• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Irving wanting to be traded......I don't know if I want James on the Lakers next summer. Irving is being unfairly criticized imo for requesting to be traded. Ever since James has returned to Cleveland it's all about him, he dominates the publicity there. It's LeBron's world and the other players are just living in it. He's a huge media attention wh0re.

Remind us of where Cleveland was at before Lebron again. I don't care for Lebron but he deserves the attention he gets in Cleveland. They won 19,21,24, and 33 games in their 4 years without lebron. They were a trash franchise before Lebron and will be a trash franchise after lebron

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Irving wanting to be traded......I don't know if I want James on the Lakers next summer. Irving is being unfairly criticized imo for requesting to be traded. Ever since James has returned to Cleveland it's all about him, he dominates the publicity there. It's LeBron's world and the other players are just living in it. He's a huge media attention wh0re.

And Kobe wasn't an attention whore? Shaq? Being an attention whore is part of being a superstar (unless you're Timmy or Dirk).

I'm no Lebron fan, but I'll gladly take him on the Lakers (especially as an FA) and enjoy the winning and possible title runs that comes along with the attention whoring.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kobe wasn't an attention whore? Shaq? Being an attention whore is part of being a superstar (unless you're Timmy or Dirk).

I'm no Lebron fan, but I'll gladly take him on the Lakers (especially as an FA) and enjoy the winning and possible title runs that comes along with the attention whoring.

Exactly. If you can get Lebron for 3 for 4 years and make the finals every year during that time period and win 1 or 2 titles then you could careless about him being an attention whore.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want Lebron next summer?

When Westbrook and George resign with OKC next year the can dump Kanters salary and there will be room for LeBron in OKC. Those 3 would be too much for GS.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the luck the Lakers have had.....James would sign with the Lakers and then turn into Steve Nash.....somebody who starts breaking down physically. That's my only fear. When he starts to break down, it's gonna look ugly.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Westbrook and George resign with OKC next year the can dump Kanters salary and there will be room for LeBron in OKC. Those 3 would be too much for GS.

That might look like a good trio but the good thing about James in Cleveland and GS.....both had the right role players. It's not always just about the Big 3. You have to surround those players with the right role players/complimentary pieces. The Thunder wouldn't have that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the luck the Lakers have had.....James would sign with the Lakers and then turn into Steve Nash.....somebody who starts breaking down physically. That's my only fear. When he starts to break down, it's gonna look ugly.

Nah, "The Curse of the Short Buss" has been lifted. :hope:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

Your boy Sindarius Thornwell was on Live PD tonight

Cops in South Carolina pulled over a car chasing a Porsche. Turns out it was Thornwell's girlfriend. She was kicking him out of the house, he drove off to go to party and she chased him down.

Wow...Auspicious start to his future success off the court.

Said nobody ever.

We need this kid. Hope he pulls his head out of his ass.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, because the Lakers have zero experience excelling in that type of environment.

th

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a terrible comparison because of the age difference and also injury history that nash had

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Houston....

But, I'd rather live in OKC than Cleveland.

No disrespect to folks from that area.

But, it's a shithole....sorry.

Cleveland has the best medical facilities in the world!!!!!!!!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No they wouldn't though.

LeBron and Westbrook wouldn't compliment each other that well. Talent might be comparable to GS, I can't see the fit working well enough to win there.

Now, if Russ and LeBron went to LA where Russ would play more off the Ball? That might be a different story.