• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/hassan...n-leaving-unlocked-rolls-royce-020551481.html

When it comes to the winding journey of life, it’s important to remember some basic rules along the way. One of them might be, say, “Lock your doors if you’re going to leave a $50,000 assault rifle in a Rolls Royce.”

While you’d think that nugget of wisdom would come naturally for most, it was apparently a lesson learned for Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside over the summer.

How Hassan Whiteside lost his very expensive gun
The 29-year-old Whiteside reportedly purchased an M16 assault rifle with ammunition, a silencer and a rifle bag for the low, low price of $50,000 on July 6 this offseason, according to 640 AM radio host Andy Slater.

genius....pure genius.

I'm curious as to what exactly an "assault" rifle is.

As for the article, yeah, that's not the smartest thing to do.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell ya- unless I was super-wealthy, I would not want to live in California.

Sky high taxes, earthquakes, wildfires, droughts, traffic out the wazoo, insanely expensive real estate if you want to live anywhere decent, lots of illegal immigration.....

I live in a very nice/affluent suburb of Cleveland and thats plenty nice for me. I could buy a ridiculous house for 1/2 the money of a small house in California, and dont have to worry about it burning to the ground.

I feel awful for those people California. These pictures and images coming out of these wildfires are just truly unreal to see. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone effected. Its just terrible. The worst part is that its not even like there is a whole lot that can be done.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell ya- unless I was super-wealthy, I would not want to live in California.

Sky high taxes, earthquakes, wildfires, droughts, traffic out the wazoo, insanely expensive real estate if you want to live anywhere decent, lots of illegal immigration.....

I live in a very nice/affluent suburb of Cleveland and thats plenty nice for me. I could buy a ridiculous house for 1/2 the money of a small house in California, and dont have to worry about it burning to the ground.

I feel awful for those people California. These pictures and images coming out of these wildfires are just truly unreal to see. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone effected. Its just terrible. The worst part is that its not even like there is a whole lot that can be done.
Ohio probably leads the Universe in demented, perverse incestuous relationships, serial kidnapping, child rapist and sexual deviants per capita.

I'll take the Sun and fun.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody invited you

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers need to humiliate and beat the Magic to keep the good vibes going....only problem is they have been scrappy and played pretty well this season.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio probably leads the Universe in demented, perverse incestuous relationships, serial kidnapping, child rapist and sexual deviants per capita.

Don't forget a lake catching on fire....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you have GOT to be kidding me.....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a basketball note.....Melo retire or is there a team who may take a chance on him?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

because, of course, there's just DROVES of people dying to live in Cleveland...

#mistakebythelake

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously, fuck off.....like msgkings said nobody invited your ass. There's probably a lot to OHIO that is really undesireable. I have never been and probably never will.

If I did? I would be observant, take notes and report back to you about what is wrong with it.

There's a reason CA is on so many vacation lists and OHIO probably doesn't make many people's top 20-25 list of states to visit.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget a lake catching on fire....
Didn't he say he lived in Upscale Salon?

Well, look at that Cities views on ince$t.

Who the fuck even contemplates if it should be okay if it's consensual?

Ummmmm....hard pass.

https://www.salon.com/2010/12/10/ince$t/

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, fuck off.....like msgkings said nobody invited your ass. There's probably a lot to OHIO that is really undesireable. I have never been and probably never will.

If I did? I would be observant, take notes and report back to you about what is wrong with it.

There's a reason CA is on so many vacation lists and OHIO probably doesn't make many people's top 20-25 list of states to visit.
Whoops.....forgot the opera, medical facilities, and ice ceeam.

Yeah, I really want to need the medical facilities because that means my health is failing, I hate the opera, but I do like ice cream.....so I have to visit because I can't find good ice cream anywhere else.....

#Facepalm