• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami/Orlando-Heat trailed by 1 with the ball
Miami/Charlotte- Charlotte won a game winning ft in the final seconds
Miami/Atlanta-Tied game with under 4 to go
Miami/Indy- Heat had a 6 point lead with under 4 to go before collapsing....No Dragic or Wade in this game in addition to the 2 guys still out due to surgery.

There is the difference between 6-8 and 10-4 for that team that has played poorly most of the season and can only get better at this point.

And has also had a very soft schedule.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but as I mentioned before, the Heat are playing like crap.

They played good probably 3X this season

And I will be shocked if they don't make the playoffs.

At the same time, I think the Suns are the only West team that might not make the playoffs in the East.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. If Miami goes 1-1 or sweep Houston, does that means they're the better team?

Miami isn't playing good right now which is obvious to anyone who actually follows them. There been a shit load of games that could have ended as Heat wins instead of losses as bad as they been. Suns are not better than them. The only teams in the East you can even make a case of the Suns being better than are Hawks, Cavs, Knicks, Bulls, and maybe Orlando
That's fair but if they play and both are at full strength and one or the other wins both, that does mean something.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe.

But you said it isn't debateable. And it is.

Because comparing records does nothing. Miami plays an infinitely easier schedule by virtue of their conference. Also, I take Booker and Ayton over anybody on Miami's roster.

Miami is even more comparable to Dallas, who is the 2nd worst team in the West.
the biggest problem with Miami is they just have no way to get better- little in the way of trade assets, and a terrible cap situation.

I think Miami is slightly better than the Suns- but, of course, there is not one person out there who would rather have the Heat's roster over the Suns' roster.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest problem with Miami is they just have no way to get better- little in the way of trade assets, and a terrible cap situation.

I think Miami is slightly better than the Suns- but, of course, there is not one person out there who would rather have the Heat's roster over the Suns' roster.

You really have issues with Miami, don't you?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/hassan...n-leaving-unlocked-rolls-royce-020551481.html

When it comes to the winding journey of life, it’s important to remember some basic rules along the way. One of them might be, say, “Lock your doors if you’re going to leave a $50,000 assault rifle in a Rolls Royce.”

While you’d think that nugget of wisdom would come naturally for most, it was apparently a lesson learned for Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside over the summer.

How Hassan Whiteside lost his very expensive gun
The 29-year-old Whiteside reportedly purchased an M16 assault rifle with ammunition, a silencer and a rifle bag for the low, low price of $50,000 on July 6 this offseason, according to 640 AM radio host Andy Slater.

genius....pure genius.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/hassan...n-leaving-unlocked-rolls-royce-020551481.html

When it comes to the winding journey of life, it’s important to remember some basic rules along the way. One of them might be, say, “Lock your doors if you’re going to leave a $50,000 assault rifle in a Rolls Royce.”

While you’d think that nugget of wisdom would come naturally for most, it was apparently a lesson learned for Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside over the summer.

How Hassan Whiteside lost his very expensive gun
The 29-year-old Whiteside reportedly purchased an M16 assault rifle with ammunition, a silencer and a rifle bag for the low, low price of $50,000 on July 6 this offseason, according to 640 AM radio host Andy Slater.

genius....pure genius.

he didn't violate any team or nba rules so i really don't care either way

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Lou Williams.

And Aldridge too if he doesn't get his shit together. 3 straight losses (gonna be 4 cause we have GS next) and the majority of them are because he can't hit shit and is playing soft.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it. Missed a great debate worhy of a Throwdown yesterday between BKS & Lance.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Richardson isn't a trade asset?

Right.

Whiteside isn't a trade asset? Oh, that's right....he's playing like shit.....right?

Wiggy debunk'ed again.