• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As flyover states go, I guess Ohio isn't the worst. That's gotta be Arkansas. Or Oklahoma.

Ah, Arkansas...

loveliest state I ever drove nonstop through... :lol:

Our-Kansas is a bit too Country for my tastes and OK is too slow....and..... Tornados.

You ever been to New Mexico?

It's beautiful there. It's a purplish state. But, the drugs and racial profiling is crazy.

I'm good to go in NM.

Folks are as nice as can be.

My Hubby?

Lmfao

They got some immigration issue bias.

He got pulled over 4 times in the 3 days we were there.

Killed any thoughts of moving there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, you are trying to Shit on California and Ohio is Universally viewed ass Satan's asshole after bad Indian food.

I have ZERO issue with you not wanting to live here.

I don't want to drive thru Ohio, let alone stay for any period of time.

To each his or her own.
i guess my response is i gave some concrete reasons and you didnt give any.

and i even said- if you are rich California is probably a ball.

if you are poor- or even middle class- it seems like a gigantic pain in the ass

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our-Kansas is a bit too Country for my tastes and OK is too slow....and..... Tornados.

It's beautiful there. It's a purplish state. But, the drugs and racial profiling is crazy.

I'm good to go in NM.

My Hubby?

Lmfao

He got pulled over 4 times

I'm good to go in NM.

My Hubby?

Lmfao

He got pulled over 4 times in the 3 days we were there.

Killed any thoughts of moving there.

we'll, all I'll say as far as Arkansas is...

Young and black, late 70s/early 80s,...

black folks disappeared in that part of the world...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what else you need me to say.

Sexual deviants, serial killers, bad weather, no lifestyle amenities that even come close to California.

I mean, maybe if I had Cancer, it would be beneficial to live near the Mayo Clinic.

But, seeing as they have one a few blocks from my house in AZ...

Nah....not even then.

But, here you go.

There are no pros that outweigh these cons.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...-cities-among-50-worst-cities-live/697647002/

California has several Cities on this list.

None in the top 10.

But, guess who's #5?

You guessed it, Cleveland.

One of the poorest cities in the country, Cleveland's 35 percent poverty rate is more than double the U.S. poverty rate and higher than that of all but one other city in the state. Cleveland's 6.9 percent jobless rate is also the second highest of any city in the state. The city is also dangerous. There were 1,633 violent crimes in the city for every 100,000 residents in 2016, more than in all but eight other U.S. cities and quadruple the national violent crime rate.

Widespread poverty, a high crime rate, and a bleak jobs picture likely partially explain the declining population. In the last decade, Cleveland's population fell by 2.4 percent even as the country's population as a whole grew by 7.1 percent.

My Coup de grace...

Ohio is famous for bringing serial killers to the world. Thomas Carr, richard tingle, Neal Bradley Long, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, William K. Sapp, James Ruppert, Larry Ralston, Thomas Dillon, Michael Swango, Gary & Thaddeus Lewingdon, Alton Coleman & Debra Brown, Moreland Family Juvenile Baby Killer, Eric Elliott, Lewis Gilbert and the Cleveland Torso Murderer were from Ohio.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that LeBron would prefer to raise his kids in Brentwood over Ohio...lol

There is a reason many affluent individuals choose to buy homes in California over Ohio.

I bet you more Cavs players own homes in California.

Summer in California > Anytime, any day, anywhere in Ohio.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and i even said- if you are rich California is probably a ball.

if you are poor- or even middle class- it seems like a gigantic pain in the ass
It's not a good place to be poor. Nowhere is of course, but it is expensive.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what else you need me to say.

Sexual deviants, serial killers, bad weather, no lifestyle amenities that even come close to California.

I mean, maybe if I had Cancer, it would be beneficial to live near the Mayo Clinic.

But, seeing as they have one a few blocks from my house in AZ...

Nah....not even then.

But, here you go.

There are no pros that outweigh these cons.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...-cities-among-50-worst-cities-live/697647002/

California has several Cities on this list.

None in the top 10.

But, guess who's #5?

You guessed it, Cleveland.

One of the poorest cities in the country, Cleveland's 35 percent poverty rate is more than double the U.S. poverty rate and higher than that of all but one other city in the state. Cleveland's 6.9 percent jobless rate is also the second highest of any city in the state. The city is also dangerous. There were 1,633 violent crimes in the city for every 100,000 residents in 2016, more than in all but eight other U.S. cities and quadruple the national violent crime rate.

Widespread poverty, a high crime rate, and a bleak jobs picture likely partially explain the declining population. In the last decade, Cleveland's population fell by 2.4 percent even as the country's population as a whole grew by 7.1 percent.

My Coup de grace...

Ohio is famous for bringing serial killers to the world. Thomas Carr, richard tingle, Neal Bradley Long, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, William K. Sapp, James Ruppert, Larry Ralston, Thomas Dillon, Michael Swango, Gary & Thaddeus Lewingdon, Alton Coleman & Debra Brown, Moreland Family Juvenile Baby Killer, Eric Elliott, Lewis Gilbert and the Cleveland Torso Murderer were from Ohio.
Again,

you can say this about ANYWHERE- there are beatiful places to live in St. Louis- but if you stay too long in East St. Louis you will probably be shot and killed.

Do I have to worry about crime where I live? certainly no- do YOu have to worry about crime where you livei n California? CERTAINLY no.

Best Places to Live 2015: Solon, Ohio

Do YOU have to worry about sky high taxes, real estate costs, cost of living, earthquakes, wildfires, illegal immigration,

like i said- if i was rich- California would prob be a lot of fun-

if you make less than 250k a year- you cant even afford a SHOEBOX in San Fran.

Ill tell ya- i am not worried about an earthquake or a wildfire hitting my house- and i am not worrying about paying the highest taxes BY FAR in the nation- and I am CERTAINLY not worried about a serial killer.

lol...to even act like that is a rationale fear ANYWHERE is you just being retarded.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always figured Draymond was the type who could take it as well as he could dish it. And maybe he is.

But this time, it seems like he couldn't handle legitimate criticism from Durant and responded by getting personal and crossing the line.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't throw around insults here you asshole.

LMAO settle down guys. There's actually only a few who throw insults in every debate they get into and we all know who those posters are

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always figured Draymond was the type who could take it as well as he could dish it. And maybe he is.

But this time, it seems like he couldn't handle legitimate criticism from Durant and responded by getting personal and crossing the line.

Sooo you're saying the real bitch was actually Draymond? Even though he called KD a bitch repeatly

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again,

you can say this about ANYWHERE- there are beatiful places to live in St. Louis- but if you stay too long in East St. Louis you will probably be shot and killed.

Do I have to worry about crime where I live? certainly no- do YOu have to worry about crime where you livei n California? CERTAINLY no.

Best Places to Live 2015: Solon, Ohio

Do YOU have to worry about sky high taxes, real estate costs, cost of living, earthquakes, wildfires, illegal immigration,

like i said- if i was rich- California would prob be a lot of fun-

if you make less than 250k a year- you cant even afford a SHOEBOX in San Fran.

Ill tell ya- i am not worried about an earthquake or a wildfire hitting my house- and i am not worrying about paying the highest taxes BY FAR in the nation- and I am CERTAINLY not worried about a serial killer.

lol...to even act like that is a rationale fear ANYWHERE is you just being retarded.
To act like anyplace in Ohio is comparable to Brentwood, Ca is complete fuckery.

We all have opinions, right?

It's so obvious what this is about.

Dude, he's gone.

Ohio doesn't own him, he owes you people nothing.

You can fling as much shit at California as you like.

It won't change the fact that LeBron chose it and all its perceived downsides over the wild nights at the symphony.

His wife, kids, buisness associates concurred.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To act like anyplace in Ohio is comparable to Brentwood, Ca is complete fuckery.

We all have opinions, right?

It's so obvious what this is about.

Dude, he's gone.

Ohio doesn't own him, he owes you people nothing.

You can fling as much shit at California as you like.

It won't change the fact that LeBron chose it and all its perceived downsides over the wild nights at the symphony.

His wife, kids, buisness associates concurred.
what youare not harping about the rael and present danger of a serial killer in Hudson Ohio anymore? lol

i didnt say it was--- if i had a few mill id love to live in Brentwood.

I dont- so id rather not deal with sky high taxes, ridiculously expensive real estate, wildfires, earthquakes, mucho grande illegal immigration, ridiculous traffic, etc.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Chappelle could live anywhere he wants. Yet he lives in Ohio.

Different for a man who wants to live in solitary. Dave Chappelle is a different kind of dude. To each his own though.