• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your logic, but you're not considering the alternative...

Think about the fact that people choose to live her DESPITE everything you just mentioned. Ever occur to you there might be a reason? LOL. That's how fucking awesome California is compared to most other places. You'd rather sacrifice your income, your safety, deal with insane traffic and real estate markets, just to be able to live here. If you ever got a chance to actually visit both Norcal and SoCal and ingrain yourself into the actual experience and potential, you'd see why you'd never want to leave.
BOOM.

Some people just enjoy being negative and close minded.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's similar for Florida as well; albeit we don't have sky high taxes. Florida's a fucking shit show, but it's a beautiful state. I'm moving to a beach town at the end of next month and will enjoy the beach, despite the immigration issues that plague the state, corrupt politicians, and the other insane shit that happens in the state. Living in Dallas, I'd like to say it's similar to that of Ohio. Sure, Dallas in terms of the stuff I mentioned isn't as bad as the stuff mentioned about FL and California. But god damn it's so boring and desolate here. I'll take my chances with people wanting to eat my face off because they're high off bath salts.
I think most people would choose CA or FL (they are similar) over OH.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention in April to see if the Lakers make the playoff - the dude made a bet some kind of a bet for a ridiculous amount of Sports cash or whatever they call it that the Lakers will not make the playoffs. Considering how many complaints I have heard about him not paying up - I am going to laugh my ass off at the schmucks who get cheated.
There is no way to get cheated.....it will be settled 1 way or another.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again,

you can say this about ANYWHERE- there are beatiful places to live in St. Louis- but if you stay too long in East St. Louis you will probably be shot and killed.

Do I have to worry about crime where I live? certainly no- do YOu have to worry about crime where you livei n California? CERTAINLY no.

Best Places to Live 2015: Solon, Ohio

Do YOU have to worry about sky high taxes, real estate costs, cost of living, earthquakes, wildfires, illegal immigration,

like i said- if i was rich- California would prob be a lot of fun-

if you make less than 250k a year- you cant even afford a SHOEBOX in San Fran.

Ill tell ya- i am not worried about an earthquake or a wildfire hitting my house- and i am not worrying about paying the highest taxes BY FAR in the nation- and I am CERTAINLY not worried about a serial killer.

lol...to even act like that is a rationale fear ANYWHERE is you just being retarded.

You don't have to be rich to live in California, but it helps. lol

Being rich helps anywhere someone might live.

People live in California because it's a beautiful state with a lot to do. If you like the ocean, we have beaches. If you like to ski, hike, etc. we have the mountains. If you like to water ski, there are lakes.

There are amusement parks, every professional sport has at least 2 teams, Hollywood is here, etc., etc. There really is very little that someone could want to do that they can't do here.

Just like anywhere else, it has it's challenges. But just like anywhere else, if you want to live here (or like me, have to live here), you figure out how to make it work.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People live in California because it's a beautiful state with a lot to do... There are amusement parks...
I checked up on parks in California...

park-01.jpg

Looks amusing.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's a big-time game."

-Nick Nurse

Sign of a young head coach.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California also has a lot more people in it than Ohio.

More people means more people that need killin'.
He skipped right over the " per capita " part of my statement because it was counterproductive to his argument.

None of this is really about the perils of living in either State.

He can't accept the fact that LeBron prefers to live in California as opposed to living the highlife in Bath fucking Township Ohio.

It's probably a lovely place.

But, obviously not lovely enough.

He left, get over it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah needs to get their Shit together.