finals.
Pop stopped enforcing it as much with Leonard, Aldridge, and Derozan being star players.

Maybe, even Pop got lazy or distracted.
But, Bertans is showing it can still work.

The Spurs have been playing great lately ever since dude found that shot and style of play.
It seems to be contagious as others are also playing that way a little bit more now as well.

I hope it holds up. Fingers Crossed.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50/50/90 slash line is legit possible.
Bertans is the only guy who is embracing the magical 2013/2014 era Spurs "half second or sit rule"

That was the mandate for role players that led to back to back Finals.
Pop stopped enforcing it as much with Leonard, Aldridge, and Derozan being star players.

Maybe, even Pop got lazy or distracted.
But, Bertans is showing it can still work.

The Spurs have been playing great lately ever since dude found that shot and style of play.
It seems to be contagious as others are also playing that way a little bit more now as well.

I hope it holds up. Fingers Crossed.
I would rather it not.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game for Russ. He can ball when he wants to. Time to smash the lakers.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that Wall is because I'd question it pretty hard that SAS actually showed up like he claimed he did. The guy just spews garbage all the time. Besides, he's been too busy watching NFL games and letting everyone know how great Derrick Johnson and Hunter Henry were this year.
Not this time.

Wall is actually a bitch.

Smith has taken shots at Wall's conduct off the court before, blasting him on national television for going out to clubs too often and partying too much. Wall wasn't happy about those comments and appears to believe Smith again crossed the line again.

Smith has not only made a habit of criticizing Wall and the Wizards, but when he does he usually makes a point to show up to one of their next home games. The Wizards host the Hawks on Wednesday. It would not be a surprise if Smiths shows up, as he usually does.

Wall seems unhappy with Stephen A. Smith's criticism of his decision to have surgery

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no comments about the 27 free throws harden got last night?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this time.

Wall is actually a bitch.

Smith has taken shots at Wall's conduct off the court before, blasting him on national television for going out to clubs too often and partying too much. Wall wasn't happy about those comments and appears to believe Smith again crossed the line again.

Smith has not only made a habit of criticizing Wall and the Wizards, but when he does he usually makes a point to show up to one of their next home games. The Wizards host the Hawks on Wednesday. It would not be a surprise if Smiths shows up, as he usually does.

Wall seems unhappy with Stephen A. Smith's criticism of his decision to have surgery

Nah. They are both bitches. Especially SAS. He's trying to say Wall took the surgery because he quit as if Wall hasn't played through injuries for them (even with a busted up hand) before. Stephen A Smith is a grade A huckster of a media member

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. They are both bitches. Especially SAS. He's trying to say Wall took the surgery because he quit as if Wall hasn't played through injuries for them (even with a busted up hand) before. Stephen A Smith is a grade A huckster of a media member

Stephen A. Smith gives me a headache. There's not enough duct tape in the country to shut him up. He's a nonstop motor mouth.