• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey come on now, everybody believes him when he says he's "studying for the bar exam", right?

I actually do......he's said enough legal-ese that I think he's actually in process of it. Not that a lot of people consider it to be much greater than a used car salesman.....:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey come on now, everybody believes him when he says he's "studying for the bar exam", right?

I believe him only because he once told me which law firm he hopes to work for in the future.

untitledwqw.png

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy like Durant might prefer a pass first pg.

But, obviously Westbrook is the superior talent.

Most would pick Westbrook because Ball is a unknown commodity.

Right now? Yes.....but if Ball has a solid to good rookie season and basically doesn't shit the bed....???? I could see it happening. All it takes is PG being in one other superstar's ear to come to the Lakers.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe him only because he once told me which law firm he hopes to work for in the future.

law17.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a good representation for Game of Thrones?

untitledqweqweqwe.png

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to wonder if the Warriors are afraid of the 76ers.

First, Durant comes out and disses the 76ers having a nickname when they've got like 100 combined games between their 4 top prospects. This guy just won Finals MVP and he's talking about the 76ers.

Then, the first chance the Warriors have to face off against the 76ers, they try to take out two of their promising young players on the same play.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. There's not much Ball could do this season to convince a star in his late 20s/early 30s that it makes sense to team up with him instead of Russell Westbrook (even if Ball's style fits better with that star) because realistically, signing up to play with a 20 year old point guard means you probably won't be winning anything for another 2-3 years, at which point, you might no longer be in your prime and you may have missed your opportunity to win a title.

Granted, winning a championship isn't the only factor . . . and it might make sense for a star to try to team up with a group of talented young players (we'll see what Minnesota is able to do this year) and grow with them . . . but I don't think Ball is going to be the primary reason that L.A. lands a top free agent (if that ends up happening.)
I feel bad for Lonzo because the hype surrounding him has been brought on by others.

This guy is not a franchise saver.

But, he is a very important piece.

He will be a high assist, game manager.

Gasol is the star of the show in Memphis. But, Conley is the engine that gets the car rolling.

That's Lonzo.

Ingram will be the star that makes guys want to play buddy ball along with the draw of playing in LA.

You think other players haven't noticed the fucking Circus atmosphere in Vegas because of the Lakers?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, Durant comes out and disses the 76ers having a nickname when they've got like 100 combined games between their 4 top prospects. This guy just won Finals MVP and he's talking about the 76ers.

Then, the first chance the Warriors have to face off against the 76ers, they try to take out two of their promising young players on the same play.

Afraid? :lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for Lonzo because the hype surrounding him has been brought on by others.

This guy is not a franchise saver.

But, he is a very important piece.

He will be a high assist, game manager.

Gasol is the star of the show in Memphis. But, Conley is the engine that gets the car rolling.

That's Lonzo.

Ingram will be the star that makes guys want to play buddy ball along with the draw of playing in LA.

You think other players haven't noticed the fucking Circus atmosphere in Vegas because of the Lakers?

Any truth to the rumor that once the season tips off Lavar will be holding a look @ me sign for games @ Staples?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: