• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf are you getting triggered about @True Lakers Fan Jesus, we used to be friends.
Lol. It's strange right?

To the rescue!!

tenor.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf are you getting triggered about @True Lakers Fan Jesus, we used to be friends.
We are, but lets face the truth here. Hurricane and his friends in his vatos in he SportsHoopla league are trolls. Everyone gets upset when he posts his stupidity, but now you're encouraging him to come back. NO - Don't encourage him to come back. Leave him alone.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are, but lets face the truth here. Hurricane and his friends in his vatos in he SportsHoopla league are trolls. Everyone gets upset when he posts his stupidity, but now you're encouraging him to come back. NO - Don't encourage him to come back. Leave him alone.
Idc about him, barely know him.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Lost City Of Z, Ballers, and Last Week Tonight. Sharknado goofiness isn't for me, and I'm not going to put in the work to get caught up on GOT. Seems they're jumping the shark a bit with these celeb extras (Noah Syndergaard this week).
I will fucking cut you!!!

Thrones is AWESOME.

But, casting Ed Sheran was extremely lame.

I loved Loft City of Zero.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started GoT over, I was stuck on The Red Wedding for 3 years and I decided to just start the whole thing over.

Even though I know everything that happens, including last nights episode, I'm having a lot more fun re-watching it already knowing the characters and back story's.
TV has surpassed the books.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I read the spoilers and plots after episodes, that's how I knew.

Fuck reading books lmao

The books for the first 4 seasons or so are way crazier than the TV series. But the books have a shit ton of more characters and stuff that's hard to keep up with. The TV show has done an amazing job condensing the story and characters without really sacrificing too much. I've read all the books too so I knew what was happening, but watching the show now is like ridiculous. Based on the books you kind of have a feeling where they could take things, but watching it play out now is totally new.

Plus in the books Khalessi is supposedly like 12 years old or something at the start. And all the crazy shit happens to her. Let that sink in and you'll see how crazy the books are.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The books for the first 4 seasons or so are way crazier than the TV series. But the books have a shit ton of more characters and stuff that's hard to keep up with. The TV show has done an amazing job condensing the story and characters without really sacrificing too much. I've read all the books too so I knew what was happening, but watching the show now is like ridiculous. Based on the books you kind of have a feeling where they could take things, but watching it play out now is totally new.

Plus in the books Khalessi is supposedly like 12 years old or something at the start. And all the crazy shit happens to her. Let that sink in and you'll see how crazy the books are.
I know a lot of the details in the books as well.

I pretty much sit on the GOT wiki site which is powered by Fandom, and they have tons of detail.

I like to go and look at characters that are only mentioned like Raeghar and a lot of the Targaryan family and so on and so on, I can read that shit for hours upon hours and never get bored.

My mind moves around a ton though, I don't have the attention span to sit thru a 1,000 page book, when I get on the Got wiki I'll be reading about one character and my mind will wander off to another character and so on and sometimes it happens within a few sentences. Last night I had to rewatch a whole episode because I was looking up LittleFingers back story on there and next thing I know the episode ended and I didn't watch one scene.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I can figure is that he doesn't realize I"m TJL
No I know who you are and No I am not coming to his rescue - It's more of please don't get him started again. He is like the kid in school that scratches the chalkboard with his finger nails