• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no clue.....i mean, no one thought Kuzma was gonna be shit as a late first rounder--- that and they only get one of the 1st rounders this draft--- and the 2nd rounders, many are in future drafts as well.

definitely not a high hit rate of any individual pick, but, its a few darts to throw at a board and hope you can get the next contributor--- either that or use it as ammo to trade for other players/trade up/etc.

Kuzma was part of a much deeper draft. Could that pick become a starter? Sure, but the odds are lower this year than the last few.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because a Cleveland writer is going to say it could be rigged as the Cavs continue to get lucky? Not exactly the most reliable example to defend the lottery process.
How about because she can use common sense? do you even know the format the last few years? You thinking the accounting firm involved will risk their reputation, as well as the NBA?

And if it was rigged, why would they do it to make Cleveland better?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma was part of a much deeper draft. Could that pick become a starter? Sure, but the odds are lower this year than the last few.
Not really...by the time you get into the mid-late 20s it's a crapshoot every year at best.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because a Cleveland writer is going to say it could be rigged as the Cavs continue to get lucky? Not exactly the most reliable example to defend the lottery process.
Dude it's not rigged
No chance, none, nada. Not anymore anyway, the Knicks in 1985 might have been

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about because she can use common sense? do you even know the format the last few years? You thinking the accounting firm involved will risk their reputation, as well as the NBA?

And if it was rigged, why would they do it to make Cleveland better?

Again, I didn't say any of that. I said that using a Cleveland writer's report to validate a process that has been rewarding the Cleveland franchise more often than not of late isn't the strongest vote of confidence.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...pretty much like Miami without Wade.

Try it a different way.
No more Wade.
No more James.
Tell me when the next will be that the Cavs have a better record then the Heat?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Jefferson criticizes the Warriors for not running it back after the 2016 Finals: “They were like, ‘We’re gonna go get our big brother’”

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Where I come from, in the park and in the streets, if you’re playing and you lose to somebody, the first words are run it back, same teams, Run it back, same teams, right? We don’t need to change the teams, run it back. That’s how we grew up. Because you don’t want to change anything. Like, no, we felt we were the better team, we just didn’t play well enough so let’s run it back. They didn’t do that. They were like, ‘we need to go reload. We’re going to go get our big brother.’ Like, oh, thanks guys. That’s fun.”

LOL

then Jefferson toasts KD

D3lsRliUYAAl870.jpg:large

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Jefferson criticizes the Warriors for not running it back after the 2016 Finals: “They were like, ‘We’re gonna go get our big brother’”

Right because if the Cavs could have gotten Durant instead that year they would be like "nah we're good"

After 3 straight championships thanks to KD Warrior fans aren't really bothered by the jealous haters

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Where I come from, in the park and in the streets, if you’re playing and you lose to somebody, the first words are run it back, same teams, Run it back, same teams, right? We don’t need to change the teams, run it back. That’s how we grew up. Because you don’t want to change anything. Like, no, we felt we were the better team, we just didn’t play well enough so let’s run it back. They didn’t do that. They were like, ‘we need to go reload. We’re going to go get our big brother.’ Like, oh, thanks guys. That’s fun.”

LOL

then Jefferson toasts KD

D3lsRliUYAAl870.jpg:large
I'm glad it's only 4 rings in 5 years because it's hard to fit a ring on your thumb

Sorry son, Warriors fans are kind of troll proof right now. Get us in a few years when we aren't one of the best teams ever assembled

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meet Me At The Rim@MirazNBA

Richard Jefferson ENDED KD. Respect to RJ. He keeps it real. KD needs to accept his decision and understand people will talk about, they’ll dissect it and laugh about it. He can’t get mad online everytime someone says he ran to the team that beat. Thats facts.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meet Me At The Rim@MirazNBA

Richard Jefferson ENDED KD. Respect to RJ. He keeps it real. KD needs to accept his decision and understand people will talk about, they’ll dissect it and laugh about it. He can’t get mad online everytime someone says he ran to the team that beat. Thats facts.
Talk about obsession. KD is emo as hell but I think this dis stopped mattering like 2 years ago. It's kind of old.

But it is the main reason he's going to NY or the Clippers next year, to try to win somewhere not already stacked

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about obsession. KD is emo as hell but I think this dis stopped mattering like 2 years ago. It's kind of old.

But it is the main reason he's going to NY or the Clippers next year, to try to win somewhere not already stacked
com·pel
/kəmˈpel/
verb
past tense: compelled; past participle: compelled
  1. force or oblige (someone) to do something.
    "a sense of duty compelled Harry to answer her questions"
    synonyms: force, coerce into, pressurize into, pressure, impel, drive, press, push, urge, prevail on;More

• bring about (something) by the use of force or pressure.
      "they may compel a witness's attendance at court by issue of a summons"
    • LITERARY
      drive forcibly.
      "by heav'n's high will compell'd from shore to shore"

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If LeBron would have done what KD did people would still be blasting him for it today. Doesn't matter if it was 2 years ago. KD's also the same jackass that had to create fake social media accounts to defend his own sorry ass. And sice he got to G.S. doesn't he lead the league in total T's? Funny how he gets what to me is a free pass for all of his antics.

Shit some people still talk about how LeBron left Miami 4 years ago. How is that still a valid topic yet KD's nonsense isn't?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was watching the game yesterday and saw that interview. He definitely makes some good points. You think KD would have wanted to beat the W's too, after going up 3-1 then W's coming back, more about KD than GS