• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who told winter to arrive before thanksgiving?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your logic, but you're not considering the alternative...

Think about the fact that people choose to live her DESPITE everything you just mentioned. Ever occur to you there might be a reason? LOL. That's how fucking awesome California is compared to most other places. You'd rather sacrifice your income, your safety, deal with insane traffic and real estate markets, just to be able to live here. If you ever got a chance to actually visit both Norcal and SoCal and ingrain yourself into the actual experience and potential, you'd see why you'd never want to leave.

It's similar for Florida as well; albeit we don't have sky high taxes. Florida's a fucking shit show, but it's a beautiful state. I'm moving to a beach town at the end of next month and will enjoy the beach, despite the immigration issues that plague the state, corrupt politicians, and the other insane shit that happens in the state. Living in Dallas, I'd like to say it's similar to that of Ohio. Sure, Dallas in terms of the stuff I mentioned isn't as bad as the stuff mentioned about FL and California. But god damn it's so boring and desolate here. I'll take my chances with people wanting to eat my face off because they're high off bath salts.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not offended @ all. After all I don't even live there anymore. I should have read a few more comments before I posted anything. Didn't realize wiggy was being wack again.

it's why I "lovingly" refer to him as Wiggitywack... :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not offended @ all. After all I don't even live there anymore. I should have read a few more comments before I posted anything. Didn't realize wiggy was being wack again.
Pay attention in April to see if the Lakers make the playoff - the dude made a bet some kind of a bet for a ridiculous amount of Sports cash or whatever they call it that the Lakers will not make the playoffs. Considering how many complaints I have heard about him not paying up - I am going to laugh my ass off at the schmucks who get cheated.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah all those serial killers that are a detriment to every day life...:L

and if you are actually being factual- isntead of anecdotal bullshit- California has 3 of the top 30 cities in the US in murder rate

#18, #17 and #9

Ohio has 2- #23 and #14

Gun violence in the United States by state - Wikipedia

and California has a higher murder rate overall than Ohio
Yet, people still flock to California.

How strange....lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TL DR

Is there any reason you post whole articles instead of links?
tenor.gif

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened a few nights ago... but it was new to me when I just saw it. Yikes.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divided all my mom's jewelry up very civil-like with my 2 sisters with dad playing referee. Got some antique furniture too.

In preparatiom for my dad's new life with new wife on Dec 29th.

*vomits*

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to Pizza Port in San Clemente when I got here with my middle sister and hubby. Ever been there @trojanfan12?

Had a nice beer, Shark bite Red.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD's a bitch for telling a reporter not to do his fucking job?

Seriously? It's a recent event and is something that needs to be asked. If he doesn't want to answer fine but donxt act like a tough guy.....sheesh.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what else you need me to say.

Sexual deviants, serial killers, bad weather, no lifestyle amenities that even come close to California.

I mean, maybe if I had Cancer, it would be beneficial to live near the Mayo Clinic.

But, seeing as they have one a few blocks from my house in AZ...

Nah....not even then.

But, here you go.

There are no pros that outweigh these cons.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...-cities-among-50-worst-cities-live/697647002/

California has several Cities on this list.

None in the top 10.

But, guess who's #5?

You guessed it, Cleveland.

One of the poorest cities in the country, Cleveland's 35 percent poverty rate is more than double the U.S. poverty rate and higher than that of all but one other city in the state. Cleveland's 6.9 percent jobless rate is also the second highest of any city in the state. The city is also dangerous. There were 1,633 violent crimes in the city for every 100,000 residents in 2016, more than in all but eight other U.S. cities and quadruple the national violent crime rate.

Widespread poverty, a high crime rate, and a bleak jobs picture likely partially explain the declining population. In the last decade, Cleveland's population fell by 2.4 percent even as the country's population as a whole grew by 7.1 percent.

My Coup de grace...

Ohio is famous for bringing serial killers to the world. Thomas Carr, richard tingle, Neal Bradley Long, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, William K. Sapp, James Ruppert, Larry Ralston, Thomas Dillon, Michael Swango, Gary & Thaddeus Lewingdon, Alton Coleman & Debra Brown, Moreland Family Juvenile Baby Killer, Eric Elliott, Lewis Gilbert and the Cleveland Torso Murderer were from Ohio.
Opera, medical facilities, and ice cream!!!!!

LOL

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again,

you can say this about ANYWHERE- there are beatiful places to live in St. Louis- but if you stay too long in East St. Louis you will probably be shot and killed.

Do I have to worry about crime where I live? certainly no- do YOu have to worry about crime where you livei n California? CERTAINLY no.

Best Places to Live 2015: Solon, Ohio

Do YOU have to worry about sky high taxes, real estate costs, cost of living, earthquakes, wildfires, illegal immigration,

like i said- if i was rich- California would prob be a lot of fun-

if you make less than 250k a year- you cant even afford a SHOEBOX in San Fran.

Ill tell ya- i am not worried about an earthquake or a wildfire hitting my house- and i am not worrying about paying the highest taxes BY FAR in the nation- and I am CERTAINLY not worried about a serial killer.

lol...to even act like that is a rationale fear ANYWHERE is you just being retarded.
She lives in AZ.

#Readingishard