• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon DJ....ill give you 3-1 odds

i will owe you 3,000 SportsHoopla cash if Kyrie OR Kawhi OR Klay OR Durant join the Lakers

you owe me 1,000 if NONE of Kyrie, Kawhi, Klay and Durant join the Lakers

if even one of them join the Lakers you get 3,000 vcash- if none join you just owe me 1,000.

deal?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems reasonable. I would expect hte Cavs to be pretty bad again next year...the following year start to make their move and after that start going on another nice little run where they actually have a chance to win a playoff series or two.

yah the time line should be interesting.

I mean, I definitely wouldnt trade Sexton for any one on the Heat thats for sure...I def. wouldnt trade the Cavs pick for anyone on the Heat thats for sure.

The Cavs have 3 extra first rounders and a bunch of extra 2nd rounders to take some stabs at it when compared to the HEat as well.

So wait, according to you, Riley has done everything wrong but possibly in a couple years the Cavs might be better, and if so, reach the level where you say is the worst place for teams to be?

Great stuff.

Cavs won’t be better then Miami next season or prob for a long time unless the Heat is injury ravaged some season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I wouldnt be upset about getting Hunter or Culver in this draft lol. Both can ball

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait, according to you, Riley has done everything wrong but possibly in a couple years the Cavs might be better, and if so, reach the level where you say is the worst place for teams to be?

Great stuff.

Cavs won’t be better then Miami next season or prob for a long time unless the Heat is injury ravaged some season.
wtf are you talking about? english please

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean why would Kyrie force to be traded and then go play with Lebron in L.A.? I mean the kid is so crazy nothing would surprise me lol

Realized he doesn't want to lead a team? Or he's just looking to continue his acting career....

He's not really what I want as a Laker fan. First, I've never really been a fan. He's very talented, but I don't see him as a winning player to lead a team necessarily, and I would like this next max FA to be the guy that first pairs with Lebron, then bridges to the next max player after Lebron. In a perfect world, I want a wing (Durant, Kawhi, Klay), but I don't see Klay leaving and Durant seems NYC bound (which ought to be fun, media-wise). Who knows what Kawhi is thinking at this point, but the media certainly isn't thinking Lakers.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember some people slammed Tony Bennett so hard last year. That was always mind boggling to me. One game does not damn any basketball coach, especially when preceded by 35 of excellence.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas and Phoenix should be funny tonight.....each team is going to try and lose so hard. lol....cmon Suns get that W!!!!
Lucky for us we play a team who wants to win....not that it would matter much.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realized he doesn't want to lead a team? Or he's just looking to continue his acting career....

He's not really what I want as a Laker fan. First, I've never really been a fan. He's very talented, but I don't see him as a winning player to lead a team necessarily, and I would like this next max FA to be the guy that first pairs with Lebron, then bridges to the next max player after Lebron. In a perfect world, I want a wing (Durant, Kawhi, Klay), but I don't see Klay leaving and Durant seems NYC bound (which ought to be fun, media-wise). Who knows what Kawhi is thinking at this point, but the media certainly isn't thinking Lakers.

Yeah I mean if they couldn't get any other stars he would be a blessing in disguise lol. I mean he is better than getting Kemba or Cousins. I just wouldn't get it, he wanted to be a leader---he has the opportunity on a young team. Now you want to float back to Lebron (pretty with your tail in between your legs begging to comeback and play with him), you never know but I don't see it.

Lets say he does come and sign with the Lakers, it's a huge pickup bc they still have assets to trade for possibly AD or Beal. Which Beal would be a PERFECT fit with Kyrie and Lebron imo. The key is signing a FA. That has always been the key, but it just depends how great of a FA they can get. If it's Vucevic or Cousins, that is loss for the Lakers considering what the plan was when Lebron came to L.A.

In a perfect world, they get Kyrie and trade for Beal and AD. A fallback is Kemba and make a trade for Beal imo. I highly highly doubt they get Kawhi, KD or Klay. Very low odds imo.