• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bring up LBJ? Because he did the VERY SAME thing you hate KD for...and he did it BEFORE KD. But, you don't blast LBJ for doing it. That's why I bring it up. How can you not think that is relevant to this conversation? SMH

You & others that want to compare accomplishments of the teams these players chose to join is why I call it semantics. Every teams loses. That is fact.

Furthermore, If a player is looking for the best chance to win, why wouldn't they pick the BEST team to join? So was he supposed to pick a losing team instead? To argue he was wrong to pick the best team in the league to play for while on his journey to win is just really asinine IMO.

Uhhh no lolzzz :L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want from the Rockets?

You clearly have them targeted because you have mentioned them twice.

You want to get off JR's Money?

Pick?
who cares about JRs money? not Dan G.

that contract, if it is moved, will be moved to take on EVEN more money to get a pick......I think the Cavs could get a pick out of Houston tomorrow if they wanted to.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

LBJ wants Melo to join the Lakers??? Do you think that's based solely on their personal friendship? Can it possibly by based on him really thinking Melo can contribute to their team in a positive way?

While I don't agree with others that say Hou is struggling because of Melo, I don't really think he can impact LA in a way that would help. They need shooting. Does he still shoot well enough to give them a boost in that regard? Would it even be worth it if he continues to be a defensive liability?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you guys want a laugh....i posted a scottie pippen story on the main board

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Simmons‏Verified account @BillSimmons
Tankapalooza 2019 Update aka “Not Tryin For Zion.” There’s no doubt that Cleveland is getting the 1st pick again but let’s pretend other teams have a chance just for fun.

Dt07W73U4AAsDjw.jpg

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you actually read KD's comments?

Because while the media is predictably spinning it the way they want to, KD went out of his way to say that the "toxic environment" around LeBron was because of media, fanboys and haters and had nothing to do with LeBron himself. The toxic environment is created by the distractions.

Is it more toxic then being in a situation where you have to create a burner account to defend yourself? Discuss

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up 3-1 against a hobbled Curry alongside a ball hog co-star he didn't want to play with anymore.

Curry was fine. This wasn't like Kyrie or Love who actually missed entire series. Stop making girly excuses. If Curry wasn't playing you may have a point but he played in every game and was better than he was the year before when he was "perfectly fine." He also joined that team that beat him

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that contract, if it is moved, will be moved to take on EVEN more money to get a pick......I think the Cavs could get a pick out of Houston tomorrow if they wanted to.
If I'm a GM I'm not touching JR Smith with a 10 ft pole. His last stunt in game 1 of the Finals was pretty bad. If it were a regular season game it wouldn't have been a big deal. They worked all season long to get back to the Finals & he literally threw away game 1.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was fine. He also joined that team that beat him
Playing with RW vs. playing with Curry. I'm pretty sure that's an easy choice for those who have the opportunity to choose. SMH

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry was fine. This wasn't like Kyrie or Love who actually missed entire series. Stop making girly excuses. If Curry wasn't playing you may have a point but he played in every game and was better than he was the year before when he was perfectly fine. He also joined that team that beat him
i bet LeBron WISHES he was as fresh and healthy as Curry for that series

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm a GM I'm not touching JR Smith with a 10 ft pole. His last stunt in game 1 of the Finals was pretty bad. If it were a regular season game it wouldn't have been a big deal. They worked all season long to get back to the Finals & he literally threw away game 1.
obviously you missed the point of the post. If you trade for JR, you are not trading for him to be some integral part of your team. lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing with RW vs. playing with Curry. I'm pretty sure that's an easy choice for those who have the opportunity to choose. SMH

Lebron could have won with RW

Most players don't want to join the team the beat you

This was the team that just beat him too lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

LBJ wants Melo to join the Lakers??? Do you think that's based solely on their personal friendship? Can it possibly by based on him really thinking Melo can contribute to their team in a positive way?

While I don't agree with others that say Hou is struggling because of Melo, I don't really think he can impact LA in a way that would help. They need shooting. Does he still shoot well enough to give them a boost in that regard? Would it even be worth it if he continues to be a defensive liability?
Yeah, if it's true, it's for personal reasons only.

Seriously, what can Melo do that Kuzma can't?

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it more toxic then being in a situation where you have to create a burner account to defend yourself? Discuss
By this theory it sounds like KD is the perfect person to explain toxicity....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously you missed the point of the post. If you trade for JR, you are not trading for him to be some integral part of your team. lol
Obviously I did...but there was no mention of trading for him to waive him, or buy him out. So were you saying a team should trade for him to bench him & lose a roster spot?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if you'd get a 2nd rounder for Smith.

Hou is already in a financial bind.

That's one of the Reasons they didn't pay Ariza.

If anything, I'd try to get him back.

Good would give shooting.

But, do they need another matador defender?