• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Jefferson criticizes the Warriors for not running it back after the 2016 Finals: “They were like, ‘We’re gonna go get our big brother’”

This is dumb.

As an organization your goal is to continue improving your team.

Criticizing the Warriors organization for trying to get better is sooooo dumb

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Papa Ball's back & running his mouth. Anyone surprised? Now that walking & talking hot air machine's saying LiAngelo's better than Zion. Oh the laughs never stop w/ that blabbermouth.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
com·pel
/kəmˈpel/
verb
past tense: compelled; past participle: compelled
  1. force or oblige (someone) to do something.
    "a sense of duty compelled Harry to answer her questions"
    synonyms: force, coerce into, pressurize into, pressure, impel, drive, press, push, urge, prevail on;More
    • bring about (something) by the use of force or pressure.
      "they may compel a witness's attendance at court by issue of a summons"
    • LITERARY
      drive forcibly.
      "by heav'n's high will compell'd from shore to shore"
Cute, and wrong, again

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron would have done what KD did people would still be blasting him for it today. Doesn't matter if it was 2 years ago. KD's also the same jackass that had to create fake social media accounts to defend his own sorry ass. And sice he got to G.S. doesn't he lead the league in total T's? Funny how he gets what to me is a free pass for all of his antics.

Shit some people still talk about how LeBron left Miami 4 years ago. How is that still a valid topic yet KD's nonsense isn't?
How is he getting a "free pass"? This post of yours is one of the millions of bits of grief he's gotten

And just because it's old to talk about LeBron leaving Miami doesn't mean it's not old to talk about KD leaving OKC. Both topics are tired.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Where I come from, in the park and in the streets, if you’re playing and you lose to somebody, the first words are run it back, same teams, Run it back, same teams, right? We don’t need to change the teams, run it back. That’s how we grew up. Because you don’t want to change anything. Like, no, we felt we were the better team, we just didn’t play well enough so let’s run it back. They didn’t do that. They were like, ‘we need to go reload. We’re going to go get our big brother.’ Like, oh, thanks guys. That’s fun.”

LOL

then Jefferson toasts KD

D3lsRliUYAAl870.jpg:large

If it were the other way around, I'm sure you wouldn't sound like a butt hurt Betty like you do now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I didn't say any of that. I said that using a Cleveland writer's report to validate a process that has been rewarding the Cleveland franchise more often than not of late isn't the strongest vote of confidence.
well her report was given after witnessing the process, so maybe she might have a clue?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he getting a "free pass"? This post of yours is one of the millions of bits of grief he's gotten

And just because it's old to talk about LeBron leaving Miami doesn't mean it's not old to talk about KD leaving OKC. Both topics are tired.

I never said anything about KD leaving OKC though. Everything I mentioned he's done since getting to GS.

His attitude isn't old news, he just got T'd up again a few games ago. One T away from a 1 game suspension. I can't think of another superstar like KD that's racked up so many T's in the last 2 seasons. And that social media stunt of his happened last season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is 2020-21 season. Maybe next year if they get a top 2 pick.
seems reasonable. I would expect hte Cavs to be pretty bad again next year...the following year start to make their move and after that start going on another nice little run where they actually have a chance to win a playoff series or two.

yah the time line should be interesting.

I mean, I definitely wouldnt trade Sexton for any one on the Heat thats for sure...I def. wouldnt trade the Cavs pick for anyone on the Heat thats for sure.

The Cavs have 3 extra first rounders and a bunch of extra 2nd rounders to take some stabs at it when compared to the HEat as well.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems reasonable. I would expect hte Cavs to be pretty bad again next year...the following year start to make their move and after that start going on another nice little run where they actually have a chance to win a playoff series or two.

yah the time line should be interesting.

I mean, I definitely wouldnt trade Sexton for any one on the Heat thats for sure...I def. wouldnt trade the Cavs pick for anyone on the Heat thats for sure.

The Cavs have 3 extra first rounders and a bunch of extra 2nd rounders to take some stabs at it when compared to the HEat as well.
Agree...obviously, they have one advantage we can't do much about. South Beach a better draw for young, rich guys than Cleveland.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 201984

The Power of Wiggy compels you!

:dhd:
LOL sure, you are so easily trolled that I often indulge.

Not a great look when you get owned and you post this irrelevance. Only the pleasure I get showing how dumb you are compels me.

I mean, I guess KD owns Richard Jefferson too, look at how RJ is compelled to discuss him

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about KD leaving OKC though. Everything I mentioned he's done since getting to GS.

His attitude isn't old news, he just got T'd up again a few games ago. One T away from a 1 game suspension. I can't think of another superstar like KD that's racked up so many T's in the last 2 seasons. And that social media stunt of his happened last season.
And he's getting a free pass how?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Jefferson criticizes the Warriors for not running it back after the 2016 Finals: “They were like, ‘We’re gonna go get our big brother’”

Here's the thing about KD and the Warriors:

You can absolutely criticize KD for wanting to go play for the Warriors. Even if I disagree, it's completely valid based on your opinion of him wanting to compete.

But it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone, former players included, for criticizing an organization for wanting to get better. Hell even if they won the 2016 Championship the Warriors for sure should have still gone after KD if they thought they had a shot at him.

It's the organizations goal to be as good as possible, for as long as possible. That's literally the objective of a franchise (other than printing money). Players have different goals, of which you can dissect at your leisure. But LOL at RJ for that though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing about KD and the Warriors:

You can absolutely criticize KD for wanting to go play for the Warriors. Even if I disagree, it's completely valid based on your opinion of him wanting to compete.

But it's absolutely ridiculous for anyone, former players included, for criticizing an organization for wanting to get better. Hell even if they won the 2016 Championship the Warriors for sure should have still gone after KD if they thought they had a shot at him.

It's the organizations goal to be as good as possible, for as long as possible. That's literally the objective of a franchise (other than printing money). Players have different goals, of which you can dissect at your leisure. But LOL at RJ for that though.
Love RJ and hope he becomes the Cavs color commentator (but think he'll have a national gig). I agree with you...his comments should be more directed at KD. Not GS.