• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knowing the Lakers they will beat the Bucks tonight...beat the Rockets, lose to the Pels and Griz, and then beat then Bucks.

i dunno about Bledsoe....i think BLedsoe is good, and i think its a solid contract but i dont know if i am the bucks if i a commit my cap space to him without exploring other possible options.

we shall see

If they make the playoffs, they could win the championship since they only seem to play well against good teams. lol

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew it would take being talked about as being part of a possible trade to light a fire in a player's belly to start to realize his potential?

Still needs to eat 500-600 cheeseburgers a day.....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect the Lakers to miss the playoffs - I am going to blame it on a combination of injuries and Magic Johnson's horrible decision to throw the entire team under the buss for Anthony Davis - If he had pulled it off - would have been great, but now the rest of them don't care any more
Is Ingram playing like he doesn't care?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect the Lakers to miss the playoffs - I am going to blame it on a combination of injuries and Magic Johnson's horrible decision to throw the entire team under the buss for Anthony Davis - If he had pulled it off - would have been great, but now the rest of them don't care any more
Bus.

Short Buss was fired.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again your explanation is a generic explanation. You said "in today's game I want the outside shooter"

Lie, dance, deflect. Wont matter. Cannot get around the comment. Even msg's attempts to save you wont work when he gets caught in his own lies and deflection.....though you didn't call on him, so can't put that on you.

:L

This is just old. And you're just being stubborn. I've repeatedly said I'd rather have Klay over Love. Why does that bother you so much?

What do you not understand that I'm only comparing Klay & Love. Not Klay & AD. Not Klay & Embiid. And not Klay & anyone else.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good to see CHI win

Cavs are getting close for me to be comfortable in them getting a top 3 spot in the lotto.
Agree. still would be tough to catch Atlanta but won 4 of 6 with love back. Not the best opponents, sure, but against the teams they cannot afford to beat. No Love tonight helps.

If they are top 4 in lottery results this doesn't matter, but if not finishing 1-3 in standings matters.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,789.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will have a max slot to go with Giannis and Bledsoe
Middleton has to get paid and they have a few more starters who are FA's. They had 4 starters who would be FA's before Bledsoe signed his extension. I think I saw that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew it would take being talked about as being part of a possible trade to light a fire in a player's belly to start to realize his potential?

Still needs to eat 500-600 cheeseburgers a day.....

Needs to buy himself a Fatburger franchise and eat there for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This is just old. And you're just being stubborn. I've repeatedly said I'd rather have Klay over Love. Why does that bother you so much?

What do you not understand that I'm only comparing Klay & Love. Not Klay & AD. Not Klay & Embiid. And not Klay & anyone else.
are you saying you want the shooter over the inside guy but lesser shooter "in today's NBA" but only if it's Klay vs. love? This is the only comparison where your theory applies? Seriously, that's what you are going with?

Ya gotta love this forum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still almost a quarter of the season to go though

lot can happen.

still.....its getting a lot closer- and id say its 50/50 now about Lakers making the playoffs

the Clips gave away their best player for picks, the Kings are young and have lost a TON of close games this year and just dont know how to finish, and the Spurs are a mess of injuries and not much talent to begin with.

Lakers SHOULD be able to pass those teams. Really no excuse not too

but as the great Yogi Berra said- its getting late early
Something tells me Lebron could still have one more push in him, but certainly not as confident in that as I was only a week ago.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah Clarkson has put up the numbers but its tough ti give it to a guy on a team that will struggle to win 20 games.

Next year Clarkson is gonna be a nice commodity at the trade deadline that is for sure. As is Henson, and TT. Those are 3 solid players that could help contenders. I think they will prob. resign Thompson, but no guarantees of that.

I am just thinking thogh if they get an offer to take on some bad salary for some real guys that can help- that htey will have to really consider it since that would mean getting a real asset.
Agree 100%. A team going after TT or Clarkson is not in the same stratosphere as us taking Knight. They could be doing it to help them next year AND possibly to help with the cap after the season.

I agree they probably keep TT as despite his offseason issues he strikes me as the type who could be a leader to younger players. would depend what he wants, of course, since unlike last time they wont be forced to keep him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did say that. But I never said anything about AD. You brought him up because it bothers you when people disagree w/ you.
No, I brought him up because by your own logic this would mean you take Klay (the great shooter) over the AD (the lesser shooting big guy).

You messed up....no biggie. But comical you cannot say as much.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I brought him up because by your own logic this would mean you take Klay (the great shooter) over the AD (the lesser shooting big guy).

You messed up....no biggie. But comical you cannot say as much.

Only in your mind did I mess up by saying I'd take Klay over Love. I never said anything about AD or Embiid. You brought them up remember? What's next, will you accuse me of saying I'd take Klay over Giannis?

And one more thing. I never said I'd take Klay over AD or Embiid. It's funny that you can't keep this topic to the original players mentioned.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your mind did I mess up by saying I'd take Klay over Love. I never said anything about AD or Embiid. You brought them up remember? What's next, will you accuse me of saying I'd take Klay over Giannis?

And one more thing. I never said I'd take Klay over AD or Embiid. It's funny that you can't keep this topic to the original players mentioned.
If I say my team needs a great shooter over a great big who is a lesser shooter - in today's NBA - by your logic we can only be talking about Klay and Love.

Keep it up, my man......this gets more amusing with each reply by you.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the flack Ingram has caught, he has been damn good lately while Kuzma has fallen off a bit.

Ingram still just 21 years old. He isn't Kevin Durant, but he absolutely looks like he could be a future star the he has been playing. Starting to figure it out.

woulda been nice for him to "figure it out" sooner, but better late than never...